Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Dark sorcerer and video maker needed for covenant.

Dutchy
    Dutchy
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Dark sorcerer and video maker needed for covenant. Empty Dark sorcerer and video maker needed for covenant.

Post by Dutchy Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:26 am

Hey y'all, i'm just looking for 2 new members for the Servants of Death to fill the gaps. I'm looking for a person who uses dark sorceries interested in joining an Honourable covenant (Yes, I know, highly hipocritical) as I think it will fit well with the theme. You would probably have to start a new build to fit the criteria, but if this doesn't deter you, we want you. I am also looking to gather a XBL video maker that can help promote and publicise our events and/or tomfoolery. If this sounds like you then by all means, drop me a message or reply to this topic here... Forenote: If you do not already, you may be required to start a youtube account to post videos. I hope this does not inconveniance you.
    LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Dark sorcerer and video maker needed for covenant. Empty Re: Dark sorcerer and video maker needed for covenant.

Post by LunarFog Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:31 am

I'm a Dark Sorcerer and looking for a covenant to join. Am I honorable enough for you? lulz
    Dutchy
    Dutchy
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Dark sorcerer and video maker needed for covenant. Empty Re: Dark sorcerer and video maker needed for covenant.

Post by Dutchy Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:13 pm

Shouldn't have put so much emphasis on the honourable XD You're hired. Just check ot the basic guidelines in the link, add me, and welcome to the family! big grin
    LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by LunarFog Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:32 pm

Hmm. Sorry. Too many restrictions for me. SL 55. Bonewheel shield is way to heavy. I don't use the red soapstone. List goes on and on. My bad
    Dutchy
    Dutchy
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Dutchy Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:01 pm

That's cool. But bonewheel shield isn't a must always use, and RSS is mainly for events. But that's cool. Do what you gotta do.
    Acarnatia
    Acarnatia
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Acarnatia Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:42 pm

I'm not going to join. I am a dark sorcerer and I am willing to play a part in your videos if you're want another dark mage.
    Dutchy
    Dutchy
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Dutchy Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:39 pm

Sorry. But i'm happy with the close-knit basis i've built, and am looking for someone to join the fold. Cheers though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:54 pm