Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

BroBQ continues his first playthrough of Dark Souls (as a Sorcerer) @ 3PM Central on Twitch.TV. Welcome to my misery

BroBQ

BroBQ continues his first playthrough of Dark Souls (as a Sorcerer) @ 3PM Central on Twitch.TV. Welcome to my misery Empty BroBQ continues his first playthrough of Dark Souls (as a Sorcerer) @ 3PM Central on Twitch.TV. Welcome to my misery

Post by BroBQ Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:50 pm

[url=twitch.tv/brobq][/url]Twitch.TV/BroBQ

As stated in the title ladies & gentleman, I'll be continuing my venture with the members of the streams Community! We're working towards building the greatest Community and we want you to join in! 

Hope to see you there! We are very tight knit and love to interact with the viewers!

[url=twitch.tv/brobq][/url]
    Twitch.TV/BroBQ
    Vicious
    Vicious

BroBQ continues his first playthrough of Dark Souls (as a Sorcerer) @ 3PM Central on Twitch.TV. Welcome to my misery Empty Re: BroBQ continues his first playthrough of Dark Souls (as a Sorcerer) @ 3PM Central on Twitch.TV. Welcome to my misery

Post by Vicious Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:39 pm

Was it a shorter stream today?  I checked in at the beginning, left for about 30-40 mins, came back and it was over.  Maybe it was just not loading again on my end..
    BroBQ

BroBQ continues his first playthrough of Dark Souls (as a Sorcerer) @ 3PM Central on Twitch.TV. Welcome to my misery Empty Re: BroBQ continues his first playthrough of Dark Souls (as a Sorcerer) @ 3PM Central on Twitch.TV. Welcome to my misery

Post by BroBQ Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:12 am

It was. I continued at 6pm Central!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:16 pm