Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
densetsushun
FattyOfDoom
Jester's Tears
twilightwarwolf
Seth Winternight
Maneater_Mildred
Carphil
nsane32
RANT
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
User1
sure-magicians
NPCWhiteMage
Animaaal
skarekrow13
hageshisa
Serious_Much
21 posters

EVENT: Gremlin Debut- Easter holiday pranking (sponsored by Jack daniels)

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

EVENT: Gremlin Debut- Easter holiday pranking (sponsored by Jack daniels) - Page 6 Empty Re: EVENT: Gremlin Debut- Easter holiday pranking (sponsored by Jack daniels)

Post by Serious_Much Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:47 am

I think we need more people here.. especially that new guy, seems to know how to prank a few people winking
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

EVENT: Gremlin Debut- Easter holiday pranking (sponsored by Jack daniels) - Page 6 Empty Re: EVENT: Gremlin Debut- Easter holiday pranking (sponsored by Jack daniels)

Post by KrazykevS10 Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:44 am

Sign me up! I'm a work on some ideas involving chameleon and bonewheel shields....
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:49 am

Excellent, you are added to the hoard my prantankerous irishman winking
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:33 pm

I pranked the other day.

Well, I should say I attempted to prank. I was mostly found out with relative ease. :|

Couldn't flip of one single solitary soul in the Catacombs bridges and that was with the aid of Chameleon and with the strategic placement of items on the bridge. I'm such a failure. EVENT: Gremlin Debut- Easter holiday pranking (sponsored by Jack daniels) - Page 6 2707236321
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:34 pm

nom, nom?
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:10 am

Hello?

Helloo?

Hellooo?

Helloooooo?

Where all da Gremlins at?
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:19 am

I am here, Gremking.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:29 am

Huzzah! So I have been contemplating an Easter prank as a Darkroot host.

Leave a small circle of green moss (Easter Grass) in a decently well hid location. Placve a few prism stones in the middle (jelly beans) and a gift or two, then hide. Possibly via the Basin jump. Wait for invaders.....message them telling them you left them an Easter basket as you are the Easter Bunny. Wait for reaction OR ask them to confirm when they've found it by telling you what you left them as a gift. Correct answers could be further rewarded.
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:36 am

And what do we do should they try to trick us, or decide not to comply, your Gremliness?
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:53 am

If you didn't do the basin jump.....KILL THEM FOR THEIR INSOLENCE! How dare they not want baskets of treats?

If you did the basin jump and they follow you....KILL THEM!!

If they don't follow you.....get a sandwich.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:26 pm

Right.. this needs a bump..

Guess my inactivity for a couple days hits hard, huh :|
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:10 am

Hopefully it picks up big time Easter weekend
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:43 pm

enthusiasm:
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:57 pm

Bwahahaha.

I'm all set to go, my family is going out for a Easter weekend BBQ, I'm staying home to gremlin. Yum yum.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:59 pm

If only they brought the BBQ to you (the food at least, no clue if you want the company that the event surely entails) it'd be perfect. Gremlining is close to perfect already though.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:23 pm

BBQ good, in-laws bad.

I will just have to stock up on junk food and energy drinks.

I have a perfect little gremlin ready for action. Full thorn armour with bunny ears head, spiked shield 2handed with grass shield on back for the green glow, lava and ninja flip rings..... I'm gonna flip and kick them to death.

lol
    Seth Winternight
    Seth Winternight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Seth Winternight Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:27 pm

Is nudity permitted?
    PFFTT WHAT AM I SAYIN, OF COURSE IT IS!
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:58 pm

Mildred that sounds awesome!

Seth, clothing is always optional. Gremlins are proud to strut their stuff
    Seth Winternight
    Seth Winternight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Seth Winternight Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:05 pm

skarekrow13 wrote: Mildred that sounds awesome!

Seth, clothing is always optional. Gremlins are proud to strut their stuff

And I got some goods to "strut" ;D
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:46 pm

Question,I'm leaving my strength and dexterity as low as I can and want a spear since they are kinda annoying.What spear is best at low stats?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:51 pm

I wonder if Jack Daniels would actually slap a suit on us? lol
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:54 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:I wonder if Jack Daniels would actually slap a suit on us? lol

I doubt they can unless we somehow make money off of this.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:03 pm

If we were to do something they thought was not in character of their brand they could ask us to remove it, with a lawsuit if we didn't. That's assuming we meant we were sponsored by a smooth, highly drinkable Tennessee whiskey company, well renowned for their great taste and all American tradition. Why I hear that company just released a honey version I'd love to try since I'm of legal drinking age in my particular region. I'm sure that company would be in support of my responsible drinking and insistence on quality spirits. But since we naturally mean our sponsor is some guy that Serious knows we're definitely good. As good as a handcrafted, charcoal filtered whiskey I'd imagine.

Spoiler:

Last edited by skarekrow13 on Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:04 pm

Kev, could go with an elemental based spear with low stats. Look for the longest reach. Unless you want low damage in which case I say a broken DSS
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:14 am

skarekrow13 wrote:
    Spoiler:

Tell them you'd be open to advertising their honey whiskey all over your car because it'd be awesome to get their backing. lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:05 am