Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
densetsushun
FattyOfDoom
Jester's Tears
twilightwarwolf
Seth Winternight
Maneater_Mildred
Carphil
nsane32
RANT
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
User1
sure-magicians
NPCWhiteMage
Animaaal
skarekrow13
hageshisa
Serious_Much
21 posters

EVENT: Gremlin Debut- Easter holiday pranking (sponsored by Jack daniels)

KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

EVENT: Gremlin Debut- Easter holiday pranking (sponsored by Jack daniels) - Page 11 Empty Re: EVENT: Gremlin Debut- Easter holiday pranking (sponsored by Jack daniels)

Post by KrazykevS10 Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:12 pm

Ha,just made a bunch of gankers waste all of their magic and left.If they can't kill a 0 poise guy with nothing but a shield,they should probably just quit.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

EVENT: Gremlin Debut- Easter holiday pranking (sponsored by Jack daniels) - Page 11 Empty Re: EVENT: Gremlin Debut- Easter holiday pranking (sponsored by Jack daniels)

Post by Serious_Much Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:14 pm

Carphil wrote:
    Serious_Much wrote:Second invader after 20 mins: "U got me man... cnt find ya"

To that I say- Yum, yum; No, she said there was no rat!

thats easy trolling Serious, wheres the old hard invasion work style? Well What is it

Hey, easy on me! I'm just trying to upload my holiday snaps of the coop tour onto the forum too, so gimme a break silly
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:47 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8VARf3V3Cs&feature=youtu.be
    Look at my latest masterpiece...
    I suggest starting at 2 minutes where the "action" starts...
    Also put in full screen to check the messages...
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:49 pm

I just invaded and walked two feet behind the host and his phantom the entire way through the tombs.Upon finally noticing me,they both enter gank mode and go full effing retard trying to kill me.I am done being nice,I am going to annoy the living crap out of these douches.Time to bring out my poise,DBs and plow chainstabbing. RAAAAAAAGE!!! :evil:
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:53 pm

Don't forget Poison knives, Wrath of Gods, Emit Force and other ****
    P.s wear a mask for more humiliation, bonus points if naked!
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:07 pm

ResIsBestStat wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8VARf3V3Cs&feature=youtu.be
    Look at my latest masterpiece...
    I suggest starting at 2 minutes where the "action" starts...
    Also put in full screen to check the messages...

I hate you so much right now. 👅I tried doing that,I got ganked.I swear,Xbox DkS players are a bunch of twats.Go party boy! cheers
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:09 pm

No, she said there was no rat everyone. Hoping to get on for a bit still later.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:10 pm

I just looked up at the clock... I swear I just spaced out for an hour :|
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:14 pm

That'll happen. Sponsored? No...

Fueled by JD? Perhaps
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:15 pm

You would think so Serious, but time in Lordran is distorted.....
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:19 pm

I tried party boying again,had a full gank squad chase my around the tombs 5 times.Made them fall off all the tall ladders,spam estus and wrath,try to stunlock me,BS fish me,try to make me toxic,and try to plunge attack me.And all it took was no pants and a divine blessing.
    EVENT: Gremlin Debut- Easter holiday pranking (sponsored by Jack daniels) - Page 11 2707236321
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:17 pm

Gankers are utterly huggable. EVENT: Gremlin Debut- Easter holiday pranking (sponsored by Jack daniels) - Page 11 4205493335
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:25 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Gankers are utterly huggable. EVENT: Gremlin Debut- Easter holiday pranking (sponsored by Jack daniels) - Page 11 4205493335
    I wish,I've had everyone try to kill me on sight.I've even been beaded while trident dancing.If these idiots would stop trying to disembowel me,I'd give them some presents.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:26 pm

KrazykevS10 wrote:
    WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Gankers are utterly huggable. EVENT: Gremlin Debut- Easter holiday pranking (sponsored by Jack daniels) - Page 11 4205493335
    I wish,I've had everyone try to kill me on sight.I've even been beaded while trident dancing.If these idiots would stop trying to disembowel me,I'd give them some presents.

Those presents better be the tasty, tasty gremlin delicacies known as 'dung pies'
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:29 pm

Sometimes.I'd drop some humanity for these guys if they'd stop attacking me while I naked dance.So far,I've been forced to brutally murder every single host I've met.It's pretty bad today.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:48 pm

lol if is that bad today, imagine the forest tomorrow silly
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:50 pm

You're supposed to be pranking gankers.. not trying to kill them -_-
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:30 am

Serious_Much wrote:You're supposed to be pranking gankers.. not trying to kill them -_-
    Tell that to the guys chasing me around the place.I was unable to do a damn thing,some of them were by my spawn,others near the bonfire.Both would chase me on sight and never give up.That's why I prefer the forest,it's easier to escape.Believe me,I wanted to troll people but I got so sick of being ganked I just started defending myself.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:44 am

Think I ended up too late to the party. Just started at about 1am. Completely dead. No invasions, no hosts to prank. I even set up a nice Easter basket for a lucky invader. Some Jelly Beans, Easter grass (green and red) and even a couple Easter egg (vermifuges)

and I'm a bunny

EVENT: Gremlin Debut- Easter holiday pranking (sponsored by Jack daniels) - Page 11 20130333
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:06 am

There is always Sunday.Forest is much easier for this kind of stuff.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:25 am

Finally got some action!

Three invasions. Spawn and message each person "happy Easter" and "made you a basket."
    Second invasion refused to believe me and attacked me. Third invasion didn't believe me, summoned a phantom and hauled *** to Nito. The bunny is terrifying.

First invasion was amazing. Sent the message, be responds he's a servant (of Nito). I tell him to follow me and he does. He takes his Easter grass and eggs. Still not attacking me, I drop a silver knight helm and tell him they're bunny ears. He puts them on immediately and does "praise the sun."

You sir, are awesome. Suicide with pleasure.

Oh yeah, taunted the second invasion with " come here... before your jelly beans melt." Jerk still attacked the Easter Bunny
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:26 am

Awesome player you found, skare.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:25 am

I missed all the fun. sad

**** happened!

I will be there for part 2.
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:40 am

My fellow Gremlins, I regret to inform you that due to wifi issues I am unable to partake in our merry pranking. sad
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:37 am

OH GOD FOREST.....
    Home of gankers and ninjaz, don't forget backstabbers!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:30 am