Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
ResIsBestStat
Emergence
GrinTwist
KrazykevS10
FattyOfDoom
TehInfamousAmos
Seth Winternight
Red Rosie
DianaDieHard
Halicarnassis
Maneater_Mildred
Soris Ice Goldwing
nsane32
User1
Samurainova
Dutchy
densetsushun
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Animaaal
Carphil
NPCWhiteMage
Serious_Much
26 posters

Karmatic Gremlin Gang: Top Secret Headquarters

Seth Winternight
    Seth Winternight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Karmatic Gremlin Gang: Top Secret Headquarters - Page 8 Empty Re: Karmatic Gremlin Gang: Top Secret Headquarters

Post by Seth Winternight Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:01 am

NPCWhiteMage wrote:So, just so that I know, and may add people accordingly, who in the Gremlins have a 360? I need more DkS friends, and would love to add more Gremlins. big grin

EDIT: For those of you who care, I will be on almost ALL night tonight (I appear offline alot, especially when I'm recording something, but feel free to send me a msg, chat invite, w/e and I will reply)

I am just looking for some people to experience DkS with big grin

I'm on XBL, you can add me : SethWinternight

Also I think the right pokemon choice is... MANKEY!
    Red Rosie
    Red Rosie
    Chat Moderator

Karmatic Gremlin Gang: Top Secret Headquarters - Page 8 Empty Re: Karmatic Gremlin Gang: Top Secret Headquarters

Post by Red Rosie Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:26 am

skarekrow13 wrote:Sorry for the lack.of . postings today. Sick day with my daughter. Both have a bug. On the plus side, Futurama mini marathon went well.

As for who is in charge...he is..

Spoiler:

I'm the GremKing though

Hmm, this place reeks of casul-ty...

But SeriousMuch has played the "do it for the brits" card on me...

So how can I be of service??

Proper Bow
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:27 am

Prank Parliament.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:20 am

Rosie, I'd direct your attenion to this thread:

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t18856-event-gremlin-debut-easter-holiday-pranking-sponsored-by-jack-daniels

What I'd suggest... is you join our ranks, then get pranking and trolling in your own 'special way' in the two areas- tomb of the giants and the forest.. and make a video out of it.

If you make it kinda easter themed, it would 1. Look good on your youtube channel for a bit of fun loving *** around and 2. Would give some less up for it players some examples to try out and convince them this thing would be a good idea big grin

The best bit is you'll get a laugh out of it, lets be honest winking
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:30 am

Rosie, if you (or anyone else reading this) want to officially join up, just let me know and I'll forward the secret oath ASAP.
    NPCWhiteMage
    NPCWhiteMage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by NPCWhiteMage Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:06 pm

Friends! Trolls! Gremlins!

Lend me thine ear-balls!

Last night was a night of great pranking and mischief.

Feeling the urge to play some naughty tricks, I decided to take advantage of the warped time line in Lordran and invade other instances of Lordran and bring with me the flaming wrath of Karma and Mischi-wait...what was that?

Alas! I find myself invaded by a filthy Spirit of Vengence!

I was ill prepared fot the conflict, so I used my sneaky skills and turned myself into a vase! The SoV ran by me and into one of the rooms. While he was away I dropped an item (A pie of the most delectable dung) and giggle as I remaind a vase.

The SoV ran back, found my present, and was...confused. Not thinking much of it, he ran off to find me again, but only succeded in passing by. This process of hiding, being passed, and dropping pies repeated for quite sometime before I watched the SoV fling himself to his demise having been driven insane by my antics.

The Jaws of Karma find purchase once again.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:10 pm

^ lol!

How did he die exactly?
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:12 pm

yum, yum, yum
    NPCWhiteMage
    NPCWhiteMage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by NPCWhiteMage Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:14 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:^ lol!

How did he die exactly?

Not 100% positive, but I saw his health bar appear as it was falling and then vanish. I'm pretty sure he threw himself off a ledge, I just don't know where.

But it is so satisfying getting the Invaders Destroyed message as you are sitting around as a vase.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:20 pm

Well done!

Combolations Elizagerth!

skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:26 pm

I've updated the Tinkering Times to honor the notable deeds of Mildred and WhiteMage, our first two prank posters.

I'll try to look at the event thread and reconcile my listing here Serious, but I apologize that I'm playing catch up today due to being out sick yesterday (not going great since I'm still kinda sick.....too much sunlight probably)
    NPCWhiteMage
    NPCWhiteMage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by NPCWhiteMage Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:29 pm

skarekrow13 wrote:I've updated the Tinkering Times to honor the notable deeds of Mildred and WhiteMage, our first two prank posters.

I'll try to look at the event thread and reconcile my listing here Serious, but I apologize that I'm playing catch up today due to being out sick yesterday (not going great since I'm still kinda sick.....too much sunlight probably)

I advise you invest everything into Canned food and shotguns!

Its nonetheless amazing that you have been still as active as possible even when sick. If I'm sick, I turn into the world's biggest child.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:42 pm

skare it's fine, i havent had any more people sign up since couple days ago... (I think?)

Anyways I'm just hoping more people take an interest in it at some point
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:52 pm

Mainly runny nose and a few aches so no biggie. The actual biggest problem for me sickness wise, is the medicine. Most things make me jittery and this is no exception. I think maybe a few more promotions might be in order. I have a plan to bring fame to the group which might help. I was also thinking of bumping the event link with the updated Tinkering Times link to get people to see examples of pranking.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:40 pm

I recently pulled off a moderate prank, which involved reverse manipulation. I invaded in the Painted World, only to find the host trying to spawnkill people with the DKGA R2. I roll out of the way, and they start the pursuit. I run up the pathway, only to find a Sunbro blocking the way. He attacks me with his Scythe, I parry and riposte, and kill him. I run on into the courtyard. I find the host is beginning to catch up to me. I run down the hole where the Bonewheels are. I see the host slide down as I am waiting by the start. I turn to his left, and run. He gives chase, and I run to the center, letting the host be chased by every Bonewheel in the area. I wait 20 seconds. 'Target Destroyed' comes up, and I get 200k souls. happy

Edit: The reverse manipulation, which I forgot to put in, is where I went up the stairs leading to the 2 Harpies, jumped off and down into the courtyard before the host could catch up. It took 3 mins for him to find me.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:55 pm

Lol.....Yum yum! It's the little things that make for good pranks.

I'll share an old one of mine (since many of you didn't regularly prowl the Glory For Alvina thread this might be new) to continue encouraging this sharing of stories.

Back in my routine days of Forest Hunting I invaded a ganker host. Rather than attack I figured, let's play mean....

So I did the Basin Jump. Then I walked around to the bonfire near the Artorias door where the host of course was camping out at. I sent a PM saying that I placed a present by the fire. I waited until I figured they had read the message. Then I started hitting the fog door right behind the host's camp spot. Just to let them know I was actually where I said I was. Logically, since I didn't have any reason to think that this particular host knew what I had done, I took the time to explore the rest of the forest and surrounding areas rather than Black Crystal out. He hit the fog door a few times too so I think he was tempted on what I left. Of course he couldn't reach it since I refused to leave. I think another Forest Hunter killed him.....
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:58 pm

That's just plain evil! And also quite clever. I need to try something similar to perhaps put the Gankers off for at least a couple minutes. I feel sorry for the other Forest Hunter, letting them do all the work. I need to try that too. Just sit back, and get dem souls..
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:03 pm

I was actually counting on him not dying and then getting a snack and reading or something until he DC'ed. I had run into this guy a few times earlier that night and he was the lowest of the low. The reason I was counting on him not getting help is because frankly, my internet can suck.....bad. It's weird because
    a. when I do connect there's rarely ANY lag. I mean, most times, there's zero apparent. It's crazy.

b. I tend to get paired with other people who have bad connections. So hosts in my forest almost never have a rainbow brigade. Most commonly it's just a host and one phantom. This also means I rarely get Forest Hunter or Darkwraith support.

So in this case, I think he was actually alone and between summons and it took a long long time for him to get invaded and killed if I recall correctly. Usually I sprint to the fight when I see another blue.

Spoiler:

I also have many, many stories in which I used the Skarekrow Tree Descendants to maximum advantage and learned some interesting things in the process.
    NPCWhiteMage
    NPCWhiteMage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by NPCWhiteMage Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:08 pm

I had been a mischevious little bugger one day in the forest. I joined in the the Gold Hemmed Set on and a skull lantern. I stood way off in the distance with the lantern, and when they finally saw me and made their way towards me, I ran off and hid. When everything went quiet, I took out the lantern again and just stared at them through the trees.

It was a creepy situation, and I hope they were creeped out, but I sound it amazingly entertaining.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:09 pm

Yum yum all.

Here's my latest gremlin prank.

Was co-oping in the depths again. Helped the host clear half the lvl when he mailed me begging for weapons, even when he was using a lightning clamor. So I mailed back sure and dropped a broken hilt and bc out. I then invaded him and gave him my +4 clamor, right through his chest.
    NPCWhiteMage
    NPCWhiteMage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by NPCWhiteMage Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:15 pm

Maneater_Mildred wrote:Yum yum all.

Here's my latest gremlin prank.

Was co-oping in the depths again. Helped the host clear half the lvl when he mailed me begging for weapons, even when he was using a lightning clamor. So I mailed back sure and dropped a broken hilt and bc out. I then invaded him and gave him my +4 clamor, right through his chest.

I advise you invest in canned goods and shotguns!!

That is amazing...lol.

I am setting up a Prank tonight with a friend of mine. It requires being a bit sly, but him and I are going to stand by the parish altar. Him playing a female wearing Dusk's Set and my being a male wearing Chester's set.

Bride and Groom just looking to be invaded silly
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:58 pm

DRUNK MOTHER ***

SO, im gonna go get even more smashed, get with some random skanks (they're from some rubbish uni, all barbie dolls, eww), but yeah.... HAVE A OGOGD NICGHT

and get prankningvc winking
    NPCWhiteMage
    NPCWhiteMage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by NPCWhiteMage Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:29 pm

Serious_Much wrote:DRUNK MOTHER ***

SO, im gonna go get even more smashed, get with some random skanks (they're from some rubbish uni, all barbie dolls, eww), but yeah.... HAVE A OGOGD NICGHT

and get prankningvc winking

*puts on drunk goggles*

Ah, that makes more sense.

What our Principal GremSay is trying to say:

*clears throat*

Dear Friends,

I am under the influence of our good friend, Alcohol, at the moment. In support of our event sponsor, I am going to proceed to to get even more inebriated and meet up with some classy aquantinces I know (verily they are ladies from another University I know, and I am sad to say they are rather boring with no personality) but I digress.

Have a great night, Gremtlmen, and make sure to be mischivious and prank the good prank.

Sincerly,
    The Principal GremSay

P.S.

Don't let the Gremlin posts fall behind!
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:30 pm

Lol..+1 for Gremtlmen
    NPCWhiteMage
    NPCWhiteMage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by NPCWhiteMage Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:39 pm

skarekrow13 wrote:Lol..+1 for Gremtlmen

Lol, I couldn't help it. Gremtlman just screams classy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:19 pm