The Ultimate Sadness

jaythibodeau
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

The Ultimate Sadness

Post by jaythibodeau on Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:06 pm

Today, while I was invading the forest with my sniper / rogue, I saw my VERY FIRST red phantom vagrant in the castle / fort looking thing.
    I had already used my red eye stone. And since I DEFINITELY did not want to leave in the middle of trying to kill it, I used a white sign to cancel it out.

:cry: That made the vagrant leave... :cry:

PLEASE tell me that someone else had a similar experience. It feels like I won a million dollars, but had it taken away because I decided to go get the money. Who knows, maybe I should have just let the peaceful piece of nature go. I mean, what did it ever do to me? It was just a graceful creature wandering around the mystical forest. Too bad I couldn't watch it with my binoculars as it hopped into the distance.

My greed scared it off...
    Prostration

Edit: Is using some sort of online interaction item supposed to despawn them?
    Edit2: This is possibly in the wrong section...

(He maaaaay have jumped off the bridge. It was too hard to tell...)
    (I'm also sure that vagrants definitely don't have suicidal issues.)

Obsessed
    Obsessed

Re: The Ultimate Sadness

Post by Zeta Prime on Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:25 am

I can't really answer those questions bro sorry.. iv only seen 2 white phantom vagrants. but i gotta give you my symapathies for your loss... it feels bro ..it feels..

"We are not required to save the world. We are required to stand up as truly as we can for what we love."
    jaythibodeau
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by jaythibodeau on Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:30 am

Poliwrath wrote:I can't really answer those questions bro sorry.. iv only seen 2 white phantom vagrants. but i gotta give you my symapathies for your loss... it feels bro ..it feels..
    Thanks man.
    Do you know the difference between red and white vagrants? I think they just drop different stuff. :|

Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Zeta Prime on Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:37 am

Im sure he wiki has a page on them.. but i think red ones pop up where deaths and invasions happen and therefore they are more dangerous

"We are not required to save the world. We are required to stand up as truly as we can for what we love."
    lalliman
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by lalliman on Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:40 am

White vagrants act like crystal lizards, they run away from you and i think they can actually burrow and leave.
    Red ones are agressive, and rather powerful too for something so small.

Last edited by lalliman on Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : waffles)
    ublug
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Post by ublug on Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:21 pm

There are two types of vagrants, with and without a claw, and both types can appear in a red or white version.
    The claw version will attack and drops a humanity when killed, red version drops a twin humanity.
    Vagrants without a claw, which is probably what you saw, runs away like lizards and will drop some kind of item when killed.
    If a good one runs away you can sometimes make it re-appear if you warp back to the bonfire and then return to the same location (might have to do this several times).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:50 am