Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Defeated the Four Kings, cannot access Ingward's shop

Zephryl
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Defeated the Four Kings, cannot access Ingward's shop Empty Defeated the Four Kings, cannot access Ingward's shop

Post by Zephryl Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:13 am

As the title said, he won't shut up about how I've beaten the Four Kings.

The Sorcery from his shop is the last one I need, didn't have enough Souls the first time through... Any way to get him to sell me stuff? I've tried reloading the game, it's a pain in the *** to walk back from a Bonfire since I'm out of Trans Curses, so I figured I'd exit and ask before trying that.

Does he drop it if I kill him by any chance? That'd be awesomely useful...

Also, on an unrelated note, how does one go about editing the Wiki? There's a little fact I discovered that I think should be added.
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Defeated the Four Kings, cannot access Ingward's shop Empty Re: Defeated the Four Kings, cannot access Ingward's shop

Post by densetsushun Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:24 am

He doesn't drop the spell, and he doesn't shut up after you defeat the Four Kings. He won't sell you it anymore sad
    Zephryl
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Defeated the Four Kings, cannot access Ingward's shop Empty Re: Defeated the Four Kings, cannot access Ingward's shop

Post by Zephryl Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:25 am

That... really sucks :\ Means I gotta wait until second playthrough for that achievement...

I'm assuming there are no other ways to obtain that particular spell?
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:36 am

After I defeat Four Kings Ingward usually says something about not seeing daylight for a long time and moves to Firelink Shrine. I think you can still buy stuff from him there.
    Zephryl
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Zephryl Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:42 am

Oh! He moves to the shrine? I was about to ask for suggestions on the best way to violently murder him, but that'll work~
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:35 am

Zephryl wrote:Oh! He moves to the shrine? I was about to ask for suggestions on the best way to violently murder him, but that'll work~
    That's my solution to everything too! big grin I didn't knew Ingward moves to Firelink, granted I never bother with him save for getting the key.
    Zephryl
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Zephryl Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:40 am

I wouldn't bother with him either, but he's got the last bit of Sorcery I need for the achievement~

Well, possibly second last... I might need to go exchange Manus' Soul with Snuggly.

That reminds me... gotta look up what weapons I need to max out for achievements too, since I just got my White Slab
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:44 am

He'll move to firelink then you can buy it from him there. He'll be off to the side sort of near Petrus.
    Zephryl
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Zephryl Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:47 am

Awesome~ My little shrine is getting quite populated~

... ... or at least it would be, but people keep strolling off and getting themselves hollowed.
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:10 pm

Zephryl wrote:Awesome~ My little shrine is getting quite populated~

... ... or at least it would be, but people keep strolling off and getting themselves hollowed.
    My shrine would be populated as well if it wasn't for my itchy finger... ._.
    Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jester's Tears Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:37 am

Sentiel wrote:After I defeat Four Kings Ingward usually says something about not seeing daylight for a long time and moves to Firelink Shrine. I think you can still buy stuff from him there.

HE MOVES? Time to make Shrine more populated!
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:50 am

Jester's Tears wrote:
    Sentiel wrote:After I defeat Four Kings Ingward usually says something about not seeing daylight for a long time and moves to Firelink Shrine. I think you can still buy stuff from him there.

Not on his own, you have to talk to him after you defeated Four Kings.
    Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jester's Tears Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:58 am

Sentiel wrote:
    Jester's Tears wrote:

Not on his own, you have to talk to him after you defeated Four Kings.

I'm on NG+9...I don't think i bombarded his face with Arrows yet (NOT GOING TROUGH THAT CHURCH.), so he's probably still there.
    I like keeping people alive, makes the Shrine less lonley...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:46 pm