Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+68
DigitaLinsanitY
Graelaoch
Qyntius
Leet
Icegodzilla
SadPanda
einherje
TheDeviantKnight
OminousSquaffle
Kahldris_Ducard
Ahhotep1
Paragon
ViralEnsign_
shadowzninjaz
Hugh_G_Johnson
Wilkinson3424
Demon Slayer
Aigaios
iiProdigyv
Carphil
jewfrozack
Horrendus
Raijinilli
divinebeanpole
AlphaTrol
destutiodaemonis
Odinbear
Serious_Much
Dibsville
billy_bayonet
Maneater_Mildred
jaythibodeau
Sneezer
ExplodingPenguin
WaveringRadiance
Hokucho
Squashy_Avocado
sure-magicians
Forum Pirate
VMatrixX
eclipse prince
FattyOfDoom
FinPeku
Avenger649
trzzy
LordTransvalence
Jansports
grossemesser
Dieselzilla
mindbottiling_52
Fawkes
GravityBlast
User1
Halicarnassis
SpyderADK
sicktwist
Emergence
Yukon
robsthedon
Ghadis_God
FexDS
WandererReece
twilightwarwolf
BeeSeaEss
RANT
Acarnatia
Murkulanvippi
slowturtles
72 posters

!!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!!

Aigaios
    Aigaios
    Addicted
    Addicted

!!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!! - Page 27 Empty Re: !!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!!

Post by Aigaios Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:18 pm

So for us in England it starts at (13 July) 16:00 pm and ends at (14 July) 04:00 am right?

Last edited by Aigaios on Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

!!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!! - Page 27 Empty Re: !!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!!

Post by Demon Slayer Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:18 pm

iiProdigyv wrote:Xbox 360
    ANBU Naruto
    ANBU Tschukage (I think it's spelt!) just add me (Naruto) instead

Preferably Tschukage hosts as he can connect more to other players but we will be switching it around happy
    Ideally me and Tschukage always want to be a 2 happy 
    Thanks and I hope it's not too late to sign up!

Warning in advance I'm in the UK so I will be on after work which is about 6:30 GNT hopefully! Thanks! big grin we can't wait!

Welcome brother, welcome home you have made w wise decision to join us.

A very,very wise one
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:20 pm

Aigaios wrote:So for us in England it starts at (13 July) 16:00 pm and ends at (14 July) 04:00 am right?

Yep! twisted 

USA is in Daylight Saving Time (PDT).

http://wwp.pacific-standard-time.com/convert/index.htm
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:29 pm

I won't make it to the Painted World today for Event practice fun runs. I will be there tomorrow, however. twisted 

Still...that shouldn't stop you guys from testing out the Painted World today! devil 
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:46 pm

well Murk,Robs and i were dueling just now, but the left me

if anyone wanna join im available
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:19 pm

Everyone we have been and still are in the Painted World doing event practice runs. 4 hours now! Come join! We are using the Event general chatango. happy
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:18 pm

Today was just some great fun rounds
    I really enjoy the time i had
    Acarnatia
    Acarnatia
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Acarnatia Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:47 am

I'll participate today. Remember, I won't have access to chatango.
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:50 am

Dont worry we got a psn chat for everyone

Event starts in 3 hours
    Painted world fun XD
    Acarnatia
    Acarnatia
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Acarnatia Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:10 am

Ohgodno. I remember how little the environment helped last time we did this there. >x<
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:02 am

EVENT BEGINS NOW

thumbs up

The Chats

The General Guerrilla Chat

"For Organizing and Socializing!!"

The White Team Chat

"For Planning and Strategizing!"

The Red Team Chat

"For Planning and Strategizing!"

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:37 am

The Event Officially ended 2 1/2 hrs ago....we just decided to finish!!! big grin 

Some of us couldn't even spell anymore! lol!  

We had our ups and downs but we had a Ton of Fun!!! Honestly I'm too tired to go on. I'll be my wordy self tomorrow.

Thank You Everyone and I do mean EVERYONE!!! You all made it work and work right..sort of...well, kinda..almost....mostly. Hahaha!! You all did Great!!! Really! Thanks! cheers 

Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Post by Odinbear Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:06 am

I wanna parry/riposte Verizon.  Lol.  Barely started the game with you guys yesterday and my Internet went out.  Phone calls to Verizon were made, it was on and off most of the rest of the day. When it was on, I had Internet but could not log into PSN.  Call was made to PSN ( they blamed Verizon)
    Some sort of Verizon outages down in Binghamton, may have caused DNS errors when trying to loginto PSN. Anyways, Internet is kinda on today( very slow DL speed), I can now log into PSN. Verizon is scheduled to come and fix it today or tomorrow.
    Main concern with this message is that I wish to apologize for the trouble to level me up, then I just disappeared. Totally unintentional.  Believe me , I was fairly PO'd since my day went from FUN to a real nightmare. ( you know what I mean, if you've ever dealt with Verizon). Was not fun. 
    On a good note, I have a buncha Gywn souls to drop to other players. winking    Thanks hugh

I'm dieing to put in a full 12 hrs with you guys.  How about having this event twice a month.  And/ or having a  smaller 6 hr event during the evening hours?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:24 pm

I know you were having connection issues...but you were determined and that was impressive. cheers 

I don't want to have the event 2x a month for the simple fact that other people have or might want to have events as well. It's also the reason I only have it run for 12hrs...rather then taking up the whole weekend. The Covenant Section has always been very good at respecting others event dates so by extension being to time greedy is not cool either. lol! 

Tbh...14 1/2 straight hours of essential non-stop hunting took its toll on those of us who were there the whole time. LOL

There is always next time Odin and may the Cyber Muses' be with you then!!!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:13 pm

There will definitely be changes made in the event mechanics and a complete overview of the Event will also be done. All this well be done in the attempt to fine-tune and determine a more successful future for this type of event. Stay tuned for updates.

Also, I have decided it is time to take this event in to the "wild" as well, so to speak. As soon as I get video capture "stuff" and learn how to effectively use it I will then enlist the aid of several other "gifted" capture-capable people who will then be perma-hosts!!

We may even go live on occasion...good things are in the planning stages now!!!

Same will happen with the "Class Warfare Tourney" coming up soon.

thumbs up 

Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:19 am

Sorry I could not attend to the event. Something came up IRL a moment before the event started. Shrug
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:23 am

Murkulanvippi wrote:Sorry I could not attend to the event. Something came up IRL a moment before the event started. Shrug

It happens Bro big grin
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:29 am

Greetings Everyone!!

Once again that time has come to choose a location. I am open to suggestions.
    However, I was thinking we would hold the next event in the Painted World again.

But as always I will go with the main flow of ideas as long as it is workable.

I said there will be changes made to some of the event mechanics and there will be. But I have not made any edits yet. They will be forth coming, however.

Suggestions?

Dance PvE 

shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:40 am

I was thinking we should do painted world or undead parish this time around there both really open places and both have good places to hide
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:43 am

Lost Izalith
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:14 am

Lost Izalith is a bit hard to say since there is so much at that place people can use as a advantage against the white time, Lost Izalith could work out but i just see use only using the 2nd part of it after all teh lava running
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:43 am

I would like some spell casting experts to chime in with regard to limiting sorcery, pyro, and miracles. Mostly sorcery and pyro. The goal in limiting these spells is to "open" and (somewhat) level the playing field a bit. And to inhibit spell spamming.

Suggestions Casters?
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:54 am

i would say just no spell spamming or only allow to attune one spell in each attune slot meaning u cant have two stack of dark bead attune or two stacks of wog
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Hugh_G_Johnson Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:42 am

I can't even think of the other spell* (GC is the main one) I use on my one build that has pyro -- as an after thought.  So I'm no pyro expert, but when you can around a corner in a tight spot there is little you can do to avoid a well timed firestorm even if you recognize the sound right away.  I would recommend banning the firestorm spells (chaos strom & fire tempest as well), because not only is it near impossible to avoid at times in this format, but it can easily 1-shot with the BDCR and dusk crown.

Shadowz has an interesting idea about spell stacking... however, I'd be very sad with only one stack of CSS. sad Can I have two, please? silly I also anticipate some potential problems with policing that and perhaps ill-feelings -- you can bet I'll have regular Soul Spear right behind it.  Alternatives could be no dusk crown, or no dark bead.  I must confess I have a real dislike for dark bead; but perhaps limiting castings and/or not allowing the dusk crown would help.  In theory it's not awful.  But in practice; the spam-ability of dark bead, combined with the damage, poise break and of course its lag-friendly nature that leads me to believe that it's a broken spell.  

Personally, I'm not really worried about anything outside of those two spells.  Pursuers can lag you out pretty bad, but not as often as dark bead, IMO.  It tends no to one shot plus it's much slower (in casting and in  movement).  Like I said, I don't think it necessarily has to be banned.  If people can't 1-shot you or spam it until you catch lag or run out of stamina then it should be ok.

*just thought of it -- fire surge!! I'm so MLG!! cool 
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:59 am

I like that no dusk crown rule u point out Hugh and yeah that 45 dex lag on dark beads and sometimes pyro spells gets annoying but it's something we just gotta deal with.

I would just say no dusk crown, no spell spamming and u can only attune one of the same spells this should balance out things a little i would also like a no hornet rule since that can be abused really well to and it's just no fun with fighting against hornet ring or using one

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:20 am