Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+68
DigitaLinsanitY
Graelaoch
Qyntius
Leet
Icegodzilla
SadPanda
einherje
TheDeviantKnight
OminousSquaffle
Kahldris_Ducard
Ahhotep1
Paragon
ViralEnsign_
shadowzninjaz
Hugh_G_Johnson
Wilkinson3424
Demon Slayer
Aigaios
iiProdigyv
Carphil
jewfrozack
Horrendus
Raijinilli
divinebeanpole
AlphaTrol
destutiodaemonis
Odinbear
Serious_Much
Dibsville
billy_bayonet
Maneater_Mildred
jaythibodeau
Sneezer
ExplodingPenguin
WaveringRadiance
Hokucho
Squashy_Avocado
sure-magicians
Forum Pirate
VMatrixX
eclipse prince
FattyOfDoom
FinPeku
Avenger649
trzzy
LordTransvalence
Jansports
grossemesser
Dieselzilla
mindbottiling_52
Fawkes
GravityBlast
User1
Halicarnassis
SpyderADK
sicktwist
Emergence
Yukon
robsthedon
Ghadis_God
FexDS
WandererReece
twilightwarwolf
BeeSeaEss
RANT
Acarnatia
Murkulanvippi
slowturtles
72 posters

!!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!!

Hugh_G_Johnson
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

!!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!! - Page 16 Empty Re: !!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!!

Post by Hugh_G_Johnson Sun May 19, 2013 2:44 am

Great event, it was a blast! cheers Thank you for your great work, Ahho! Proper Bow GGs and thanks to everyone else too. Proper Bow
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

!!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!! - Page 16 Empty Re: !!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!!

Post by BeeSeaEss Sun May 19, 2013 8:56 am

YES! It was really fun! ...I will be gone during the summer in odd times of which I do not know about, so don't sign me up just yet. I might not be able to participate in the next one, or some of the ones after the next. happy But Ill try to be there as much as I possibly can! !!!GUERRILLA WARFARE 2v2 EVENT: SEARCH and DESTROY!!! NOVEMBER 30th!! - Page 16 558843162
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sun May 19, 2013 10:19 am

Billy...as usual you were funny as hell and a force to contend with!! Thanks for joining. You made it that much more fun!

Lol ahho cheers big grin, its just not a massacre without your unfriendly dark lord!
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Post by Odinbear Sun May 19, 2013 11:20 am

What participation I had part in was pretty fun. YOU DIED. Had to scramble and level up a sl80 who had billions of souls from co-oping Manus. Will be more ready for the next one, with at least 2 toons. And will be more active.

Sorry I left abruptly , the wife got home, the supper buzzer was going off and my belly was saying eat.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun May 19, 2013 12:45 pm

Odinbear wrote:What participation I had part in was pretty fun. YOU DIED. Had to scramble and level up a sl80 who had billions of souls from co-oping Manus. Will be more ready for the next one, with at least 2 toons. And will be more active.

Sorry I left abruptly , the wife got home, the supper buzzer was going off and my belly was saying eat.

Haha!! Food and the Significant Other can be very powerful motivators!!!

Thanks for working so hard to level up and joining the event!! Look forward to seeing you at the next one! cheers
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Sun May 19, 2013 1:07 pm

Odinbear, I think your avatar, and your character looks like a cute fluffy teddy bear! GIVE ME HUG(H)Z cuz I LUVZ teddy bears! All jokes aside, Im glad that everyone who did make it could make it to the event! Again....it was a blast!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun May 19, 2013 4:06 pm

Everyone it's time to think of another location!!!!

Once again, I am open to suggestions.

The interest and participation in this last event has truly raised the "bar" of creativity!!! We had quite a few Wiki people and players "in the wide" who have joined the Event and the Forum!!
    I will be working on streamlining some aspects of the event! As well as capturing for Youtube and Streaming on a regular bases.

The cunning and creative team planning was awesome!
    So, put your thinking caps on and share your suggestions.

And remember next event is June 15th.

cheers
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sun May 19, 2013 4:07 pm

Upper Blighttown! twisted
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun May 19, 2013 4:35 pm

Dibsville wrote:Upper Blighttown! twisted

Noted Dibs happy

I may not respond to every suggestion and would prefer that you put the ideas "out there" (here in this thread) and "kick'm around" a bit. I will continually attempt to improve where ever improvement can be made!!
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sun May 19, 2013 4:36 pm

Better yet, all of Blighttown.
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Hugh_G_Johnson Sun May 19, 2013 4:40 pm

BeeSeaEss wrote:Odinbear, I think your avatar, and your character looks like a cute fluffy teddy bear! GIVE ME HUG(H)Z cuz I LUVZ teddy bears! All jokes aside, Im glad that everyone who did make it could make it to the event! Again....it was a blast!

AHH! I don't know how much more PUNishment I can BEAR! I think I'm going to BEE sick.

If the next event is in upper Blighttown I got DIBS on red team. I'll make my Star Wars Emperor build. May the FORCE be with me!

PS -- I hate myself so much right now; I think I'm going to go throw myself on a BAYONET.

PPS -- The irony of billy_bayonet not liking french people just hit me! Hahaha... Touche!

Last edited by Hugh_G_Johnson on Sun May 19, 2013 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added B-town build idea :D)
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun May 19, 2013 4:53 pm

Hugh_G_Johnson wrote:
    BeeSeaEss wrote:Odinbear, I think your avatar, and your character looks like a cute fluffy teddy bear! GIVE ME HUG(H)Z cuz I LUVZ teddy bears! All jokes aside, Im glad that everyone who did make it could make it to the event! Again....it was a blast!

AHH! I don't know how much more PUNishment I can BEAR! I think I'm going to BEE sick.

If the next event is in upper Blighttown I got DIBS on red team. I'll make my Star Wars Emperor build. May the FORCE be with me!

PS -- I hate myself so much right now; I think I'm going to go throw myself on a BAYONET.

PPS -- The irony of billy_bayonet not liking french people just hit me! Hahaha... Touche!

Too Funny! And Clever!! lol!
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sun May 19, 2013 4:56 pm

ToTG! nuff said
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sun May 19, 2013 4:57 pm

billy_bayonet wrote:ToTG! nuff said
    That's a straight path, though.
    People who know ToTG shortcuts would just run to the end.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sun May 19, 2013 4:58 pm

thats not the plan, the plan is to set up ambushes it would be perfect plus...ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK!
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sun May 19, 2013 5:00 pm

I'm not afraid of very many things.
    The dark is no exception.

ToTG would be good, but it'd be too easy.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun May 19, 2013 6:27 pm

Dibsville wrote:I'm not afraid of very many things.
    The dark is no exception.

ToTG would be good, but it'd be too easy.

Hahaha!! You haven't done A Guerrilla Warfare 2v2 team run then....regular pve or even pvp is easy. Billy is right it would be "interesting", to say the least. Especially with how everyone is getting so creative with their traps and ambushes!

Same for BTown...but even more so!!!

twisted
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun May 19, 2013 8:42 pm

Just a thought I'd like to put out there...how about some area of the DLC? I know not everyone has the DLC but most do and it would be a shame to cut out that whole area.

Those who have participated in the past events know what is needed and what makes the 2v2 Search and Destroy Event such a success. So, tell me what ya think!
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sun May 19, 2013 8:59 pm

billy_bayonet wrote:thats not the plan, the plan is to set up ambushes it would be perfect plus...ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK!
    No such thing as the dark billy... Just lack of...
    Spoiler:
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun May 19, 2013 9:38 pm

the only good spot would be the abyss, township would be awesome but it is SO DAMN BUSY, the abyss from my experience is a lot less active.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun May 19, 2013 9:46 pm

RANT wrote:the only good spot would be the abyss, township would be awesome but it is SO DAMN BUSY, the abyss from my experience is a lot less active.

Hahaha!! Perhaps we could set up "Random Guards" to intercept randoms and pm them with an invite to join the event!!! silly

Honestly, with each event we do pick a few randoms anyway...some of which have joined the Forum!! I need to start keeping a list of those people. (my thinks)

...cause the Township would be awesome!
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun May 19, 2013 10:03 pm

the township would be perfect, so many hiding spot and way you could ambush people.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sun May 19, 2013 11:10 pm

Just stay out of the Royal Woods, ya' hooligans.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sun May 19, 2013 11:13 pm

When I think of this, I'm trying to envision a place where you could very easily ambush your target.
    Right away Upper Blighttown and Tomb come to mind.

Oolacile would be good but it wouldn't be too fair to people who don't have the DLC. Everyone should get the chance to participate IMO.

Thinking some more, Painted World might be a good choice. Maybe even the Depths.

Just my thoughts. Still having my choice as Blighttown, though.
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Sun May 19, 2013 11:28 pm

Welcome Agent0range! We're glad to have you in our Covenant AND the Forums!! You will definitely have a good time here happy I hope to see you in future events

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:31 am