Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
CrackSouls
sicktwist
vixder/pennywise
Sir-flicker
Jiub of Carim
PlasticandRage
tinypantha
Myztyrio
dantheman123
13 posters

Dark Souls: Mortal Combat EVENT!!

VaDoom
    VaDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Dark Souls: Mortal Combat EVENT!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Souls: Mortal Combat EVENT!!

Post by VaDoom Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:31 am

Interested, depending on the weekend it will be done.
    sicktwist
    sicktwist

Dark Souls: Mortal Combat EVENT!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Souls: Mortal Combat EVENT!!

Post by sicktwist Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:13 am

The no shield idea is intriguing. I will probably get destroyed, but who knows? @kaa0 - hit me up on PSN when you get off work if I'm on and I'll try some things out with you.

If this does turn out to be a mortal combat cosplay I would say shooting for the 1st of March would be nice. This would give everyone plenty of time to put something together for this event.

@Jiub of Carim - Your concerns are extremely valid. A brief look back over the rules and there ws "no BS fishing" listed on them. There was nothing about WOG though. Also looks like we will be separating ourselves into skill groups. This could be interesting and might actually help with the "summoning failed" as only certain hosts would be grabbing certain players.

Anyway, I think this event has great potential and can't wait to see it happen!
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:39 pm

I may be able to join. It depends on the date.

PSN: WAND3R3R_R33C3.

level 120.

I kill about 50% of my oponents. Would you consider that average or seasoned?
    kaa0skrisse
    kaa0skrisse

Post by kaa0skrisse Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:22 pm

If I have the time to do this before the event I will.

Here's my Masked Guardian Mortal Kombat build @ SL55:

Dark Souls: Mortal Combat EVENT!! - Page 2 51KkPNj

Edit. heh, forgot the event is probably SL100-125, oh well, I'll have to just adjust accordingly.. so umm, lots more vitality for one lol =) And a few other changes, here's the revised version:

Dark Souls: Mortal Combat EVENT!! - Page 2 JOTZE1K
    Jiub of Carim
    Jiub of Carim
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Jiub of Carim Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:25 am

dantheman123 you gotta get on this thread man! The troops are rallied, we seek guidance.
    Myztyrio
    Myztyrio
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Myztyrio Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:47 am

Eh, I'm not sure if any of my builds could potentially fit one of the MK characters.
    Jiub of Carim
    Jiub of Carim
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Jiub of Carim Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:49 am

Well we dont know the specifics of the event yet, unfortunately. You could of course always just cos-play one of your current builds.
    sicktwist
    sicktwist

Post by sicktwist Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:45 pm

Yea, not sure we actually have to model our characters after a Mortal Kombat character. Just spting out ideas while we wait for dantheman123 to offer the guidance we seek.
    kaa0skrisse
    kaa0skrisse

Post by kaa0skrisse Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:04 am

Yeah that was just an idea for a MK build. Don't have a build ready for something like that at all but isn't it the point kinda, to Make a build for these kinds of things as they come along? Or I for one atleast like to do it like that and not use the same build for everything.
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:38 am

Dan, while your event is being built, why dont you join the guerrilla warfare event next saturday.
    Everyone else is invited too. Just go to the covenant section to find the thread and sign up if you are interested. Even the great Emergence will be participating. Come one, come all!!
    dantheman123
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by dantheman123 Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:40 am

I'm sorry guys for not replying in awhile the ideas are great! I've just been busy with dust 514 it's a pretty epic game! But ill get back on planing this event!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:29 pm