Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

NG+ - Question

KillJoy

NG+ - Question Empty NG+ - Question

Post by KillJoy Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:40 am

Is it just me, or is NG+ a joke? o.O
    I'm not really good at Dark Souls but I managed to get through NG and now I'm in NG+ and I just wreck everything... I played like 2-3 Hours and I already rang the first two bells...
    For example, I killed the Asylum Demon with 3 hits and the Taurus Demon with 4...
    eneq
    eneq
    Addicted
    Addicted

NG+ - Question Empty Re: NG+ - Question

Post by eneq Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:06 am

Yeah, thats probably because you optimized your gear etc to a higher degree. Its all becomes a balance between gear/skill and level of difficulty. Its easily done even in the first playthru if you spend the time farming a bit (and then ofcourse you know the maps).

Some bosses gets a bit tougher tho... O&S and 4 Kings on NG+ and onward gets tricky to solo.

Last playthru I just wanted to go through it quick (NG+++ on that character) so I summoned two phantoms for O&S that looked fairly well geared. Well Smough gets supercharged and pounds a silly player to 0 in one hit because they where expecting a cake walk.

I chugged flask and just tried to keep them alive as much as possible but it ended with my ranging Smough down from 50% to 0 solo and it took its time.
    KillJoy

Post by KillJoy Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:09 am

Yeah, I probably farmed to much in NG so NG+ is to easy now...
    S&O was not so hard, too... maybe other bosses will be harder!
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:19 am

NG+ is cake, especially w/ a PvP char... NG++ gets significantly tougher though, especially O&S and the 4 kings.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:06 pm