Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Would like elemental halberd or claymore(RESOLVED)

sure-magicians
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Would like elemental halberd or claymore(RESOLVED) Empty Would like elemental halberd or claymore(RESOLVED)

Post by sure-magicians Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:27 pm

I'm building a new character for the 'learn to fight' club, SL 100 seems to be the cap for that but all my existing characters are 120 or up...

So I started a new character, first hours were ok but just got my behind handed to me at Sen's by not only 2 invaders but also the snakehead thingys.

Currently at SL 49 and I would be very happy if someone has an elemental halberd,(preferably gargoyle) or claymore to spare?

My SL 49 has not much to trade but I do have several other, higher levels that have. (125-200-220-308)

Any help would be awesome....

Last edited by sure-magicians on Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Resolved)
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Would like elemental halberd or claymore(RESOLVED) Empty Re: Would like elemental halberd or claymore(RESOLVED)

Post by Tolvo Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:41 pm

Which upgrade path do you want? I have a 55 I can make it on.
    sure-magicians
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Would like elemental halberd or claymore(RESOLVED) Empty Re: Would like elemental halberd or claymore(RESOLVED)

Post by sure-magicians Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:21 am

Seriously? That would be great!
    I would like lightning if I may be so bold...
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:53 am

What, Lightning! How impossible, how insane!

I'll have a Lightning G Halberd ready in just a bit, what sort of Claymore do you want?
    sure-magicians
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sure-magicians Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:03 am

Ehm lightning also, again if I may be so.....
    And do I need the RSS or how does this usually work, and more importantly how can I repay for your help?

Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:09 am

What bosses do you have alive? Because I have an RSS, or I could WSS, I have very few bosses alive but I could see where I could possibly summon. I think the Centipede Demon is still alive for example.

Nothing needed in payment, just helping a dude out. I've got some chunks already, just a few more then I'll upgrade them.
    sure-magicians
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sure-magicians Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:23 am

I have rung both bells, killed Ceaseless and just arrived at Sen's Fortress, died there 6 times yesterday evening so I called it quits there.

I gotta say man, this makes up for almost every bad experience I have had since I ventured in the online part of this great game.
    And with bad I mean those gestures after I lose that really light the fire in me, or bowing and getting hit with miracles, the kind of stuff everyone complains about.

So this is really great, you just made my day!
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:29 am

That's the whole point of this section I feel, or at least the Half help of it. Making the day brighter for those facing their darkest times. 10 Chunks done, 10 more about and I'll have enough to just buy the other shards and upgrade them right away. I can head to Sen's and you should be able to summon me, I'm SL55.
    sure-magicians
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sure-magicians Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:33 am

Fantastic, tell me where to look for the sign and I'll be there...
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:34 am

I'll let you know when it's ready, by the way which one do you like better, Claymore or Halberd? Just curious.

My PSN is Scratch that.

I'm on my other account with these weapons, Knight_Tolvo
    sure-magicians
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sure-magicians Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:43 am

I use the Gargoyle halberd for getting through the pve part of the game and I intend to use the Claymore for pvp.

I am waiting at the Undead Parish bonfire...

Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:45 am

Do you also want me to run you through Sen's?

Which is more important to you, PvE or PvP?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:57 am

Alright, my sign will be just inside Sen's, once you go through the gate just turn right and that's where I'll be. Let me know when you become human so I don't get summoned by someone else.
    sure-magicians
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sure-magicians Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:01 am

I have finished the PvE part many times, got all trophies on PS3 and achievements on Xbox offline, and I have just recently taken an interest in the PvP part, after getting the DLC.
    Since I enjoyed the PvE bit, I figured I might also enjoy the online part.

It's a steep learning curve, but every now and then I win a fight, but my heart rate goes up every time I get invaded, like an adrenaline rush or something, it's kinda addictive if that makes any sense at all...

I still enjoy the PvE, and go back to that whenever I lose a lot in PvP, after losing like 10 or so fights I usually get tired of it and switch to another character and put my WSS down or something like that.

It's encounters like this one with you that keep me going and make up for every time I get my behind handed to me in the most unsavoury ways possible in the game... big grin

edit; I am now leaving my pc, turning human and head into Sen's...
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:05 am

My sign is down, I'm pretty sure I saw your blue image, but it may have been someone else.

I have an extra surprise for you. Praise the Sun
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:11 am

And killed by a forum member.

Well at least we got the trade off.

I'll have to set it up for PvP if you want to summon me again, I didn't expect us to get invaded so quickly.
    sure-magicians
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sure-magicians Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:14 am

That was really great, many many thanks for your help, and for the very nice presents!!! Proper Bow Proper Bow Proper Bow

This will make getting the rest of my gear a lot easier...
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:15 am

Now problem, and as I said, I'm willing to give Sen's another go with a more PvP viable set up. Next time just back up and let me go after the invader if so.
    sure-magicians
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sure-magicians Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:30 am

Now that I've got my tools I'm confident enough that I'll get through it, the environment part that is big grin
    The Iron Golem isn't too hard but I might call upon you for O&S though.

And I was trying to back up, figured you could handle the invader but it was kinda tricky on that narrow ledge, but as you said I am very glad we got the trade off...
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:39 am

Yeah we were in a very bad position, especially since I wasn't sure which way he invaded from.

If it's any consolation I just killed them in another host's world...Then I died to a pendulum. I am definitely not on my A game tonight haha. I'd be up for O&S sometime so just make a thread or send me a message when you need the help. Good luck in Sen's.

Also, don't forget to add Resolved to the end of the thread title so that the mods know to lock it up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:17 am