Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
RANT
Tolvo
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
bunnywink
Rudmed
Baal-Avatar
FinPeku
Emergence
Ghadis_God
tinypantha
WyrmHero
Forum Pirate
ChizFreak
Soris Ice Goldwing
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Myztyrio
reim0027
Reaperfan
Hydreigon11
ExecutionerTri
24 posters

Planning Thread for the next Event

Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Planning Thread for the next Event - Page 4 Empty Re: Planning Thread for the next Event

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:53 pm

Define low sl? Like the 50 ranges or 30 ranges?
    Myztyrio
    Myztyrio
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Planning Thread for the next Event - Page 4 Empty Re: Planning Thread for the next Event

Post by Myztyrio Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:58 pm

I also vote 120.
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:00 pm

Def not 120 for Wiki Official. Newcomers can't build in time, so it's off the table. Anyone is welcome of course to host their own 120 events at any time. 100 and less are the ledges we'll explore but I'll tell you for now for Wiki Official events the 50 ledge is going to be it from 90% certainty.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:07 pm

lets just do an sl 1 event with base gear.
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:13 pm

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t17013-xbox-ps3-fight-club-only-for-the-brave#331391

Stuff like this we can do at any time for people who have built and kept things for serious pvp at any level.

With official events that we put on the Sony site, remember that we want to draw in the largest attendance possible and make things less daunting for people new to pvp (and yes there are still tons out there who are new or have trepidation). A lower ledge like 50 for these Official events are great ways to encourage people to try something new, while still giving a pvp vet what they need to extract power.
    ExecutionerTri
    ExecutionerTri
    Regular
    Regular

Post by ExecutionerTri Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:24 pm

Emergence wrote:Def not 120 for Wiki Official. Newcomers can't build in time, so it's off the table. Anyone is welcome of course to host their own 120 events at any time. 100 and less are the ledges we'll explore but I'll tell you for now for Wiki Official events the 50 ledge is going to be it from 90% certainty.

Ive been thinking about this and im actually agreeing with you at this point. The lower the level the more chance of having a higher population for the event since it is not as tasking to get what you need. I also like that it makes you focus a bit more on where you go with your build.

I know if we do another low level 30-50 range pvp event Im flipping everything about what i used for the last one, and this is something that excites me
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:21 am

WyrmHero wrote:I vote for SL 120, we can't let this SL to die. Plus it's the only way I can make a decent hardcore Str build.

@Sentiel We had a tourney in the Anor Londo roof, right above Solaire's bonfire. It's like Sens but classier enviroment, and big.
    I have three SL 120, I would hate to see them die, or have to result to Darkmooning lower SLs.

Anor Londo roof sounds great tbh. I totally forgot that place.

Emergence wrote:Def not 120 for Wiki Official. Newcomers can't build in time, so it's off the table. Anyone is welcome of course to host their own 120 events at any time. 100 and less are the ledges we'll explore but I'll tell you for now for Wiki Official events the 50 ledge is going to be it from 90% certainty.
    Will I be able to participate with SL 55, that I made for Sen's?
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:29 am

Got to start making new toon just in case it's gonna be a 50-55 event. It shouldnt take long to make one. Anor londo roof sounds good to me. lol
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:21 am

I always forget if you can summon or not in the Darkmoon tomb.

75 might also not be a bad idea, it means people could work more on builds with a specific idea, such as if we go at that SL I could try for my Hawkeye Gough Cosplay.

It's a decently common Co-Op level as well. Reaching that level isn't too difficult either, just playing through the game to the Lord's will easily let you reach that level, have areas open to farm, etc.

EDIT: By the way, how about the idea of a Cosplay event? So, you can only fight if you are in Cosplay. If the host sees you not wearing the proper gear, such as a Paint Guardian Outfit with a Zweihander and Mask of the Mother, you BC them back home. It'll be quite fun, plus hopefully we'll see a lot of variety and not just ten Cirian's and ten Artorais'.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:54 am

Tolvo wrote:EDIT: By the way, how about the idea of a Cosplay event? So, you can only fight if you are in Cosplay. If the host sees you not wearing the proper gear, such as a Paint Guardian Outfit with a Zweihander and Mask of the Mother, you BC them back home. It'll be quite fun, plus hopefully we'll see a lot of variety and not just ten Cirian's and ten Artorais'.

I really want to try this, sadly, it sounded like quite a few people weren't interested in it. To avoid the 10 Ciaran's thing couldn't we just make so that whosoever participates has to submit their build to E and if an NPC is already taken then the build is rejected and you have to offer a new one?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:12 pm

Well an issue with that comes for me, I like make toons that can one hand many weapons and cosplay as many different characters. Thus, after every battle I switch over to another character.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 am