Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
densetsushun
Hue
LunarFog
raecor14
Branstone
9 posters

Before going to Nito

Branstone
    Casual
    Casual

Before going to Nito Empty Before going to Nito

Post by Branstone Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:59 am

Hello guys,
    My SL is 75, and I want to go kill Nito in my first NG, I didn't complete the game so this is my first time.
    I don't have any souls to buy more levels or upgrades, where can I FARM for souls? where is the best place?
    The best place I farmed in was is the Chanber of The Princess, but I killed her and then it was only two guys that gave me like 7.5K souls, and it was good. but now those two guys disappeared, and I don't have place to farm.
    Please can you help me? this is my stats:
    https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/152/20130111132039.jpg/

Thanks in advance happy
    raecor14
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Before going to Nito Empty Re: Before going to Nito

Post by raecor14 Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:04 am

forest is good, so is plain invasions if you can. silver knights are awesome for it and so are undead babies.
    Branstone
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Branstone Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:08 am

raecor14 wrote:forest is good, so is plain invasions if you can. silver knights are awesome for it and so are undead babies.

Where can I find them? I need place man...
    LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by LunarFog Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:09 am

If you want mindless farming, I suggest Tomb of Giants. Put down your summon sign by a bonfire and then head over to the area right before Nito and farm on the baby skeletons. They give out a decent amount, ALOT of them come at you at the same time, and they're limitlessly respawning. The souls just from the baby skeletons are decent, and there's always the chance you get summoned to help fight Nito
    raecor14
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by raecor14 Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:12 am

Branstone wrote:
    raecor14 wrote:forest is good, so is plain invasions if you can. silver knights are awesome for it and so are undead babies.

Where can I find them? I need place man...
    the forest is the area before siffs, if you hevnt been there its behind the locked door in the moonlight butterflys area, silver knights are in anor londo. undead babies are RIGHT before nito
    Hue
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Hue Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:24 am

The Painted World with the Covetous Silver Serpent Ring and the Symbol of Avarice.
    You get 10080 souls on each run. If you can one-shot 5 or 6 of them at once with an ultra greatsword, it takes roughly 30 seconds to complete a run.

On NG+ you will probably still be able to one-shot them and get nearly 20000 souls per run

Last edited by Hachouma on Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    Branstone
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Branstone Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:32 am

LunarFog wrote:If you want mindless farming, I suggest Tomb of Giants. Put down your summon sign by a bonfire and then head over to the area right before Nito and farm on the baby skeletons. They give out a decent amount, ALOT of them come at you at the same time, and they're limitlessly respawning. The souls just from the baby skeletons are decent, and there's always the chance you get summoned to help fight Nito

Can you please remind me how to get there? I continued playing today and I didn;t play for couple of weeks I went to a break LOL happy
    Hue
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Hue Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:36 am

You have pretty good Str, you should really go to the Painted World.

As for how you get to the baby skeletons, it's in the lowest part of the tomb of giants, really just before Nito
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:55 am

If you don't have Quelaag's Furysword, work towards getting that(and a backup divine weapon), otherwise just go for Nito, he's a pushover despite looking so badass. sad
    Branstone
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Branstone Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:28 am

densetsushun wrote:If you don't have Quelaag's Furysword, work towards getting that(and a backup divine weapon), otherwise just go for Nito, he's a pushover despite looking so badass. sad

I should make that sword? and which weapon should I make it divine?

And someone can please tell me where are those skeletons? I don't remember how to get to the tomb of giants? where is it? and which weapons and items should I bring with me to this place and to Nito?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:30 am

If you are looking for a Divine Weapon, the best options tend to be either spears or Strike Weapons. Since you are a Str build, the Large and Great Clubs are an option. A common tactic is to take the occult Club next to Havel's Gear in Anor Londo and Downgrade it to +5. Strike Weapons work best, since skeletons are more damaged by Strike and Divine Damage. Thus you get more bang for your buck. Spears the other good option since one can turtle behind a shield. With a Large club you could easily stunlock the large skeletons you are facing.

A good place to Farm is the Painted World of Ariamis as mentioned earlier, it has the fastest farming spot available, with an income every 30 seconds. Easy to manage, and since it is so quick the Symbol of Avarice is totally viable there.

Nito is weak against fire, so if you have any Pyromancy spells or flame weapons that strike fast, they work very will against him. A suggestion would be to bring blooming purple moss, since Nito deals toxic damage.
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:54 am

To get to tomb of giants:
    Go to firelink shrine. Go through the graveyard, to the catacombs. Keep going down and you'll eventually get to Tomb of the Giants. You need a light down there; either a skull lantern, the spell light, or the headpiece Sunlight Maggot.

What system are you on?
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:00 am

Branstone wrote:
    densetsushun wrote:If you don't have Quelaag's Furysword, work towards getting that(and a backup divine weapon), otherwise just go for Nito, he's a pushover despite looking so badass. sad

I should make that sword? and which weapon should I make it divine?

And someone can please tell me where are those skeletons? I don't remember how to get to the tomb of giants? where is it? and which weapons and items should I bring with me to this place and to Nito?
    I personally suggest the Furysword if you still have the soul of Quelaag because its AR scales with humanity, which is always handy to have on you, but you can always make a fire weapon at Vamos since you're going through there anyway.

Like someone said above, the easiest way to make a divine weapon is to get the Occult club and downgrade it to +5 divine, the great thing about that is that it staggers the skeles.
    Aznul
    Aznul
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Aznul Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:04 pm

I noticed that no one so far has mentioned a rather important tip when fighting Nito. If you don't venture into the rear of the arena, you never have to fight the giant skeletons. Just drop down and let the normal skeletons come to you, kill them with a divine weapon, then switch to your best weapon and fight nito in the first half of his arena. Magic, fire, and fast hitting weapons are all effective. Nito is also very slow. All of his attacks have a decent delay and recovery, so you can actually spend most of the fight pounding him and never take a hit. In my opinion, this is the easiest of the 4 lord fights, as long as you kill off the skeletons before he reaches you, which I have always been able to do.

His attacks that cause toxic are the gravelord swords (the glowing swords that shoot out of the ground directly beneath your feet, can be tricky to dodge these).

One move to watch out for is when he curls himself up and starts charging, he is about to release a shockwave along the ground in all directions. I believe this does magic damage, and that the damage is decreased by distance, but it shouldnt be a problem if you just back off and block.

Also, the skeleton babies are in the pool of water area which is just before the nito fight. These can be great for farming souls, as you dont really need to go back since they spawn endlessly, especially if you use the ring of the evil eye while farming them.
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:04 pm

I recommend grabing the sunlight maggot before heading to the tomb. Go to the Izalith Ruins and kill the chaos bugs and grab the hat.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:29 pm