Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Gravelord Nito help please

cheyneboy

Gravelord Nito help please Empty Gravelord Nito help please

Post by cheyneboy Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:45 pm

Well, I'm at my wits end. I've beaten Smoug and Ornstein without help leaving Ornstein last; no trouble with bosses so far but this Nito, 2 screams and I'm dead. This is my favorite game but I don't know what to do.Magic doesn't help. I suppose I'm done. I'm really bummed! Any tips? MyVit. is 20 Thanks in advance. (The worst thing is that people say how easy he is.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Gravelord Nito help please Empty Re: Gravelord Nito help please

Post by billy_bayonet Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:51 pm

learn to doge, bring a divine weapon even if you dont have faith use it to kill the skellies dont engage nito let him come to you, otherwise you will be fighting him and those giant skellies, once you get rid of the little ones just dodge his swings and hit away, be patient and dont try and get in one more hit thinking you can save your stamina so you can dodge
    Hydreigon11
    Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hydreigon11 Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:19 pm

What I find helpful is when Nito screams is rolling around like crazy if you can't see him. If you can see him when he screams then sticks his sword in the ground THEN roll. Also bring a divine and what Billy said.
    lextune
    lextune
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by lextune Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:28 pm

To reiterate: stay exactly where you land, let the little skellies come to you and kill them with a divine weapon, then dodge....

.....at "normal levels" he always seemed ridiculously easy, (especially after sloughing through the Tomb), then when I first faced him on a low level run I RAGED, lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:13 am