Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

need dark silver tracer xbox sl55

Anchises
    Anchises
    Addicted
    Addicted

need dark silver tracer xbox sl55 Empty need dark silver tracer xbox sl55

Post by Anchises Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:24 am

Hi everyone, so I recently got the DLC for xbox but like many people, my game is glitched and I can't get the broken pendant and thus access any of the new content.

I can give any slab (I'm in NG and haven't used any yet), dragon scales, or anything else I can.

This is the one thing I want most from the DLC, it would be amazing to use the DST until and if I resolve this pendant problem.
    ryan0wens
    ryan0wens
    Casual
    Casual

need dark silver tracer xbox sl55 Empty Re: need dark silver tracer xbox sl55

Post by ryan0wens Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:41 am

Have you freed Dusk of Oolacile before you killed the golem in the archives? Shes trapped in a Golden crystal golem behind the hydra in Darkroot basin. You absolutely HAVE to free her before youre able to get the pendant.
    Anchises
    Anchises
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Anchises Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:23 pm

thanks, yeah I've placed the lordvessel, I saved dusk, talked to her, killed the new golem in the duke's multiple times- no broken pendant, nothing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:43 pm