Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+49
Bloodpact91
TheAshenPhantom
Nybbles
moaiguy42
Relbaic
Oh_the_Humanity
ComaPrison
Myztyrio
Marionx
argetlam213
psychichobo
Soris Ice Goldwing
User1
Automancer
Villain1
Cris the lighthearted
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Slarg232
Kyōkai
Aznul
Seignar
ChizFreak
Serious_Much
PwnasauresRex
Carphil
TehInfamousAmos
Yukon
skarekrow13
Casdman
Azamuth
RedderAI
tinypantha
The Letter X
EeAyEss
moomootv
Ashran
Dante_000
DoughGuy
SlakeMoth
Sentiel
xSomax
lalliman
Tolvo
raecor14
lonewolf
Sloth9230
GrinTwist
Ghadis_God
Samurainova
53 posters

What dark souls NPC are you? Take the quiz and find out!

Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

What dark souls NPC are you? Take the quiz and find out! - Page 4 Empty Re: What dark souls NPC are you? Take the quiz and find out!

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:16 pm

Artorias. Well I figured as much he does seem to get most of my honorable traits, though I do intend to come out from that dark fate intact if I fall that far into darkness. If your giong to save your friend make sure you stay okay long enough to prevail.
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

What dark souls NPC are you? Take the quiz and find out! - Page 4 Empty Re: What dark souls NPC are you? Take the quiz and find out!

Post by Samurainova Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:21 pm

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:Artorias. Well I figured as much he does seem to get most of my honorable traits, though I do intend to come out from that dark fate intact if I fall that far into darkness. If your giong to save your friend make sure you stay okay long enough to prevail.

Precisely, you are nothing to your friend dead. Great points here thank you for taking my quiz and taking the time to comment happy
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:37 pm

Just a message to anyone I may have skipped by accident, thank you so very much for taking the time out of your day to take my quiz, as it took some time and effort to make. I really appreciate you guys and your comments and hope to see more in the future. Thanks Guys happy
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:37 pm

Also I would like to know if you guys would like a second quiz? ^^
    psychichobo
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by psychichobo Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:11 pm

I missed this first time around (Just tried it and got Ornstein, huh...) but a monster or boss version would be pretty cool. No pressure though, see what everyone else thinks.

EDIT: ... and you've already done that. Man, I'm slow today.
    argetlam213
    argetlam213
    Regular
    Regular

Post by argetlam213 Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:19 pm

I couldn't really decide on question 10 but after looking at which character belongs to the answers, I say that I'm Artorias since I would let myself get corrupted if it was going to save my best friend.
    Marionx
    Marionx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Location : Locked away in the Undead Asylum or wandering Lordran.

Post by Marionx Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:22 pm

I got Solaire of Astora. Pretty cool quiz.
    Myztyrio
    Myztyrio
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Myztyrio Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:00 pm

Well done, I really like what you did here.

My result was Ornstein.
    ComaPrison
    ComaPrison
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ComaPrison Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:37 pm

make a real automated quiz or go home. i don't have the energy or effort to go for your manual DIY grade urself quiz.

sorry if i'm bein mean but srsly i'm poretty sure there's apps n stuf u can find on internets to make ur quiz a real quiz lululululululu

edit: skyrim 4ever. ds2 ain't got **** on skyrim. can't wait for dragonborn on steam lululululululu
    Oh_the_Humanity
    Oh_the_Humanity
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Oh_the_Humanity Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:59 pm

ComaPrison wrote:make a real automated quiz or go home. i don't have the energy or effort to go for your manual DIY grade urself quiz.

sorry if i'm bein mean but srsly i'm poretty sure there's apps n stuf u can find on internets to make ur quiz a real quiz lululululululu

edit: skyrim 4ever. ds2 ain't got **** on skyrim. can't wait for dragonborn on steam lululululululu

Dude, no need to be such a ****.
    You could have said the same thing without coming across a such a douche.
    How about finding this so called app and posting the link and ask him to consider using it next time.
    Also, what makes this not a "real" quiz?
    It seems pretty "real" to me.

Oh_the_Humanity
    Oh_the_Humanity
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Oh_the_Humanity Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:01 pm

Myztyrio wrote:Well done, I really like what you did here.

My result was Ornstein.

I concur.
    It was well done and fun to do.
    I also got Ornstein.
    Relbaic
    Relbaic

Post by Relbaic Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:02 pm

It appears I'm Artorias, not really sure how I feel about that. He's awesome and all but I just don't see myself as him.
    Either way, well done!
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:58 pm

ComaPrison wrote:make a real automated quiz or go home. i don't have the energy or effort to go for your manual DIY grade urself quiz.

Sorry you feel that way, i tried my best sad Thanks for taking it though i appreciate it happy
    Myztyrio
    Myztyrio
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Myztyrio Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:34 am

Oh_the_Humanity wrote:
    Myztyrio wrote:Well done, I really like what you did here.

My result was Ornstein.

I concur.
    It was well done and fun to do.
    I also got Ornstein.

That's awesome dude, and I really did enjoy this quiz. Definitely make more. My friend got crestfallen warrior, which so fits him. We're thinking now of doing a CW/Ornstein cos-playthrough.
    moaiguy42
    moaiguy42
    Casual
    Casual

Post by moaiguy42 Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:43 am

I got Lautrec... 🇳🇴 I feel like such a jerk now... twisted
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:43 am

moaiguy42 wrote:I got Lautrec... 🇳🇴 I feel like such a jerk now... twisted

I didn't see lautrec as a jerk, I feel in the end he was passionate and had a string love for whichever goddess it was he worshipped. And he was willing to do wahtever it took to please her. Albeit he did kill a mute...( douchebag move) but theirs much worse in souls and its not like I never killed an npc for humanity lol ^^
    Nybbles
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Nybbles Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:26 am

apparently i am Artorias of the Abyss … wouldn't have guessed that, yay me!
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 am

Its all about what is on the inside my friend ^^
    ComaPrison
    ComaPrison
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ComaPrison Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:30 am

Samurainova wrote:

Sorry you feel that way, i tried my best sad Thanks for taking it though i appreciate it happy

lol i was just screwin with you. don't take it so seriously
    Sloth9230
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : In the Forest, casting the spells that make the gankers fall down

Post by Sloth9230 Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:35 am

Coma is definitely the crestfallen warrior.
    TheAshenPhantom
    TheAshenPhantom
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by TheAshenPhantom Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:09 am

Heh, Got Artorias. fun little Quiz! What dark souls NPC are you? Take the quiz and find out! - Page 4 3207319737
    ComaPrison
    ComaPrison
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ComaPrison Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:24 pm

Ok so I finally decided to do this quiz properly and I scored Artorias. Too many people seem to be scoring Artorias so I think your quiz could probably use some more tweaking.
    TheAshenPhantom
    TheAshenPhantom
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by TheAshenPhantom Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:08 pm

Retook the quiz... Got Gwyn, Lord of Cinder.... Interesting...
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:51 pm

Congratulations dude happy
    Myztyrio
    Myztyrio
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Myztyrio Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:59 pm

Yes, my friend also got Artorias. Another friend got Crestfallen Warrior xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:09 am