Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Assassins of Vinheim User Covenant.

ErrJon6661
    ErrJon6661
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Assassins of Vinheim User Covenant.  Empty Assassins of Vinheim User Covenant.

Post by ErrJon6661 Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:41 pm

I'm looking to see if there would be interest in starting this user made covenant. I won't be able to participate much, but I'll be able to coordinate the events of the covenant on here.

This will be an invasion based covenant with the goal of bringing some more interesting pvp styles to the table. As you can tell from the title it is based on stealth, and sorcery. There are a few requirements to being in this covenant but there is also a lot of freedom.

First off, There is no level restriction for this covenant but I would urge you if you are to participate to remain sub sl 60. You must use an int/dex, int, or int/str based build. The balance between the stats is up to you. If you want to just cast, or just use melee, or mix the two its your choice.

Second, light armor only. You're assassins not tanks, act accordingly. If you're iffy on what your armor is, check the wiki. No armor and dragon body is also alright. The wolf ring is allowed.

Third, no great weapons or pole weapons. Normal swords, daggers, curved swords, hammers, axes, katana's, whips, bows (minus dragonslayer), rapiers and fist weapons are all allowed. An assassin sneaking around with the grant is a bit hilarious. I encourage you to be creative with your weapon choice. Also, catalysts are obviously allowed. Also, no elemental weapons, keep them normal, crystal, magic/enchanted or divine/occult.

Fourth, no taunts, you're an assassin not a troll. Sure, you used chameleon to get a bs and one shot them, you don't need to "well what is it" afterwards.

Fifth, if you happen across a 1v1 you are more than welcomed to throw your stealthy tactics aside and duel.

Sixth, invade as a red phantom. Whether its as a darkwraith or just with cracked red orbs.

Events in this covenant will take place weekly. I will announce an invasion point and invasions will take place there. I'm going to try and avoid places like the kiln. But if we get bored of invasions we can duel at the kiln for a while. I will organize events over the forums so you can be on xbox or PS3 for this. If you're interested say so on here. If I get enough people I'll start posting events.

Last edited by ErrJon6661 on Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited weapons rules.)
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Assassins of Vinheim User Covenant.  Empty Re: Assassins of Vinheim User Covenant.

Post by DxV04 Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:13 pm

I do like your idea, it will definitely freshen up things in the world. I like how creative the forum members are!

However, at this point I will not be able to participate since I have not even started on my POLG. (work too much work) anyway, i hope you can find plenty of people to get started. happy
    ErrJon6661
    ErrJon6661
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Assassins of Vinheim User Covenant.  Empty Re: Assassins of Vinheim User Covenant.

Post by ErrJon6661 Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:15 pm

DxV04 wrote:I do like your idea, it will definitely freshen up things in the world. I like how creative the forum members are!

However, at this point I will not be able to participate since I have not even started on my POLG. (work too much work) anyway, i hope you can find plenty of people to get started. happy

Thanks dude! I was worried it would feel a bit too strict, but I'd love to see more of this kind of gameplay. If you or anyone else has suggestions I'd love to hear them. Like I said I'm a bit worried people won't want to take part because of the restrictions.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:21 pm

I think most of us (correct me if am wrong people!) don't care so much about winning or loosing. Specially when we role play. So I personally don't find it restrictive at all. Its is a covenant and all the covs have their restrictions. So there is a precedent. big grin
    ErrJon6661
    ErrJon6661
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ErrJon6661 Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:32 pm

If I get like, 20 sign ups I'll make a wiki page dictating the rules and stuff.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:34 pm