Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+26
Latitoast
megaoptamas759
Alko117
User1
Rynn
Brokewilly
XuitusTheGreat
Darkfitch
Bucci420
mattat01
il_MAL1GNO
Cboxhero
ZikoLogiKa NL
IveGoneHollow
BeeSeaEss
dancash1808
Knight Loltrec
hageshisa
Samurainova
Hydreigon11
TehInfamousAmos
Saturday-Saint
Lord of Ash
tinypantha
Soris Ice Goldwing
The Letter X
30 posters

Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox]

GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 5 Empty Re: Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox]

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:13 pm

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:Tomorrow? eh I'll try to see if I can get at the least 15 minutes.

Please do !
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 5 Empty Re: Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox]

Post by The Letter X Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:15 pm

I'm going to try my best to make it. I'm determined to get in a good duel with Hollow.
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:16 pm

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:Winter is my favorite season. Where I live it never snows and the summers can be unbearable with the heat. I think that cold weather and winter makes my personality more enjoyable, social and a calm focused mind than in the summer. Thats one reason about my avatar and the fact that I spend more time in the painted world than any other place in Dark Souls.

I think that's part of the appeal of the Painted World for me too, Soris. We live in Texas XD Horrid summers, but we got a white Christmas in Dallas last year !
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:22 pm

As much as I would love to talk about weather differences do you think this time we can get Tinypantha invovled?
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:24 pm

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:As much as I would love to talk about weather differences do you think this time we can get Tinypantha invovled?

Of course ! I don't have him on my friends list or I would have sent him the mass message on xbl, but please let him know ! I already told him that to make up for last time we would put priority on picking up his sign to make sure he gets in.
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:57 pm

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:Winter is my favorite season. Where I live it never snows and the summers can be unbearable with the heat. I think that cold weather and winter makes my personality more enjoyable, social and a calm focused mind than in the summer. Thats one reason about my avatar and the fact that I spend more time in the painted world than any other place in Dark Souls.

lol i feel your pain bro. I live in Houston Texas! Summer all year long T.T
    tinypantha
    tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by tinypantha Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:54 pm

._. i got no message for this very very sad. Soris info now! or whenever you can will be fine. I have a RL event to attend from 7-8:30 est so ll be late.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:21 pm

tinypantha wrote:._. i got no message for this very very sad. Soris info now! or whenever you can will be fine. I have a RL event to attend from 7-8:30 est so ll be late.

Please is the word I'm looking for! Just kidding I'll pm you the details.

Okay Grizzly I got to ask why do we have these events on weekdays? Weekends seem better and correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that Tinypantha, X, Samurai, and I have a three day weekend from our schools this week. You think it's better to move it then?
    tinypantha
    tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by tinypantha Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:25 pm

lets do it today n one on the weekend for best results. I may record tonight but not if its on the weekend btw m bttle o sen' i up
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:40 pm

tinypantha wrote:lets do it today n one on the weekend for best results. I may record tonight but not if its on the weekend btw m bttle o sen' i up

True, I do have a three day,weekend, and weekends seem best for overall outcome since theirs no curfew :]
    tinypantha
    tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by tinypantha Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:50 pm

still we can run 2 this week for more fun?
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:54 pm

tinypantha wrote:still we can run 2 this week for more fun?

I think thats good to, lets not cancel todays just do two in one week, perhaps the second in a nother location. Btw I know this is a little digressive but if you make someone a foe can they no longer minues you, because I told someone they were making rude or unpleasesant posts and I think he got his friends to minus me because my rep went from a 9 to a 7
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:19 pm

Don't know what you guys are talking about, but I have a full week this week. I'll try my best to make it tonight.
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:34 pm

Thanks for all the suggestions guys ! I think this weekend we mighthave one in addition to the one tonight, so yeah making it 2 in one week. Last weekend we were planning on having one but it would have been the same night as the battle of sen's thing so we cancelled.
    Trying to say, yes Soris the weekend seems like a good time for everyone in general but we can also have small ones during the week if people are into that. Sound good ?
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:37 pm

GrizzlyJunkz wrote:Thanks for all the suggestions guys ! I think this weekend we mighthave one in addition to the one tonight, so yeah making it 2 in one week. Last weekend we were planning on having one but it would have been the same night as the battle of sen's thing so we cancelled.
    Trying to say, yes Soris the weekend seems like a good time for everyone in general but we can also have small ones during the week if people are into that. Sound good ?

LET'S DO IT! NEOWRiTHS...RISE!!! BTW CAPS KEY IS STUCK ON MY PHONE
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:25 pm

I just need to say to our members that I am so happy with all of you and so proud of the way you're communicating with each other at the FCs. I enjoy watching you guys fight so much and I think you're all awesome. Some of the craziest duels I've ever seen have happened at our FCs haha big grin
    tinypantha
    tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by tinypantha Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:39 pm

Some of my worst Duels happen at these FCs ._.
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:01 pm

tinypantha wrote:Some of my worst Duels happen at these FCs ._.

Awe, but you've only been to one dude ! Some nights people are on their game and some nights not. It happens.
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:19 pm

This FCs always end with a double knockout happy
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:20 pm

By the way when do I get to fight YOU grizzley??? winking
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:32 pm

I do wish I seen that ffa with the bridge.
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:39 pm

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:I do wish I seen that ffa with the bridge.

It was beast bro, btw how are you still a 7???? You got such good things to say, ima plus you on my posts happy
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:22 pm

We got lots of footage !
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:24 pm

Samurainova wrote:

It was beast bro, btw how are you still a 7???? You got such good things to say, ima plus you on my posts :)

lol no one plusses me :c
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:29 pm

GrizzlyJunkz wrote:
    Samurainova wrote:

It was beast bro, btw how are you still a 7???? You got such good things to say, ima plus you on my posts happy

lol no one plusses me :c

That's because you don't post much lol comment on my posts and ill thank you for each and your rep should skyrocket happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:58 pm