Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
RANT
Hokucho
6 posters

Ideal Gravelord?

Hokucho
    Hokucho
    Casual
    Casual

Ideal Gravelord? Empty Ideal Gravelord?

Post by Hokucho Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:41 am

I was doing a new char and thinking of making her a gravelord. I was wondering if anyone knew what bosses I should take out to give me the most options for invasion locations? I wanted to also try and get the divine ember and large divine ember but don't know if that will hinder my options. I was also curious on knowing where the typical Gravelord hotspots were and at what SLs. Any info would be great!
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Ideal Gravelord? Empty Re: Ideal Gravelord?

Post by RANT Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:05 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mI1byfKMjM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

That's a vid of me gravelording township at sl 99 and there's a lot of action there as you can see. Duke's is good too, all the lords areas actually specially at thay sl range since it s the most popular sl.
    LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by LunarFog Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:04 am

The best place to gravelord if you want action is in the forest with the forest hunters. Watch out though because usually it's TOO much action. You can't summon a phantom when you have your eye of death open and it's been 3v1 SEVERAL times before.

Assuming you want access to high level armor, the only 3 bosses you need to kill are quelaag, the taurus demon, and the bell gargoyles. You should be fine without any of those spots.
    Hokucho
    Hokucho
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Hokucho Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:49 am

Ok thanks guys. I had someone help me run through to get quick access to the sewers in case of lack of eyeballs. Ill concider doing the 3 mains stated above later if I run out.
    Rifter7
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Rifter7 Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:17 am

you don't have to kill taurus demon.
    LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by LunarFog Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:45 am

Rifter7 wrote:you don't have to kill taurus demon.

...Hmm...

Start with master key....kill quelaag...backtrack through blighttown to get to the depths...get out of the depths and you're in lower undead burg... backtrack through lower undeadburg and you can get to the door that leads to the beginning of the bridge directly after the taurus demon...

But if I remember right, don't you need a key to open the door that connects the bridge to lower undead burg? I don't think a master key works on it. Then again I've never tried opening it from the other side.
    Dr. Demento
    Dr. Demento
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Dr. Demento Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:15 am

LunarFog wrote:
    Rifter7 wrote:you don't have to kill taurus demon.

...Hmm...

Start with master key....kill quelaag...backtrack through blighttown to get to the depths...get out of the depths and you're in lower undead burg... backtrack through lower undeadburg and you can get to the door that leads to the beginning of the bridge directly after the taurus demon...

But if I remember right, don't you need a key to open the door that connects the bridge to lower undead burg? I don't think a master key works on it. Then again I've never tried opening it from the other side.

all you have to do is go to the burg and go to havels room. once you kill him your in the dark root basin and skip the tarus demon
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:16 am

I would probably kill Queelag, Bell Gargoyles, Iron Golem, Smough and Ornstein and then Gywndolin to open up Anor Londo for invasions again, then place the Lordvessel with Frampt. This means the only places you couldn't Gravelord would be Undead Parish, Blighttown and Sens Fortress and you would also have the convenience of warping and access to the Giant Blacksmith should you need him, as well as the Lord areas.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:49 am