Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Question regarding Talismans

ExecutionerTri
    ExecutionerTri
    Regular
    Regular

Question regarding Talismans Empty Question regarding Talismans

Post by ExecutionerTri Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:11 pm

So I am making a Velka Cosplay style build that im going to put in the darkmoon blade and was wondering what the best talisman would be for it. Should I use Velka or Darkmoon

Miracles in Build

Wrath of Gods
    Karmic Justice
    Darkmoon Blade
    Tranquil Walk
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Question regarding Talismans Empty Re: Question regarding Talismans

Post by DoughGuy Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:21 pm

It depends on what fth you're stopping at. Until around 20s something thorlun is best, From there until 41 sunlight is best. After that DM tali is best. You should be able to find the values on the wiki.
    ExecutionerTri
    ExecutionerTri
    Regular
    Regular

Post by ExecutionerTri Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:24 pm

DoughGuy wrote:It depends on what fth you're stopping at. Until around 20s something thorlun is best, From there until 41 sunlight is best. After that DM tali is best. You should be able to find the values on the wiki.

32 INT
    30 FAITH

I thought Velka's Pulled from INT so would the mag adjust be different than a Darkmoon +3 ?
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:56 am

DoughGuy wrote:It depends on what fth you're stopping at. Until around 20s something thorlun is best, From there until 41 sunlight is best. After that DM tali is best. You should be able to find the values on the wiki.
    Yup, http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Faith-Int+Talisman+Magic+Adjustment+Values .

- Thorolund until 26
    - Canvas 27-43
    - Darkmoon 44-99 (recommended not to go above 50)

Sunlight and Ivory are the same, and they're never the best at any Fth level. The generic talisman is also never the best, so it's best never to use it, and Velka's scales with Int--it's quite competent, but unless you're making a special build, don't use that one.
    passivefamiliar
    passivefamiliar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by passivefamiliar Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:22 am

Seems like poeple neglected to read your posts, i have no data facts or anything. But same line of logic your working with, that, YES. Because your INT is higher then your FAITH. Velka's talisman would be the way to go. Do some quick tests on a undead with wrath and a buffed weapon and get back with us. Will only take 5 minutes to test the damage output. Use a velka's and a canvas i thinkto compare.
    Rarayn
    Rarayn
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Rarayn Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:50 am

You can use the character planner to see what talisman is best for your stats. I took the liberty of entering the relevant data for you: http://mmdks.com/h3f

As you can see, and as has been mentioned earlier in the thread, Canvas Talisman is currently the best talisman to use with your stats. However, Velka's Talisman is only slightly below, and would fit your build better thematically. Personally I'd sacrifice those few points of MagAdjust for the sake of maintaining the theme of the build.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:13 am