Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

What are the various miracle adjustments on talismans?

Back Lot Basher
    Back Lot Basher
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

What are the various miracle adjustments on talismans? Empty What are the various miracle adjustments on talismans?

Post by Back Lot Basher Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:05 pm

I couldn't find any info on the miracle power adjustments for each talisman. Does anyone know which one is best for high faith?
    k0rruptid
    k0rruptid
    Addicted
    Addicted

What are the various miracle adjustments on talismans? Empty Re: What are the various miracle adjustments on talismans?

Post by k0rruptid Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:08 pm

i think darkmoon talisman has the highest magic adjust, from 40-50 faith it raises magic adjust more than others. so id have to say darkmoon.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

What are the various miracle adjustments on talismans? Empty Re: What are the various miracle adjustments on talismans?

Post by Carphil Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:09 pm

Dude there is a sticky thread on top of this page that shows the mag ajust for talisman and catalysts
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:12 pm

But it's only catalysts, I don't see talisman aside Velka's which is INT based.

Last edited by Whknight on Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Have not had my caffine...)
    Back Lot Basher
    Back Lot Basher
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Back Lot Basher Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:29 pm

Carphil wrote:Dude there is a sticky thread on top of this page that shows the mag ajust for talisman and catalysts

The sticky was mostly focused on catalysts...they included info about Darkmoon and Velka's, but none of the others.

It says the Darkmoon is a catalyst, but it seems popular as a talisman...does this mean it will cast both, like the Talisman of Beasts did in Demons Souls?
    k0rruptid
    k0rruptid
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by k0rruptid Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:31 pm

talisman is for miracles, catalyst is for sorcery.

however some talismans scale with int, which means you could have low faith, high int and use sorcery as well. as well as a catalyst that scales with faith instead.
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:34 pm

There is a Darkmoon catalyst also, Tin Darkmoon to be exact. Scales off FTH instead of INT.

Is there anyway we can rough guess the order until testing has been done? I always imagined the Thoroland one was like the dusk wand, and it should go up from that.

Last edited by Whknight on Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back Lot Basher
    Back Lot Basher
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Back Lot Basher Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:28 pm

So, the Darkmoon talisman is considered the best one for a Cleric build? It's certainly the hardest to get, needing 10 reprisals for the covenant. I've got around 40 faith, with 50 as my target for the Sunlight Spear in NG+.

I've seen the Tin Darkmoon catalyst that you get from a special soul, but I've never used it because it seems like either Logan's or the Tin Crystal was better (the T.C. is a beast if you don't mind having your casts cut in half).
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:37 pm

Back Lot Basher
    Back Lot Basher
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Back Lot Basher Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:20 pm

Wow, that guy did some serious digging under the hood for info about the Talisman and the miracle. Do buffed normal weapons generally give you more damage than ones upgraded for a particular stat (assuming all else is equal, and both are upgraded to the max)?
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:37 pm

yesm theyre the strongest, just look at how much more damage it does, its crazy but it balances out cause it only lasts a min but you can kill someone in 3 seconds with it or in oone hit if you have an ultra greatsword.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:36 am