Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Ashran
Johnthethird
DE5PA1R
Animaaal
BIG TIME MASTER
eminusx
Djem
Buggy Virus
ICEFANG
Juutas
Infighter
mr_no_face
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
XKnightArtoriasX
Steel Dragon74
callipygias
DoughGuy
Seignar
22 posters

It's time to discuss something...

Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

It's time to discuss something... - Page 2 Empty Re: It's time to discuss something...

Post by Tolvo Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:56 pm

If they do add it I want them to let you do something I always wanted to do at the Nexus...Kill off the level NPC, and give them a special drop for when you get to NG+.

But only make it available if you kill them when you first meet them.

Now there are some low level runs, enforced too since you can't level up until NG+.
    tinypantha
    tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

It's time to discuss something... - Page 2 Empty Re: It's time to discuss something...

Post by tinypantha Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:30 pm

Domhall of Zena would be nice to see again...
    Frank_White
    Frank_White
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Frank_White Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:08 am

Steel Dragon74 wrote:I think that Chester is most likely because since we are once again going to be undead it tells us one of these things will likely be in effect:

1: the game is set a long time in the future when the flames are fadeing again

2: the game is set before Gwyn linked the first flame

3: the game is set in the same time frame as DkS

4: (unlikely) it is asumed that we chose the the dark lord ending

Chester is most likely because aside from the gods (who are mostly dead at the end of DkS) he is the only one who resonably fits within all of those because his time is not known
    Its to bad that that is the case because as nice as it will be to see that creepy grin I would like to see Solaire and Tarkus

Come on option 3......

Exactly why do you think option 4 is the unlikely one? It's actually the most likely one, because the trailer says "forever without light".
    Dark Lord ending leads to eternal darkness, and besides that, Linking the Flame ending is quite boring (all it does is give more time, but things stay same) so it would make all kinds of sense for them to choose Dark Lord as the canon ending.
    Frank_White
    Frank_White
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Frank_White Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:10 am

XKnightArtoriasX wrote:If I saw Patches here is what i'm going to do:
    1- walk slowly away from him before even trying to talk to him.
    2- equip the strongest weapon i have with both hands and use any item that will make it even more powerful.
    3- set my camera so that i don't mess him.
    4- charges as fast as i can and beat the living hell out of him.
    happy ending. happy

But no seriously, i think IF he appeared he'll already attack you as soon as he sees you. Because it's clearly now people who played any of the souls game knows him and will attack him.

Why would ANYONE attack him, he's a valuable vendor in both games so far?
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:41 pm

Frank_White wrote:
    XKnightArtoriasX wrote:If I saw Patches here is what i'm going to do:
    1- walk slowly away from him before even trying to talk to him.
    2- equip the strongest weapon i have with both hands and use any item that will make it even more powerful.
    3- set my camera so that i don't mess him.
    4- charges as fast as i can and beat the living hell out of him.
    happy ending. happy

But no seriously, i think IF he appeared he'll already attack you as soon as he sees you. Because it's clearly now people who played any of the souls game knows him and will attack him.

Why would ANYONE attack him, he's a valuable vendor in both games so far?

I too will attack him on sight. I will ubdoubtedly have more than one playthrough, the first one will be an "lol build"...like always, so why?!?!? Because %$#@ you Patches, thats why.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:47 pm

I regularly kill patches, he's a douche, plus the stuff he sells sucks.
    Frank_White
    Frank_White
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Frank_White Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:02 pm

Serious_Much wrote:I regularly kill patches, he's a douche, plus the stuff he sells sucks.

Alright. Granted, killed Patches in DaS is of no consequence. But he is one of the most important vendors in DeS if you leave him alive, sells very important items. Maybe he will do that again in DaS2.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:28 pm