Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+37
Wilkinson3424
Doctor Snuggles
PlasticandRage
KrazykevS10
Comrade Sparkle
A Fierce Plankton
Latitoast
Dubscythe
seelyon
User1
WaLKA
drmuto
ViralEnsign_
SunlightCrusader
Spurgun
Slarg232
jankenneth_10
DarkHunch
Infighter
TheRedYoshi
Carphil
Servant of Priscilla
WyrmHero
dancash1808
TehInfamousAmos
Rudmed
Quarik
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Wade_Wilson
JohnnyHarpoon
Tolvo
Emergence
Uparkaam
Reaperfan
Serious_Much
Whknight
Scudman_Slayer
41 posters

League of Legends

dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

League of Legends - Page 17 Empty Re: League of Legends

Post by dancash1808 Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:03 pm

I think he was referring to the nunu ult of doom. I would say nidalee has a worse poke than the snowballs. nidalee will just sit in a brush and bide her time. waiting for the opportunity to take 60% of your hp with a flying plutonium spear. seriously. one screwup and your dead.
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Quarik Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:29 pm

Carphil wrote:^that guy hits for 800 with his first skill mid game. I don't know who has the worse poke, him or Nidalee

silly However, I'd say that the most reliable high damage poke would be Corki's. Fast enough that it's hard to dodge, extremely high range, spammable, and the animation is quite short. Some poke is easy to avoid (Nunu, Twisted Fate), some is unreliable (Sona, Miss Fortune), and some just doesn't really do much damage at all (AD Tristana), which is why I prefer long range targetables, very fast skillshots, and medium to long range conal aoe.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:14 pm

Nah I was actually talking about his Iceball. Its depresing when you're jungling and something hits you for half HP from nowhere. But I agree Nidalee poke is even worse. Thank God that brazilian players don't know how to play with her. I found 1 or 2 good Nidalee in 600 matches or something.

And nunu ult is Ok if you have Flash. If no, then I just cry

I never saw a good corky player, but thats a nice info
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Quarik Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:45 pm

MORDEKAISER ES NUMERO UNO! ...Sorry, couldn't resist with the mention of Brazilian players.

Corki, Vayne, and Ezreal were the tier one adcs in IPL and LCS. Graves was seen a bit in the S2 Finals, but less now. Can't say why, I'm not a theorycrafter. I have seen the WE adc Weixiao carry the hell out of games with Corki and Vayne in IPL though.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:50 pm

Quarik wrote:MORDEKAISER ES NUMERO UNO! ...Sorry, couldn't resist with the mention of Brazilian players.

Its ok. Its just I was eating and you almost killed me silly
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:23 am

Well as a relatively experienced top laner I got a hold on Elise after 1 game. The first game I went 1/3/6... The consecutive games I got expedentially better. I beat a Jayce. A damn good one at that too. He was no match for my Rappel dodges on his powerball.

My build for Elise is generally

Sorcerers Shoes, Liandry's Torment, Sunfire Cape, Rylai's Crystal Scepter, Rabadons and finally depending on their team I will go Frozen Heart or Abyssal Scepter. I run Magic Pen marks. Flat AP quints, Flat armor Seals and Flat MR glyphs. This tanky Elise can split push like a god and annihilate anyone whom they target in a teamfight. With her your team can drop their assassins and ADC's in seconds. A coordinated team has an elise throwing a Q to take about 15-20% of whoevers life she wants she obviously will have used Binding and Venomous Spider too so they have 40% life remaining. She also has the Liandri's torment damage ticking every time she hits them. 10% per spell. 3 spells. that is 30% pre-magic resist I believe. This is when I spider and Q onto them to kill them before rappelling onto my next target happy Good thing about Elise. Much like rengar she can solo dragon at level 11 - I love playing this champs.

Top laners left to buy. Cho'gath, Yorick, Jayce, Irelia, Renekton, Shen, Katarina, Vladimir, Rumble, Zed, Wukong, Riven, Garen and JARMAN! Well I suppose Tryndamere and Xin are must haves for top lane too. lets calculate the IP I need for this. 68100 IP. I currently have 4k so I need 64000 IP for all the top laners to be mine. Not bad really. I will just buy the key ones first: Jayce, Yorick, Irelia and maybe Shen. Not bad repetoire would that be? I have KZ also now. I bought him and Elise today for IP. KZ is a solid top laner. Top tier imo. People say buy wards to counter him. He just doesn't roam and may aswell not rank up Q. His passive isn't important anyway - he is valuable for his Leaps (they reset on kills or assists). Teamfights as deman so said in the NA qualifiers "HE'S JUMPING AROUND! ONE KILL, TWO KILLS! THREE KILLS AND THE FOURTH AFTER THE JUMP FOR VOYBOY! *makes zoidberg noise* That is the official Khazix jumping noise for shoutcasters from now on!"
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:31 am

The first one I bought was Yorick because everyone says hes so good, but I simply can't play with him well. When I top solo, I normally don't die but I can't kill anyone either. And in mid game it always happens two things: Their team surrender or our Bot feed 0/10 and we surrender. Is amazing, I finish every game 0/0/20

is Vi a good top solo? I saw someone destroying with her and he ended up carrying our whole team late game.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:53 am

She is viable but most top laners counter her hard. And she favors longer trades. But those long trades can be shortened by lets say Olaf. He will just throw a Undertow and reckless swing and leave the trade until next time. Irelia has Hiten style so she has true damage for long trades. Jax has his passive and Counterstrike. Rengar favors long trades too. He can just Q W E Q W W and he has healed like 200 now and dealt a lot of damage to you. KZ can end trades whenever he wants with his leap. Void Spike heal him too and have great harass. Vi has to commit and has no ranged harass so most top laners **** her.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:34 pm

Thats a great info. I was worried about not having any poke.
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Quarik Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:39 pm

I disagree quite a bit with you there, Jason. The thing about Vi that makes her broken is her passive. She has enough survivability to take quick, one-skill trades, she can harass with E, and she has PHENOMENAL burst early game and great gank assists. At level 3 you should be able to jump onto someone with Q and burst half of their health with a couple of Es. I could understand people like Jax countering her, but she should be able to get away before his stun procs and still have gotten a bunch of damage off.

Against her, you want to go high sustain with heavy damage consistent poke. Vlad maybe? She can dodge skillshots pretty easily and her shield can absorb some damage, but that's only every 18 seconds and she has no sustain until she buys a Hydra or BT (I buy Hydra as my 5th item on her). You also want to keep the lane pushed a bit towards your tower, but frozen. You need a hard pusher to do that, because she can clear waves incredibly quickly with her E. Because of that, do not push her to tower. She won't miss cs and you will get destroyed by her cc when the jungler comes knocking. She can harass you across the minion line, so try not to be right on a line with her. She can also harass you under your tower and dive quite early, so watch out for that. On items, build armor and ignore Merc Treads. Her cc is a knockup and a knockback which are unaffected by tenacity and all of her damage is physical. She can stack up her W very fast on someone so don't build health to counter her. Blind does stop her most consistent damage source (E), but Teemo and Heimer are squishy enough that it doesn't matter. In teamfights, treat her like a Voli. Don't focus her first, but kill her as soon as you can. She will disrupt your team and crush your carries. She will be quite tanky by end game, but her AoE, burst, mobility, and overall survivability are deceptively high. She has 140% AD scaling on Q and Ult, my build with her gets her to max cdr so her E shreds everyone in a teamfight, and her W will eat your tank if he hasn't build thornmail. Her passive will let her survive your focus for Mundo or Voli lengths of time.

Also, her Q only goes until it hits one champion. If she's trying to escape, body block her.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:21 pm

Quarik wrote:I disagree quite a bit with you there, Jason. The thing about Vi that makes her broken is her passive. She has enough survivability to take quick, one-skill trades, she can harass with E, and she has PHENOMENAL burst early game and great gank assists. At level 3 you should be able to jump onto someone with Q and burst half of their health with a couple of Es. I could understand people like Jax countering her, but she should be able to get away before his stun procs and still have gotten a bunch of damage off.

Against her, you want to go high sustain with heavy damage consistent poke. Vlad maybe? She can dodge skillshots pretty easily and her shield can absorb some damage, but that's only every 18 seconds and she has no sustain until she buys a Hydra or BT (I buy Hydra as my 5th item on her). You also want to keep the lane pushed a bit towards your tower, but frozen. You need a hard pusher to do that, because she can clear waves incredibly quickly with her E. Because of that, do not push her to tower. She won't miss cs and you will get destroyed by her cc when the jungler comes knocking. She can harass you across the minion line, so try not to be right on a line with her. She can also harass you under your tower and dive quite early, so watch out for that. On items, build armor and ignore Merc Treads. Her cc is a knockup and a knockback which are unaffected by tenacity and all of her damage is physical. She can stack up her W very fast on someone so don't build health to counter her. Blind does stop her most consistent damage source (E), but Teemo and Heimer are squishy enough that it doesn't matter. In teamfights, treat her like a Voli. Don't focus her first, but kill her as soon as you can. She will disrupt your team and crush your carries. She will be quite tanky by end game, but her AoE, burst, mobility, and overall survivability are deceptively high. She has 140% AD scaling on Q and Ult, my build with her gets her to max cdr so her E shreds everyone in a teamfight, and her W will eat your tank if he hasn't build thornmail. Her passive will let her survive your focus for Mundo or Voli lengths of time.

Also, her Q only goes until it hits one champion. If she's trying to escape, body block her.

I can see your argument there dude. It seems 'Vi'able but I am personally a bit sceptical about her effectiveness. :bom:

I tend to take top laners that output a lot of burst. And I would personally say that I reckon although Vi has burst and survivability that she is not in the higher tiers. Elise is great. Can be build tanky with high damage output - has amazing maneuverability. Whilst in lane she has great harass and can burst you down with her combo once you hit low hp. She has great gank setups and so on. I like to play the tanky initiator that split pushes like a mad man. Vi just doesn't feel that way to me... I love how I say I like the tanky initiator and say 'Rengar, Kha'zix, Katarina, Elise' xD
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:32 pm

I've been jungling a lot with Shyvana, since she's free this week. I really like her. Even if her ganks are horrible silly
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:05 pm

Wukong is a boss, until they start to focus everything on you. And I hate lux :evil:
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:10 pm

League of Legends - Page 17 Elise_11

One word: Imbalanced.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:25 pm

^whoa!

My first penta ever, as Sion

League of Legends - Page 17 Penta10
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:30 am

Congratulations man. Had an amazing comeback last night on elise.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:44 am

What about Aslan?
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:50 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:What about Aslan?

They removed Aslan from me man. I am not allowed to be
    "F*cking Aslan!"
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:20 am

Is Kha'Zix a viable jungler?
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:26 am

He is viable, but not what you would call a good jungler.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:38 am

So he's better at top lane?
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:54 am

In my opinion yes.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:12 pm

Hmmm.

Gonna try him in both top lane and the jungle once i get him.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:13 pm

Not getting shyvana?
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:16 pm

I'm getting her first, then i get trunepages for her and Anivia, then i get Kha'Zix.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:15 pm