Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Psn Sl 356 Need help W Obsidian sword

Needles_Kane
    Needles_Kane

Psn Sl 356 Need help W Obsidian sword Empty Psn Sl 356 Need help W Obsidian sword

Post by Needles_Kane Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:07 pm

I had this toon at 350 before the dlc, so I'm not running into much co-op. I've tried soloing it but with no luck. I've been farming invader's and asking for there help but also with no luck. Also i would be willing to trade, or compensate for your help. This is the toon I got knight's honor with so almost anything is for trade.
    Abiathar82
    Abiathar82
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Psn Sl 356 Need help W Obsidian sword Empty Re: Psn Sl 356 Need help W Obsidian sword

Post by Abiathar82 Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:15 pm

Hi there , I would not be able to help with the fight as I do not have a character that high in SL. However , I do have an Obsidian GS I could trade you , if you would like. Just send a friend request or PM on here or on PSN and we can work it out.
    Needles_Kane
    Needles_Kane

Psn Sl 356 Need help W Obsidian sword Empty Re: Psn Sl 356 Need help W Obsidian sword

Post by Needles_Kane Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:07 pm

If you're not high Sl enough to help, i can't summon you. I think you'll need to be from 320 to 380, thanks tho. I already have it with some lower level guys, so it's not too important. Just thought it would be nice fry some people with sunlight blade.
    deadagain
    deadagain
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by deadagain Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:10 pm

I dont have what you need but i have a toon your level. He has not been to the dlc yet so if you want to help me get there and get what you need you can have what ever you want.
    Needles_Kane
    Needles_Kane

Post by Needles_Kane Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:31 pm

Yeah I can help you out no problem. Don't know if I want to take your only sword. I'll help with yours and you can help get me one. I could beat him solo, but he moves around too damn much to get that tail. Add me n let me know when you get to the Sanctuary Garden.

Psn ThuJuggla
    deadagain
    deadagain
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by deadagain Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:39 pm

Cool, my toon is in blighttown right now so it wont be long before I get to the archives, I will try to get there by tonight.
    Abiathar82
    Abiathar82
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Abiathar82 Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:45 pm

Needles_Kane wrote:If you're not high Sl enough to help, i can't summon you. I think you'll need to be from 320 to 380, thanks tho. I already have it with some lower level guys, so it's not too important. Just thought it would be nice fry some people with sunlight blade.

At this , you can summon me via Red Sign Soap , there is no level restriction going up. Trades can still take place even when using RSS.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:18 pm