Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

moonlight great sword and obsidian greatsword

cyruso

moonlight great sword and obsidian greatsword Empty moonlight great sword and obsidian greatsword

Post by cyruso Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:26 am

Hello,
    Looking to trade for an obsidian greatsword and a moonlight greatsword. Anyone interested my psn is HovnoRiggins

My sl is 88 and my redsoapstone will only work at the kiln.

Last edited by cyruso on Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    Zyrrashijn
    Zyrrashijn
    Addicted
    Addicted

moonlight great sword and obsidian greatsword Empty Re: moonlight great sword and obsidian greatsword

Post by Zyrrashijn Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:19 am

the moonlight gs is not obtained from the butterfly... and your rss will work everywhere the designed host can be invaded at. Just to mention. I'm sorry i can't help.
    DaemonNacht
    DaemonNacht
    Addicted
    Addicted

moonlight great sword and obsidian greatsword Empty Re: moonlight great sword and obsidian greatsword

Post by DaemonNacht Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:12 am

If I had access to the Kiln I could give you a Moonlight Greatsword +5 on my 130 faith build(Has no use for it, plus doesn't have the int requirement :p )
    Unfortunately, I don't have one of the souls to open the kiln..And I am not sure which one I need. It's either Nito or Bed of Chaos, but I'm not sure and have trouble with those areas. Especially the Tomb.
    DigitaLinsanitY
    DigitaLinsanitY
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by DigitaLinsanitY Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:46 pm

I'm sl120. If you reach 98 (someone correct me if I'm wrong on the formula
    (SL +/-(10 + 10%) I should be able to summon you. I'll give you both for free.
    cyruso

Post by cyruso Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:14 pm

Private messaged you. Get back to me when time permits through the psn account I messaged you. Many thanks.
    VaDoom
    VaDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by VaDoom Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:22 pm

Add me and I can give you both, I have thousands of each on every toon happy
    cyruso

Post by cyruso Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:45 pm

VaDoom,
    Sent you a private message. Send your response to my psn I sent you.
    Many thanks.
    cyruso

Post by cyruso Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:10 pm

Just wanted to say thank you to VaDoom for helping me out. Finally got everything so this topic can be closed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:47 pm