Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Help with my build

CrazedNightWolf
    CrazedNightWolf

Help with my build - Page 2 Empty Re: Help with my build

Post by CrazedNightWolf Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:54 pm

Thank you very much happy
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:55 pm

Glad i could help happy
    Abiathar82
    Abiathar82
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Abiathar82 Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:10 pm

Hi there , Plastic and Spurgun have pretty well covered it but I will add and restate a few things. My main build is similar to yours. I have 40 VIT ,40 END , 45 STR , 35 DEX , 12 ATT , with a max Pyro glove.

I would add some END as everyone has stated and use a lighter weapon and shield. Like Zwei , SK Shield combo. Or you could use an GS with the same shield. There are a lot of weapons that are under 10 pounds that can put up some big numbers. As for your armor I wouldnt change anything. With 40 END , the above weapon set ups and your current armor you can mid roll which I have always found to be enough. Yes people will complain that Giants is OP and it is. But why not use the most effective armor? It just makes since , people are trying to kill you , you arent going to wear cloth.

Now the reason I mentioned 12 ATT is so that you have atleast 2 attunement slots. So you can have 2 Pyro Spells. Personally I am a fan of Great combustion and Black Flame which is basically the same but has a great poise brake.

Also About Sk compared to BK shield. SK weighs 1 pound less and has 2 more stability at +5 and protects against everything fairly well. You loose 20% Fire protection on SK , but gain 15% Magic protection , which I think is worth it.

Anyway hope this helps and good luck.

Edit: Forgot to mention the build I posted is a 120 build.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:04 am