Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Carphil
PlasticandRage
Isirith
Razielthemanslayer
8 posters

Is the graphic glitch still active?

Razielthemanslayer
    Addicted
    Addicted

Is the graphic glitch still active? Empty Is the graphic glitch still active?

Post by Razielthemanslayer Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:12 pm

I've left playing dark souls until the glitch was fixed.... is it fixed by now? D:
    Isirith
    Isirith
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Is the graphic glitch still active? Empty Re: Is the graphic glitch still active?

Post by Isirith Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:48 pm

Yes the Glitch still happens!
    Earlier got summoned for a Kalameet fight only problem was...
    The host, summon, myself and Kalameet were all invisible.

We could walk right through one another.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Is the graphic glitch still active? Empty Re: Is the graphic glitch still active?

Post by PlasticandRage Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:10 pm

^ I had a similar experience to this the other night. I was summoned for Kalameet and he was frozen in the position I'm assuming is his default character model pose. He was sliding across the screen with all his feet planted on the ground and his head up. No attack animations at all. Makes the fight pretty impossible when you can't see what's coming like that.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:16 pm

yes. I can't see fog gates and I can't go through them Prostration
    Isirith
    Isirith
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Isirith Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:54 pm

It's actually getting worse!
    Can't really call it a 'visual' glitch when it stops a fight from happening!
    Automancer
    Automancer
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Automancer Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:36 am

Wow, is it really that bad now? I've been playing alone in the DLC area since it started. Additionally, i've been noticing small signs of the glitch outside of the DLC area, like in the burg and in Anal Rodeo. Flickering messages and bonfires.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:44 am

Automancer wrote:Wow, is it really that bad now? I've been playing alone in the DLC area since it started. Additionally, i've been noticing small signs of the glitch outside of the DLC area, like in the burg and in Anal Rodeo. Flickering messages and bonfires.
    So you're trying to say that :dung: actually spreading?!
    WTF is this glitch?
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:58 am

Is actually the curse of the abyss. We were not supposed to fight Manus. Now his corruption is spreading.
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Post by Odinbear Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:44 pm

Still think it's a virus.
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:44 pm

I hadn't visited the DLC areas in a while (last time I went there was before this glitch appeared), so today I decided to go and see how the glitch looks like. But everything was normal for me. No signs of the glitch. Why is it happening to some people but not for everyone?
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:19 am

The glitch appears only when you're online.
    When I visit DLC areas it's also ok. The glitch usually appears in 1-3 minutes after entering the DLC area and remains there almost all of the time, but sometimes it returns to normal for a brief period of time. I think it appears when the game is trying to connect you to someone, which would explaun why it's there only when you're online and why I've had it there 100% of the time when I was in a game with other players.
    Automancer
    Automancer
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Automancer Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:41 am

I do think that it's a virus as well. I can't even do co-op there. =(

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:50 am