Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+35
Paragon
FinPeku
Baal-Avatar
Wilkinson3424
Animaaal
Soris Ice Goldwing
User1
Maneater_Mildred
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Demon Slayer
TehInfamousAmos
lordgodofhell
ThatPerson
Deprived Lord
Sentiel
RANT
EeAyEss
Spurgun
ViralEnsign_
Tolvo
Rudmed
PwnasauresRex
befowler
Lord of Ash
Red Rosie
Carphil
User
billy_bayonet
GrinTwist
bunnywink
reim0027
Ghadis_God
DoughGuy
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
FexDS
39 posters

The Pantheon: Covenant of the Gods

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

The Pantheon: Covenant of the Gods - Page 15 Empty Re: The Pantheon: Covenant of the Gods

Post by Serious_Much Thu May 30, 2013 9:33 am

lol, loving the revamp of the pantheon there skare winking
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

The Pantheon: Covenant of the Gods - Page 15 Empty Re: The Pantheon: Covenant of the Gods

Post by skarekrow13 Thu May 30, 2013 9:37 am

Thanks. I probably put just enough effort into this to deserve the label of "Super Nerd"

Edit: I almost couldn't think of fitting Decepticons for Meri, Zechk and d15 but then I remembered watching Transformers as a kid and seeing Soundwave shoot out like a million cassettes over the course of the series and most of the time thinking "Who the hell are those guys?"

biggrin

Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Thu May 30, 2013 9:41 am

Lmao Skare. I dig the alternate universe. Especially the last bit about the inactive mods.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu May 30, 2013 9:59 am

skarekrow13 wrote:Ahho, it's on Cybertron since I'm officially running with the Decepticons theme one last time...

So if the six chat mods are Devastator, the remaining Pantheon would be (some of these are fitting):

FexDS- Megatron, the undisputed leader. When she says something you listen or face a blast from a high powered laser.

Emergence- Starscream, the second in command. I'll let E voice his own outrage

Baal- Soundwave, the brains behind the scenes that's pulling more strings than he's usually given credit for

Ublug- Laserbeak, goes unnoticed for long stretches and is incomparable at obtaining data and uncovering secrets

Reim and Befowler- Rumble and Frenzy, I suppose you could go with the similarity in their arms to banhammers but honestly I'm just entertained thinking of Reim and Befowler as two little robots going around smashing the hell outta things. One of them could be Ravage I guess

Meridam, Zechk, d15-149- The other cassettes from Soundwave (but not Ravage). They technically exist but many believe they're just part of a marketing ploy to sell more action figures since they've been in like, maybe one episode.

^That, My Friend deserves a resounding +rep. I, too....am LMAO!!!!

Baal-Avatar
    Baal-Avatar
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Baal-Avatar Thu May 30, 2013 10:12 am

skarekrow13 wrote:Ahho, it's on Cybertron since I'm officially running with the Decepticons theme one last time...

So if the six chat mods are Devastator, the remaining Pantheon would be (some of these are fitting):

FexDS- Megatron, the undisputed leader. When she says something you listen or face a blast from a high powered laser.

Baal- Soundwave, the brains behind the scenes that's pulling more strings than he's usually given credit for

Ublug- Laserbeak, goes unnoticed for long stretches and is incomparable at obtaining data and uncovering secrets

Reim and Befowler- Rumble and Frenzy, I suppose you could go with the similarity in their arms to banhammers but honestly I'm just entertained thinking of Reim and Befowler as two little robots going around smashing the hell outta things. One of them could be Ravage I guess

Meridam, Zechk, d15-149- The other cassettes from Soundwave (but not Ravage). They technically exist but many believe they're just part of a marketing ploy to sell more action figures since they've been in like, maybe one episode.

big hug

The Pantheon: Covenant of the Gods - Page 15 Soundwave-robot
    Baal-Avatar
    Baal-Avatar
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Baal-Avatar Thu May 30, 2013 10:12 am

Baal-Avatar wrote:

big hug

I owned this and it was awesome!

The Pantheon: Covenant of the Gods - Page 15 Soundwave-robot
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Thu May 30, 2013 10:15 am

I will be reading all of Baal's posts in Soundwave's voice from here on. And that makes me happy to think about. I'm a bit less thrilled about rereading what I say in Starscream's voice.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu May 30, 2013 10:21 am

Awwww! I was denied as a child but I want one now!! Is there one that wears stilettos? :razz:
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu May 30, 2013 10:41 am

Lol, E....that's why I said I'd let you voice your own outrage.

Ahho....Kinda?

If everyone is up for me beating a dead horse, I can also do a Devastator full breakdown for the green mods. Probably during lunch break
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu May 30, 2013 11:00 am

shotgun the head winking
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Thu May 30, 2013 11:01 am

Go to town. It isn't a joke unless it's been beaten. Plus it alleviates my lore duties in this case.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu May 30, 2013 11:14 am

skarekrow13 wrote:Lol, E....that's why I said I'd let you voice your own outrage.

Ahho....Kinda?

If everyone is up for me beating a dead horse, I can also do a Devastator full breakdown for the green mods. Probably during lunch break

Elita One (aka: Ariel) definitely needs stilettos! Combat stilettos, of course. But she'll do!! twisted
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu May 30, 2013 11:50 am

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    skarekrow13 wrote:Lol, E....that's why I said I'd let you voice your own outrage.

Ahho....Kinda?

Elita One (aka: Ariel) definitely needs stilettos! Combat stilettos, of course. But she'll do!! twisted

And for such things, man created photoshop
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu May 30, 2013 11:57 am

Ahho, I'm gonna have to check around more because I thought that Elita did have some pretty high heels in some renderings, I just couldn't find a lot of feet pictures. Who knew that even the internet wouldn't have an archive of Transformers foot fetish pics (I am NOT gonna google that term though). Transformers was notorious for changing animations pretty much at a whim with many many inconsistencies in color palettes, drawings etc. For instance, in Season 1 Optimus and Megatron do battle with melee weapons made out of energy (ax and mace I think) but those disappear pretty rapidly. I'll dig around after I do the Devastator write up in an hour or so and see if I can find some Robot Foot Fetish action for you to see if I'm correct

EDIT: So my computer is being a pain in the rear with Word today so I just decided to take a mental health break and look for that pic for you Ahho. Turns out I was actually thinking of Arcee, not Elita....whoops.

Anyway, ArceeThe Pantheon: Covenant of the Gods - Page 15 Arcee-dreamwave
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu May 30, 2013 12:10 pm

Serious_Much wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:

Ahho....Kinda?

And for such things, man created photoshop

Well, this Amazon-trandformer-Elita One-Ariel wanna-be will have to enlist the skills of another since I am way too busy chasing the Celestial Booze Cart...I have the re-stock guys! Slow down.

Or I just may park my *** on the next available planet and have a right proper Cosmic Cook-Out!!:razz:

Yummy:

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Thu May 30, 2013 12:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu May 30, 2013 12:12 pm

But...but...I like Elita! thumbs up
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu May 30, 2013 12:13 pm

Lol, I'm sure Arcee will let you borrow her feet
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu May 30, 2013 1:21 pm

skarekrow13 wrote:Lol, I'm sure Arcee will let you borrow her feet

Okaay, I do have a bit of a foot fetish. :razz:
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu May 30, 2013 2:06 pm

Millions of years ago, the Chat Moderacons helped build the beautiful Dark Souls Forum. Seeking to bolster her forces Megatron FexDS subjected the Chat Moderacons to the Soul Smasher, reprogramming their minds to aid her cause.

Fin- Hook, considers himself an artist with his work and is willing to take the time needed to make every piece a masterpiece. His precision is that of a surgeon. He is thought to be a bit of a perfectionist.
    fin:

Rosie- Bonecrusher, finds beauty in destruction and chaos with an end goal the eradication of everything she deems to be flawed. Is well known for displaying her unique talents for the world to see....as an example for others.
    rosie:

Car- Long Haul, a warrior who often gets little of the limelight of his peers. However, his dependability and "can do" spirit provide a needed boost to all those around him.
    car:

Serious- Mixmaster, takes incredible delight in mixing and combining raw forum materials into invaluable assets. While many might think he has a few wires loose, it is this spark that drives his creative and witty nature
    serious:

Mildred- Scavenger, known as a hunter of sorts. Is capable of locating and acquiring rare and valuable treasures. Has an uncanny knack for finding value wherever it exists and sharing it as she deems necessary
    mildred:

Skare- Scrapper, a modest Chat Moderacon who is described best as an engineer known for intricacies in his designs. Though modest, even his fellow Chat Moderacons consider him a nutcase with many quirks to his designs.
    skare:

Megatron FexDS, knew that at any time threats to The Forum might require more brute force than what these six Chat Moderacons could accomplish individually. With remarkable foresight (and not me just making things up out of the blue) the Chat Moderacons were given the ability to combine and form.....

Devastator CHAT MODERATOR!

The Pantheon: Covenant of the Gods - Page 15 Devast10

*with apologies to Car as he ended up being the junk
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu May 30, 2013 2:09 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    skarekrow13 wrote:Lol, I'm sure Arcee will let you borrow her feet

Okaay, I do have a bit of a foot fetish. :razz:

Go on.......
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu May 30, 2013 2:12 pm

I actually own a toy Hook transformer lol!

Well, owned. I donated all my old toys to charity a year or so back. Sad times sad
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu May 30, 2013 2:28 pm

Between my brothers and I we had an absurd amount of Transformers. If only we still did. Well, my oldest brother still does. Even started collecting more when he was older.

Also, since I did pictures for CHAT MODERATOR, I went back and added pictures to my other Transformers post
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Thu May 30, 2013 2:29 pm

Lolol Carphil wound up as the catchpole. Perfect.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu May 30, 2013 2:46 pm

Incredible!!! Skare! Well Done!!! lol!

And NO! I will not "go on..." :razz:

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu May 30, 2013 2:48 pm

Put it in the OP E lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:46 pm