Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Emergence
Spurgun
Sentiel
Digitalyzed
GrinTwist
Mr. Tart
Animaaal
Soris Ice Goldwing
Hatsune Miku
User1
skarekrow13
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Serious_Much
17 posters

Should I, Mucho_Serious of the Pantheon, change my avatar?

Poll

Should I change it?

[ 1 ]
    Should I, Mucho_Serious of the Pantheon, change my avatar? I_vote_lcap4%Should I, Mucho_Serious of the Pantheon, change my avatar? I_vote_rcap [4%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Should I, Mucho_Serious of the Pantheon, change my avatar? I_vote_lcap12%Should I, Mucho_Serious of the Pantheon, change my avatar? I_vote_rcap [12%] 
    [ 9 ]
    Should I, Mucho_Serious of the Pantheon, change my avatar? I_vote_lcap36%Should I, Mucho_Serious of the Pantheon, change my avatar? I_vote_rcap [36%] 
    [ 12 ]
    Should I, Mucho_Serious of the Pantheon, change my avatar? I_vote_lcap48%Should I, Mucho_Serious of the Pantheon, change my avatar? I_vote_rcap [48%] 

Total Votes: 25
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Should I, Mucho_Serious of the Pantheon, change my avatar? Empty Should I, Mucho_Serious of the Pantheon, change my avatar?

Post by Serious_Much Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:18 pm

So.... how bout it then? (really wanted to video reference boat that rocked here, sadly that quote aint on youtube.. TIS A SIN.

Anyhoo, gimme your opinion.

Most of you won't have any idea but on this forum (at least this version of the forum, and even then it was under circumstances) I have never EVER changed my avatar. Various reasons include awesomeness, suitability, the fact I love cheery goku invading every damn thread in this place... OH and this little guy >> lol!

Vote away!! lol!

*disclaimer: Thread poster shall not be held responsible if the end result of the poll is not acted upon, and the creation of this thread is in no way a show of intent to change avatar
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Should I, Mucho_Serious of the Pantheon, change my avatar? Empty Re: Should I, Mucho_Serious of the Pantheon, change my avatar?

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:20 pm

I voted for Option #3 because that's what's going to happen when all is said and done. lol
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Should I, Mucho_Serious of the Pantheon, change my avatar? Empty Re: Should I, Mucho_Serious of the Pantheon, change my avatar?

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:30 pm

I would vote for 3 but I'm a little down on democracy at the moment big grin
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:32 pm

Voted 3, because that's how the Internet works. And being Serious_Much, I hope you are Mucho_Serious about this, regardless.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:34 pm

RenegadeCop wrote:Voted 3, because that's how the Internet works. And being Serious_Much, I hope you are Mucho_Serious about this, regardless.

Considering the front runners at the moment are utter thread pointlessness, closely followed by carbohydrate sustenance, the result of this thread seems likely to come true silly
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:35 pm

Agreed. And this is my 500th post, mini-woot! And with that, I am off to sleep.

Goodnight everyone.

Edit: I've seemingly done about 40 posts today. What do I do with myself..

Last edited by RenegadeCop on Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:36 pm

I like potatoes.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:37 pm

RenegadeCop wrote:Agreed. And this is my 500th post, mini-woot! And with that, I am off to sleep.

Goodnight everyone.

Edit: I've seemingly done about 40 posts today. What do I do with myself..

Blasphemy! As ordered by the master of off topic, I DEMAND your milestone posts, if useless, be devoted to the Random off topic thread silly
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:39 pm

Again.. Still, I wish I could donate my posts. I don't really need them. It just shows I become increasingly bored with the real world.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:42 pm

Should I, Mucho_Serious of the Pantheon, change my avatar? Throwing-potatoes
    And at this point the only way Serious' avatar changes is..money? No. Ruler of a country? No. Immortality?
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:52 pm

I say potato, you say potatoe. Potato, potatoe, potato, potatoe silly
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:53 pm

I love it. Only in my poll would the option that noone's supposed to vote for actually be winning.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:16 pm

"YOU WONT CHANGE IT ANYWAY!" is the best answer around, and while i really wanted to vote for "POTATOES!", i feel that this is a very Serious_Much topic, and as such voted "NO!". I find that breaking such a tradition would be very disrespectful towards each and every member of soulswiki.forumsrpg, and i find it quite shocking that you would even ask such an ignorant and selfish question. You, my good sir, should be ashamed of yourself. I hope that someone knocks some sense into that head of yours.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:17 pm

I shall. With many thrown projectiles called Potatoes.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:18 am

I feel the only rational response to this non-rational situation is to vote for potatoes. You may murmur to yourself at this very moment, why is potatoes the most rational decision? Well first you need to realize that Serious_Much will not change his avatar, even if he wants to.

You see it was during my second month in this forum that I was reading through every post of the Off-Topic thread. Now it was either in a moment of pure insanity or truth that Serious_Much's avatar came out of my computer and attacked my face.

I was terrified and tore the avatar off my face. Once both me and the avatar recovered from this we turned and looked each other dead in the eye. In an instant I ran and the always hilarious Benny Hill theme came on as the pursuit went on. It wasn't until five minutes later that the poor cardio of the avatar came in to effect and I got away.

When I ventured into my house a few days later (I stayed at a hotel a few miles away) that I found the avatar eating food on my couch. We ended up having a civil discussion on why he attacked me and apparently the avatar has been here for so long that it has actually formed into an actual spiritual entity.

Apparently I threatened it by browsing through the Off-Topic thread. Ever since then I have always had an ever watching eye on Serious_Much's avatar, waiting for it to form into an actual living being. It is because of this I voted for potatoes because anything else would officially destroy reality as I know it.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:35 am

And there is the official thread answer!
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:15 pm

Serious, if you dare change your avatar, at any point in time ever, I will see to it that you won't have an avatar left to change.

twisted
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:17 pm

Vinyl Scratch wrote:I like potatoes.
    Me too.
    My vote is clear and I'm going to roast meself some dinner it seems.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:19 pm

Everyone knows you wont change it, so this thread is a bit pointless silly
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:20 pm

Digitalyzed wrote:Serious, if you dare change your avatar, at any point in time ever, I will see to it that you won't have an avatar left to change.

twisted

Noooo, that was my 1111th post, while on 444 points, and I WASTED IT!

I'll never have such plentiful repeating digits again!
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:23 pm

Vain thread is vain. :roll:
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:53 pm

GrinTwist wrote:I feel the only rational response to this non-rational situation is to vote for potatoes. You may murmur to yourself at this very moment, why is potatoes the most rational decision? Well first you need to realize that Serious_Much will not change his avatar, even if he wants to.

You see it was during my second month in this forum that I was reading through every post of the Off-Topic thread. Now it was either in a moment of pure insanity or truth that Serious_Much's avatar came out of my computer and attacked my face.

I was terrified and tore the avatar off my face. Once both me and the avatar recovered from this we turned and looked each other dead in the eye. In an instant I ran and the always hilarious Benny Hill theme came on as the pursuit went on. It wasn't until five minutes later that the poor cardio of the avatar came in to effect and I got away.

When I ventured into my house a few days later (I stayed at a hotel a few miles away) that I found the avatar eating food on my couch. We ended up having a civil discussion on why he attacked me and apparently the avatar has been here for so long that it has actually formed into an actual spiritual entity.

Apparently I threatened it by browsing through the Off-Topic thread. Ever since then I have always had an ever watching eye on Serious_Much's avatar, waiting for it to form into an actual living being. It is because of this I voted for potatoes because anything else would officially destroy reality as I know it.

I love it.
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:56 pm

If you change your av, I'll ban you. Resolved!
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:59 pm

Emergence wrote:If you change your av, I'll ban you. Resolved!

I guess that's motivation... 🇳🇴

Oh well, I enjoyed this little thread while it lasted lol!
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:14 pm

This is what? the third "should Serious much change avatar" thread? you guys skipped all thread necromancy classes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:38 am