Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Working on this PvP build please rate and comment.

Espada Muerta
    Espada Muerta
    Regular
    Regular

Working on this PvP build please rate and comment. Empty Working on this PvP build please rate and comment.

Post by Espada Muerta Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:09 am

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=179649899687583681

Taking a break from Halo 4 lol
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Working on this PvP build please rate and comment. Empty Re: Working on this PvP build please rate and comment.

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:17 am

WTF, you can rate builds now? :shock:

As for the actual build the Halberd+Leo Ring combo hits really hard and I'm impressed that you were able to get that much poise for that little armor so good job on that.

I personally don't like to use the Halberd so it wouldn't work for me, but if it suits you then that's all that matters. Shrug
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Working on this PvP build please rate and comment. Empty Re: Working on this PvP build please rate and comment.

Post by Ghadis_God Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:26 am

You don't need 61 poise unless you plan on getting hit more than once in a row with a Katana or spear, something that should not happen with fast roll. Try subbing the Wolf Ring for the Ring of FaP, it'll give you more HP and stamina to work with. Also, I would put the Pyro flame in the offhand. Then you can stagger someone with Black flame and follow up with a Leo Halberd thrust. Here's what I would do to make your build better: http://tinyurl.com/c3g2twv
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:23 am

I'd drop Str to 16 and put the 8 points somewhere else. Put them into Vitality or Endurance. I know you get higher AR with higher strength, but it is only 34 (IIRC) and once you factor defense reductions, it is barely stronger. Whereas you can use better armor and give yourself more protection, if you put the points into endurance.
    Espada Muerta
    Espada Muerta
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Espada Muerta Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:33 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:WTF, you can rate builds now? :shock:

As for the actual build the Halberd+Leo Ring combo hits really hard and I'm impressed that you were able to get that much poise for that little armor so good job on that.

I personally don't like to use the Halberd so it wouldn't work for me, but if it suits you then that's all that matters. Shrug

Thanks I'm just trying weapons I haven't tried before so since spears and katanas are played out lol.
    Espada Muerta
    Espada Muerta
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Espada Muerta Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:38 pm

@Ghadis_God I might try the flame in the off hand I just can get used to doing that lol.

@reim0027 What armor would you recommend? I just need a combo that can give me a littleof everything.

Sorry if I double posted how do I do multiple quotes?
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:03 pm

Check my Link Espada, it's the lightest armor for 30 poise that I've found.
    Espada Muerta
    Espada Muerta
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Espada Muerta Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:43 pm

Ghadis_God wrote:You don't need 61 poise unless you plan on getting hit more than once in a row with a Katana or spear, something that should not happen with fast roll. Try subbing the Wolf Ring for the Ring of FaP, it'll give you more HP and stamina to work with. Also, I would put the Pyro flame in the offhand. Then you can stagger someone with Black flame and follow up with a Leo Halberd thrust. Here's what I would do to make your build better: http://tinyurl.com/c3g2twv

33 Poise scares me man! I might test it but I like to trade hits to abuse the Leo if you know what I mean.

Prostration
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:03 pm

What's wrong with 33? You can take a 2h Katana, Halberd, Spear or Straight Sword r1 with that poise, it's all you need post-nerf.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:28 am