Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

abyss greatsword vs artorias greatsword

sean1230
    sean1230
    Casual
    Casual

abyss greatsword vs artorias greatsword Empty abyss greatsword vs artorias greatsword

Post by sean1230 Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:15 pm

I always hear alot bout the artorias greatsword being the best in the game...but in my opinion the abyss greatsword is better and it is effective almost immediately inatead of having to throw tons of level ups at the parameter bonus....only downfall is u need constant humanity count which is no problen for me...so question is which sword do you think.is better
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

abyss greatsword vs artorias greatsword Empty Re: abyss greatsword vs artorias greatsword

Post by PlasticandRage Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:26 pm

I don't usually use either, but from what I've seen I think the Abyss GS looks more useful. I think the movesets are the same with the exception of the R2 attacks, and I'm pretty sure the Abyss GS's R2's are faster. Although all things considered I think the Arty GS can end up being more damaging with the right scaling. Like anything else its a matter of style.
    AzureCrow
    AzureCrow
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

abyss greatsword vs artorias greatsword Empty Re: abyss greatsword vs artorias greatsword

Post by AzureCrow Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:27 pm

I woulds say the abyss is probably the best but it's really all up to what your going to do with it. It's real advantage is that it does pure physical damage so none of the split returns the true GS deals with. Also even at 40 across the board it's only about 100 dmg weaker and will out damage the true GS against anything with high magic defense.

Really the true Greatsword of Artorias is more powerful at high levels however the abyss GS is always useful no matter the opponent.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:10 pm