Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Tolvo
Sentiel
6 posters

How to find a duel?

XachAttack
    XachAttack
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

How to find a duel? - Page 2 Empty Re: How to find a duel?

Post by XachAttack Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:35 am

I think the Flamelurker is weak to magic, that might help.

Wow, that's quite a crazy coincidence lol.

I sure do hope we don't have connection problems, I tried summoning someone who was in the same time zone as I am but it was really difficult to get him. Ever since that wierd glitch started, I've noticed connection problems, whch leads me to believe that it's not the DLC that's bugged, but PSN.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

How to find a duel? - Page 2 Empty Re: How to find a duel?

Post by Sentiel Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:50 am

XachAttack wrote:I think the Flamelurker is weak to magic, that might help.

Wow, that's quite a crazy coincidence lol.

I sure do hope we don't have connection problems, I tried summoning someone who was in the same time zone as I am but it was really difficult to get him. Ever since that wierd glitch started, I've noticed connection problems, whch leads me to believe that it's not the DLC that's bugged, but PSN.
    I prefer to stay out of DLC while I'm online because that bug, or glitch, or whatever it is, is quite annoying.
    Outside of DLC I've noticed no new problems. Summoning and invading sucks in general, especially when that strange bug occurs, when the bonfire is out, both White Soapstone and BSC are lightened up (indicating you can use them) and nothing happens. But this thing is there since the very beggining...

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:37 pm