Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
moaiguy42
AIister
6 posters

The best Invader I've ever met

AIister
    AIister

The best Invader I've ever met Empty The best Invader I've ever met

Post by AIister Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:01 am

So there I was, toxic'd, nearly dead, low on heals and estus. When suddenly someone *** invades me. I was momentarily incredibly hopeless and alittle angry, so I resorted to gesturing in hope of him just being like okay this guy doesn't want to fight I'll go.
    AND THAT'S WHAT HE DID. He backed off, led me to the boss fog, and let me pass through. How good of a person do you have to be to turn down such an easy kill.
    moaiguy42
    moaiguy42
    Casual
    Casual

The best Invader I've ever met Empty Re: The best Invader I've ever met

Post by moaiguy42 Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:15 am

If only the people who invaded me were like that... :shock:
    AnastaciaAstora
    AnastaciaAstora
    Regular
    Regular

Post by AnastaciaAstora Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:29 am

That guy sounds awesome. I had an invader last night while I was 'Combin for humanities and I had to dc every time because I JUST WANT HUMANITIES (I was human because my friend was helping me farm). He sent me a message just saying COWARD so I told him "actually just trying to farm some humanity as I got none left, can't waste my last few on d*ckwraiths. wouldn't usually dc though ._." and he said if he invaded again he'd drop me 25. I said yeah lol after you backstab me? big grin and he said no serious. but don't dc next time.

I was cool with that deal but I moved past the first area before he invaded again so I didn't see him. Hope you found some good pvp, Wheats. (not full psn name)
    Anonymous Proxy
    Anonymous Proxy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Anonymous Proxy Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:54 am

AnastaciaAstora wrote:That guy sounds awesome. I had an invader last night while I was 'Combin for humanities and I had to dc every time because I JUST WANT HUMANITIES (I was human because my friend was helping me farm). He sent me a message just saying COWARD so I told him "actually just trying to farm some humanity as I got none left, can't waste my last few on d*ckwraiths. wouldn't usually dc though ._." and he said if he invaded again he'd drop me 25. I said yeah lol after you backstab me? big grin and he said no serious. but don't dc next time.

I was cool with that deal but I moved past the first area before he invaded again so I didn't see him. Hope you found some good pvp, Wheats. (not full psn name)

To be honest, though I am a D*ckwraith, I DO do this. If I invade someone, and I will attack them once.

If my attack breaks their guard, I will drop them like a twin humanity and banish crystal out.
    Major_kenny
    Major_kenny
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Major_kenny Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:43 am

AnastaciaAstora wrote:That guy sounds awesome. I had an invader last night while I was 'Combin for humanities and I had to dc every time because I JUST WANT HUMANITIES (I was human because my friend was helping me farm). He sent me a message just saying COWARD so I told him "actually just trying to farm some humanity as I got none left, can't waste my last few on d*ckwraiths. wouldn't usually dc though ._." and he said if he invaded again he'd drop me 25. I said yeah lol after you backstab me? big grin and he said no serious. but don't dc next time.

You look like a ganker to me sir, I farm humanity alone, ganking is a dishonor except if it is for defeating a boss.

And my best invader gave me 99humanity so that was nice big grin
    AnastaciaAstora
    AnastaciaAstora
    Regular
    Regular

Post by AnastaciaAstora Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:54 pm

Anonymous Proxy wrote:
    To be honest, though I am a D*ckwraith, I DO do this. If I invade someone, and I will attack them once.

If my attack breaks their guard, I will drop them like a twin humanity and banish crystal out.

You are an idol among d*ickwraiths, sir.

@Kenny (because I don't know how to quote again now) LOL I couldn't gank to save my life. :,3 friend was helping me reach the skelebabies at the bottom of catacombs since I haven't been there yet on that save.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:11 pm

Definitely not the best invader, but an honorable one. One who is actually looking for a challenging fight, not a quick win.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:40 am