Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+53
DemonOfFate
densetsushun
User1
Soris Ice Goldwing
nsane32
ResIsBestStat
JohnnyHarpoon
LunarFog
lonewolf
KrazykevS10
BeeSeaEss
Rifter7
swordiris
Slarg232
IIdoneus
NPCWhiteMage
Forum Pirate
Animaaal
Serious_Much
Hatsune Miku
WaLKA
Spurgun
EeAyEss
Henkyona
Ashran
twilightwarwolf
FinPeku
XachAttack
Digitalyzed
Carphil
SlakeMoth
vatar5
Overtly_Sadistic
GrinTwist
PlasticandRage
BIG TIME MASTER
Mr. Tart
User
DoughGuy
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
reim0027
bunnywink
LordRevan
Darkson
Wade_Wilson
Ecko
berkut
Tolvo
dancash1808
skarekrow13
JoeBroski09
billy_bayonet
TehInfamousAmos
57 posters

The "let it out" thread.

Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

The "let it out" thread. - Page 35 Empty Re: The "let it out" thread.

Post by Animaaal Wed May 01, 2013 5:22 pm

:Baal02: This forum is awesome. :Baal02:

Thanks guys, and same to you.

PS-thanks Grin, your support is "advice" enough friend. Bow
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Wed May 01, 2013 5:24 pm

Yes, Animaaal, we would be happy to have you in our chat. You can always come to the "Random Off-Skypic" chat too. big grin
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Wed May 01, 2013 5:24 pm

What renegade said,feel free to stop on by and chat it up. We're here for ya man.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Wed May 01, 2013 5:51 pm

umm.. i hate to be the dumb one but what excatly is the surgery and what does it do? im in part curious as i want to be a doctor and i dont want to say something stupid because i dont know what it is. Whatever it may be i do hope the best for your wife and yourself. ive had surgery's that are big and deadly and understand how it can affect others who arent the patient getting it. And you'll be in my thoughts and prayers. I hope only the best for her.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Wed May 01, 2013 5:54 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hysterectomy

You're probably better of reading it yourself, than any of us explaining it to you.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Wed May 01, 2013 6:07 pm

ok well.... i definitely must say that isnt what i expected. I apologize for not taking this as seriously as i should have but i do hope all goes well for you during and after this surgery.
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Wed May 01, 2013 6:52 pm

twilightwarwolf wrote:ok well.... i definitely must say that isnt what i expected. I apologize for not taking this as seriously as i should have but i do hope all goes well for you during and after this surgery.

Thank you so much bud.

And taking so seriously???...you are a humble one indeed, no worries.

Thanks again to everyone Bow

User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Wed May 01, 2013 7:05 pm

No problem man, I didn't do much, but if you ever want to talk, PM me, Demon, Tart or Denset with your Skype details, you're welcome to join our chats.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Wed May 01, 2013 7:34 pm

RenegadeCop wrote:No problem man, I didn't do much, but if you ever want to talk, PM me, Demon, Tart or Denset with your Skype details, you're welcome to join our chats.

Don't push the poor man. silly

Animaal, i made this text in black so only you would notice it. Join our Skype group!
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Wed May 01, 2013 7:35 pm

Push?
    Hmm, perhaps shoving is better.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Wed May 01, 2013 7:41 pm

One of you is planning on kneeling behind him while the other pushes right?
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Wed May 01, 2013 7:44 pm

As we used to call it, "Letterboxing."
    It was the fad back when I was at school.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed May 01, 2013 11:06 pm

I seem to becoming more Misanthropic every day, I'm basically growing to hate every single person I talk to and soon enough I feel like I'm going to just become a hermit alone waiting to die.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed May 01, 2013 11:08 pm

Tolvo wrote:I seem to becoming more Misanthropic every day, I'm basically growing to hate every single person I talk to and soon enough I feel like I'm going to just become a hermit alone waiting to die.

Better than being forced into it
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Wed May 01, 2013 11:16 pm

Tchuwib wrote:I *INSERT CURSE* HATE BEGGERS IN DARKSOULS.

So, yeah, It's probably the only thing I hate about DS right now and it's annoying me. Everytime I'm doing low lv burg co-op, about a good 50% of the people I help give me those kind of message.

"Drop me a weapon"
    "I need this [unique weapon,armor]. Give it to me"

Just because I've got a fully played out character doesn't mean I give my *beep* away to anyone. Or when I actually drop a +something forged weapon I made and don't use. They just BSC you out of their world so they can get an other sucker to give free stuff. It's like MMO feeling all over. Those damn beggar that want free stuff just because you're more advance. I know a jump start is nice, but you should work for what you have. Not earn it by begging. Anyway, wanted to let it out, annoying me right now silly
    If someone is that demanding, "give me this weapon" etc, I have a simple solution. PM them back with "no" and don't reply anymore.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Wed May 01, 2013 11:41 pm

i agree with reim for the asking of things.
    as for you tovlo if you dont mind my asking whats making you hate everyone? is it you just start to feel that way or do they say something that makes this happen?
    LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by LunarFog Thu May 02, 2013 12:59 am

Alright then. Well...I'm not sure why I would take my problems here of all places, but I'd llike some um...support? Advice? Just something. I don't know who else I could turn to for this except the forum full of people I've been passive-aggresively hating for almost an entire year now.

About a month ago my parents "split up". My dad packed up all his stuff and moved away. I was actually a little glad it happened because he's always angry and makes it uncomfortable to be in my own house. I usually have to make up excuses to stay after school like saying I have a project to do just so I can sit on the bench for a couple hours and not go home yet.

Well, when he moved out it was nice and I felt more calm and at ease all the time. But 2 days ago he came back. I was confused as **** but I guess my parents didn't actually get a divorce, they just took a break from each other. I don't know what to think about that, I think it's a little stupid, but more importantly, I hate that my dad is back. He criticizes everything I do, is always angry, and finds the dumbest reasons and excuses to yell at me and my yougner brother. There was even one time where he started yelling at me when he thought I didn't do something he asked, I told him I actually did do it, and then he yelled some more because he thought I was talking back.

He's the main reason that I'm already making plans to move out as soon as my last year of highschool ends(which is at the end of the month).
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Thu May 02, 2013 1:07 am

I can't really offer any advice for that Lunar. I can really only hope at some point in time you can find some clarity in your life.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that is slowly moving towards a misanthropic view of people as a whole. So I can at least say that, Tolvo, your not alone in developing what seems to be an everlasting hatred for people around you.
    I would ask, have you ever tried meditating?
    It helps me quite a bit when I get frustrated with others.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu May 02, 2013 1:12 am

Well oddly enough Lunar I can sympathize with you, I'm in that exact same situation with my father except he didn't take a break. And my mother is the one thinking about leaving because she just can't handle much more of him.

I'm still trying to figure out how to deal with my situation but if it's any consolation I'm going through nearly the same thing as you.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu May 02, 2013 1:31 am

Lunar that is exactly how my house is with my dad being the one who brings in all the negativity and me and my mom just having to deal with it. Sad thing is she cant even leave if she wanted to beacuse of financial problems ( the kind that always stick around ).i also have to say that you described my dad perfectly sad though how its always the dads that are the asses. If anything i just try to make the last little bit of time with him bearable and move on when you can (which seems fairly new so good for you ). i extend my offer to you like i offer anyone else here ( especially since i deal with literally the exact same problem you have ) you can pm me if you want to talk to someone about it or vent or whatever ya feel like. But as for advice i generally try to just stay away as much as possible from the my dad so my day is a little easier (hopefully). As for the other hating whats making you hate other forum people? certainly there are some that are annoying and try your patience but why hate them?
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Thu May 02, 2013 1:35 am

My thoughts are with you. My family isn't picture perfect. We had problems too. I know how hard it can be. In the end, it'll all work out.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu May 02, 2013 1:45 am

Closest thing I can say to relating to that was my first wife. She wasn't happy (around me at least) unless she was miserable. At least toward the end that's the way it was. Fights over the stupidest things, supposed attempts at trying to make things better (which always felt like only I was actually trying) and just a bad atmosphere. A little escape like you've both mentioned is a good idea. I used to go to a coffee shop with my psp. Play a game, maybe have a server smile at me walking by. I don't really have any advice. Sorry. Just figured I'd toss my name in too for people who might understand a little (definitely not all though).

Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu May 02, 2013 2:26 am

Lately I just can't seem to enjoy everything, lately I've just been crying uncontrollably at night and having more moments of merely convulsing from getting so lost in my depression. Earlier I felt so weak and sad that I couldn't even get up to take a shower, I was afraid I'd pass out in the shower and die. Every moment I seem to be switching between thoughts of suicide and being terrified of dying. It's like I've completely lost control of myself and I'm just some self-hating shell ruining everything around myself. I can't enjoy anything, gaming, talking to people, even posting on this forum is just making me grow more and more stressed out. I just don't know if there's anything I can possibly do anymore. I feel like I'm past rock bottom and beyond saving, that I just have to wait until I go entirely crazy and hurt someone else or myself.
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Thu May 02, 2013 2:54 am

@Tolvo

You need meds bro. I dont mean to be so straight forward, but I'm/we're a little worried about you.

Something being a mortician has taught me is "it" doesnt last forever. I hate to see such a bright young man suffer such turmoil.

I'm not going to push a point of view on you, but you've stated before that you have a certain "fascination" so to speak with various religious beliefs. Try letting logic go, and feed off what you've learned. You may not believe in God (I'm not sure,I dont remember your point of view), but he believes in you...as do we.

@Lunar

Imo, you should think about that really good. My dad and I were, well, enemies? I mean we fist fought every other day so...

Point is, life is rough out there. Water bills, electric, gas, renters/HO insurance, medical insurance, groceries, neighborhoods...the list goes on and on. And please, forgive me, I'm not saying its something you're ignorant too or couldn't handle, but its complete shellshock to be out on your own at first.

Join Job Corps. Maybe the reserves, try college life in a different city or state. I personally am very fortunate. I can work in 41 states, 4 countries I've looked into, and I'll be in demand for...well forever.<--not to be crass.

With all those opportunities still comes life. My son is autistic, my other son might have a couple problems, my wife needs major surgery, my dad is having health problems, and etcetcetc.

The point is, which I didn't clearly make, is you're still in a prime position to "eat shyt" for a little longer before just "going out into the world" so to speak.

As I'm typing this, I'm listening to some "gangstas" lol, argue on the corner. What used to be a nice quaint neighborhood, makes me wanna go clean my guns anymore. Thanks to some forethought, I'm in a position to do something about it.<---I mean move, not shoot anyone.

I wish you both well.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu May 02, 2013 3:02 am

I don't have any health insurance, I have pain pills but I got slightly addicted to those for a time and I'm trying to make sure that doesn't happen even though they help me relax.

I'm an agnostic atheist, I might be happier if I believed in an afterlife but I don't. I think it would just be spitting in the face of a religion to pretend to believe.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:02 pm