New mini boss(my ideal)

king leonidas
    Casual
    Casual

Re: New mini boss(my ideal)

Post by king leonidas on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:40 pm

no i have not thank you

Xerxes: But I am a generous god. I can make you rich beyond all measure. I will make you warlord of all Greece. You will carry my battle standard to the heart of Europa. Your Athenian rivals will kneel at your feet if you will but kneel at mine.
    King Leonidas: You are generous as you are divine, O king of kings. Such an offer only a madman would refuse. But the, uh, the idea of kneeling, it's- You see, slaughtering all those men of yours has, uh, well it's left a nasty cramp in my leg, so kneeling will be hard for me.

Xerxes: You Greeks take pride in your logic. I suggest you employ it. Consider the beautiful land you so vigorously defend. Picture it reduced to ash at my whim! Consider the fate of your women!
    Spartan King Leonidas: Clearly you don't know our women! I might as well have marched them up here, judging by what I've seen.
    king leonidas
    Casual
    Casual

Post by king leonidas on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:43 pm

yes i am sure everyone has beat it 5 times thanks to the dragon head glitch i am only 167 i did faithfully it was like a month after i played dark souls the stupid head glitch seeing people doing it made me sick or i thought it was a kid or i thought they are buffing up then ruin the game due to pvp quit went back to demons souls......heard they fixed it came back

Xerxes: But I am a generous god. I can make you rich beyond all measure. I will make you warlord of all Greece. You will carry my battle standard to the heart of Europa. Your Athenian rivals will kneel at your feet if you will but kneel at mine.
    King Leonidas: You are generous as you are divine, O king of kings. Such an offer only a madman would refuse. But the, uh, the idea of kneeling, it's- You see, slaughtering all those men of yours has, uh, well it's left a nasty cramp in my leg, so kneeling will be hard for me.

Xerxes: You Greeks take pride in your logic. I suggest you employ it. Consider the beautiful land you so vigorously defend. Picture it reduced to ash at my whim! Consider the fate of your women!
    Spartan King Leonidas: Clearly you don't know our women! I might as well have marched them up here, judging by what I've seen.
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Shindori on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:52 pm

Ooh arent you brtave.. Dude I dont think everyone uses it.. Hell, I never even knew how to do it. I earned everything on xbox that i got, then switched to ps3 and it weas just as erasy. glitcheas are pretty cheap and we dont condone them here to be used in malicious ways.

Casual
    Casual

Post by king leonidas on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:58 pm

NOTE: if any owners to this website or anyone with the hands on making this possible if your interested email me zeppelinn30@yahoo.com i have thought of many many more i love coming up with stories as a hobby

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:18 pm