Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
fujiphoenix
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
>Brave<
Mourning Sun
king leonidas
9 posters

New mini boss(my ideal)

king leonidas
    king leonidas
    Casual
    Casual

New mini boss(my ideal) Empty New mini boss(my ideal)

Post by king leonidas Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:43 am

"Calamity the Witch"
    DARK SOULS PREPARE TO DIE NEW MINI BOSS
    by:Joshua keith hooten

Calamity, the daughter of kalameet the black dragon.She is the owner of the tiny witch's ring you get from the beginning.She is the reason for kalameet to even be in the royal woods.To approach her you must have defeated kalameet.

Where she resides, is hidden somewhere between where you battled kalameet and kalameet's door. When you approach her (hollow) she seems beat down and half dead, behind her is her black flame candle??This candle can be a duel arena bonfire.When you approach her hollow she asks you to relight her candle.The choice is for you to decide.If you say yes, you lose 5 humanitys as well as 5 estus flask.(she is hollow as well as you, so your basically healing her for the fight)"You only heal her once." But you dont lose estus flask for good, you rest and they reappear.If you approach her human form, she is aggresive, so be prepared to die. (being human she can smell the blood of her father on you).Note: you only lose 5 humanitys as human to light the candle.
    Now here is the tricky part.

In order to even defeat her, you must have the clamity ring equipped.Aswell as the tiny witch's ring you get at the beginning of the game,as a gift.If not, you will die instantly, even with summoneers.

1. Now, if you defeat her (hollow), you only get the black flame candle and her staff.

2. You defeat her human form, with summoneers, you only get the candle

3. You defeat her human form by yourself, you get her candle, as well, as her armor.
    Note: Invaders can't do any damage to her.

The staff she is holding when equipped without her armor makes your mage defense decrease 75%.
    Her armor when worn increase's your mage defense..so in other words the outfit and staff worn together increase's you mage defense and attack by 75%.

Approaching her will trigger a bloody eye that rotates above her head (kalameets eye).Crying blood on her. If the eye spots you(and it will) it shoots out a red spell which slows your movement as well as a steady decrease to your health. (The same spell he does to you if you get close to him in the battle between you and him). Only more powerful, now that he is dead. Thats why you need to wear the tiny witch's ring aswell as the calamity ring. Wearing these, his eye does the same amount of damage as being poisoned will do.Now on with the black flame candle, what is it?what does it do?why do you need it? I will answer all those questions right now.

1. It's the candle impowered by the magic kalameet has inbeded to it. For a protection/tool for Calamity in their parting, ages ago.
    The black flame candle was a bonfire for Calamity, to improve her magical abilities anywhere she felt safe.

To us, the owners of the candle, can now be at the duel arena and place it on the ground to be able to attune our magic without having to leave,or in story mode be able to attune your mage and mage only anywhere without having to go back to the bonfire and respawning the enemies....

Note:it takes 5 humanities each time you place it. Plus, it regenerates your magical spells as well:
    DOES NOT WORK FOR THE INVADER:(It can work for the person the invader is invading.....)

Last edited by king leonidas on Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
    king leonidas
    king leonidas
    Casual
    Casual

New mini boss(my ideal) Empty Re: New mini boss(my ideal)

Post by king leonidas Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:44 am

I mean old witch's ring sorry for that...
    Mourning Sun
    Mourning Sun
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Mourning Sun Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:46 am

Uhhhhh..... what?

Is there any evidence for this? Screenshots? Links? Code?
    king leonidas
    king leonidas
    Casual
    Casual

Post by king leonidas Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:50 am

no its my ideal sorry
    >Brave<
    >Brave<
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by >Brave< Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:09 am

I could barely understand that, let alone read it. Decent idea..?
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:50 am

paragraph indentation issues aside it sounds like a cool mini boss, maybe change the thread title to say that its a fan idea boss?
    fujiphoenix
    fujiphoenix
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fujiphoenix Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:49 am

The witches ring is Quelagg's... (sp?)
    king leonidas
    king leonidas
    Casual
    Casual

Post by king leonidas Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:09 am

no if you wear it you can speak to quelaggs it doesnt belong to her.
    king leonidas
    king leonidas
    Casual
    Casual

Post by king leonidas Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:13 am

by the way i didnt write all this or come up with it for you all to PROOF read it or grade it..just simply like the ideal or not keep it simple stupid. not here for a grade on my writing skills..
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:46 am

It's a cool idea, but too punishing. I can't imagine running into her on a blind playthrough. The odds of wearing the Calamity Ring would be very remote, forget about the Witch's Ring! Let alone both of them at the same time.

Also, she sounds OP. Too many insta-death situations, ways around them are too obscure.

But I do like the idea. Another humanoid optional boss would be cool, especially the daughter of a dragon. Also, if I understood correctly, you propose the fight take place in the valley that leads to Kalameet's area? I think that's a really cool place for it! Not many boss fights take place in long and narrow areas, so it would be an interesting change. (I dueled a friend in the area before the door to the Depths once, was a ton of fun! It's a similar area.)
    king leonidas
    king leonidas
    Casual
    Casual

Post by king leonidas Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:01 pm

ok but it is for the "prepare to die" edition.i feel we need more kick *** hard *** upsset breaking controllers bosses simply to piss you off..okk so how about a hint message from the producers saying at the door "if only i had the ring".i cant pinpoint what all it was but theres been alot of times i seen stuff on demons/dark souls made me think to myself how the *** would anyone know to do that???but thank you for you input means alot
    king leonidas
    king leonidas
    Casual
    Casual

Post by king leonidas Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:02 pm

just saying they said they made this game to piss off the players well in all honesty demons souls pissed me offff more then dark souls could ever do...
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:47 pm

It's not just that you can understand Quelann, when you wear the ring Quelaan also mistakes you for Quelaag.
    king leonidas
    king leonidas
    Casual
    Casual

Post by king leonidas Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:50 pm

all i am saying in the item desciption it says no known use its a witch ring my ideal on a boss is a witch.you wear a witch ring you will be able to talk or be mistaken for all sorts of witch's come on guys use a little imagination.....
    Argetlam350
    Argetlam350
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Argetlam350 Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:52 pm

It sounds interesting but I'm not a big fan of the idea that Kalameet has a child. It's as bad as the theory that Priscilla is a child of Seath which I don't think she is at all (to mean, there is to much that actually disproves that idea but that's for another thread). I doubt dragons go and have half human/half dragon children everyday.

The fight itself sounds entertaining but I'm against the whole part human/part dragon idea. To much like Priscilla and I doubt Kalameet would father a child as such (heck I doubt majority of dragons would father/mother a half human/half dragon in a world like Dark Souls).
    king leonidas
    king leonidas
    Casual
    Casual

Post by king leonidas Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:00 pm

who said i wanted her half human?i was more thinking demon/dragon.but thank you for your input
    Argetlam350
    Argetlam350
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Argetlam350 Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:07 pm

Oh I assumed she was half human because you said she was hollow like the player. I don't know if anyone else can be hollowed and plus you said she was a witch so again I assumed that she was half human. My bad. Though still I'm not sure but being part demon perhaps would be better. Still not sure if Kalameet is a dragon to father a demon/dragon but who knows.
    king leonidas
    king leonidas
    Casual
    Casual

Post by king leonidas Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:21 pm

yeah Im the type that wants explanation for alot of stuff and while im playing i keep thinking of new ideals.i write little ideals on paper all the time wife read it and pushed me to put in here i didnt want to but thanks again.
    Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Shindori Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:50 pm

Horrid idea in my opinion.. Im sorry but I can understand having to wear one ring under certain conditions (able to traverse the abyss) but TWO? Only one I could see being a requirement would be the calamity ring so she mistakes you for her father and lets you approach without aggroing. tiny Witches Ring is a ring especially made to speak with the Witches of Izalith who were turned demonic by the bed of chaos, so unless Kalameet boinked one of them and she's half demonic witch, then I see no use for it.

As for the drops, why would you have to be forced to beat her alone to get all the loot? Seems to go against all that the game is, which is to promote jolly co-operation and a solid challenge, not something unjust like 1hit KO.

The bloody eye idea just seems a bit too much. If it can spot you, why would it make a differnece between being hollow and human? Either way, Kalameet's eye will spot you as its slayer and warn the daughter, triggering her to attack, wouldn't it? And to that as well, the spell it casts seems like a cheap combo of toxic and Walk of Tranquil Peace. What kalameet does is make it so you take double damage. Meaning if you were to wear the ring, you'd take quadruple the damage thanks to the eye's spell with the added effect of poison. And you made no mention of the WoTP being nulled by the rings.

As for the candle, that sounds like the cheapest item ever. Screw the losing 5 humanities. If I saw an item like that implemented into Dark Souls, I would cry blood for the injustice of it. It's a portable bonfire!! Do you realize how horribly broken that is? You use it right before a difficult area, oh well. Portable checkpoint! No, I hate that idea SO much. Plus it would completely ruin the arena, because it would stay there wouldn't it? Meaning everyone would be recharging after every kill, not every death like it is.

As for the armor and weapon, forcing us to wear them together to stop a HIDEOUS side effect? No. Just no. I wouldn't even touch it. It probably wouldn't even have that good stats.

Sorry, but there's just so many things in this that would break the game, it's not even funny.
    king leonidas
    king leonidas
    Casual
    Casual

Post by king leonidas Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:58 pm

damn chill the *** out plus its a game if it is to hard go play mario port bonfire learn to read i said it only attunes your MAGIC second i said a MINI boss do yo know what the hell that means basically its your choice to fight her not a must thank you

Last edited by king leonidas on Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    king leonidas
    king leonidas
    Casual
    Casual

Post by king leonidas Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:00 pm

kids like you i hate being around i beat this game 2 times now by myself no help....so yes you want the good **** you must do it by yourself not everything is gonna be easy...........you know like life??........
    king leonidas
    king leonidas
    Casual
    Casual

Post by king leonidas Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:00 pm

excuss me for wanting a challenge
    king leonidas
    king leonidas
    Casual
    Casual

Post by king leonidas Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:02 pm

by the way do you even explore the game by yourself when you reach a new area or let me guess you instant summon?
    king leonidas
    king leonidas
    Casual
    Casual

Post by king leonidas Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:13 pm

its not a portable bonfire if you read my ideal you wouldnt have wasted any sace on my thread you must beat her to get it it does not stay on the ground its not a damn checkpoint its no warpable you do not level your char to it you O N L Y A T T U N E Y O U R M A G I C F R O M I T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!basically i am tired of wasting my spells on invaders and not having none for a boss so with this i could renew my spells
    Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Shindori Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:37 pm

Theres a difference between challenge and cheap. Also, its on the way to a boss + a lot of loot. Sorry if I offended you, but I was just pointing out what I saw to be flaws in your thing, nothing more. Also.. 2 times? Big whoop. Im sure everyone here has beat it at least 5. Unless theyre new to it, of course. And Im sure youve had plenty of help.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:45 pm