Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Mr. Tart
Tolvo
Spurgun
Maneater_Mildred
Digitalyzed
ChizFreak
10 posters

Too many games this last 2 months isn't it?

ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Too many games this last 2 months isn't it? Empty Too many games this last 2 months isn't it?

Post by ChizFreak Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:01 pm

EDIT: OH MY *** GOD, WALL OF TEXT AHEAD!

Torchlight 2, Borderlands 2, Dark Souls PTD, Dark Souls DLC (PS3), FIFA 13, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, and I bought Terraria for some reason.

EDIT 2: oh well, I'm very sad, because it took me like 15 minutes to write a giant wall of text telling what I think about these games but thank to the buggy edit feature of this forum I lost it all, and I don't feel like writing all that again. Basically, now I have more time to play the other games I bought because I took a break from Dark Souls on PC. And Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is awesome, and I wrote a very long description of it's combat system and it's resembles with Dark Souls but it's now lost, just check it out guys, and add me on Steam if you want to play Borderlands 2 or C:MW
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Too many games this last 2 months isn't it? Empty Re: Too many games this last 2 months isn't it?

Post by Digitalyzed Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:09 pm

I have to say, with Borderlands 2 , Rocksmith, and the Dark Souls DLC out, I'm getting scarily sucked back into my games.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Too many games this last 2 months isn't it? Empty Re: Too many games this last 2 months isn't it?

Post by Maneater_Mildred Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:37 pm

No love for XCOM enemy unknown? Awesome sums up how good it is. Other than that and bl2 I haven't been playing anything else. (not even dark souls dlc)
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:23 pm

You didn't mention Dishonored sad. I haven't bought it yet but i think it's going to be my new favorite game.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:36 pm

Pssshh, Borderlands 2. More like, Just Cause 2!

Seriously buy it if you like mindless action. Nothing quite like cutting the head off a statue, hooking it to a helicopter, and using it as a wrecking ball to take out a military force.

It's probably only like 10-15 bucks too.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:49 pm

Tolvo wrote:Pssshh, Borderlands 2. More like, Just Cause 2!

Seriously buy it if you like mindless action. Nothing quite like cutting the head off a statue, hooking it to a helicopter, and using it as a wrecking ball to take out a military force.

I played it a long time ago, it was fun, but I didn't like the fact that you NEEDED to cause Chaos in order to unlock missions, sometimes I just wanted to do missions and not to go mindlessly exploring the world just searching for something to destroy.

I liked way more Just Cause 1, I used to get on Helicopters, shoot missiles close to a car, just to make them run away, and then follow them shooting missiles behind them, pretending it's a persecution.

PS: oh I almost forget, YOU MUST BUY C:MW, it's awesome! Just play it guys, you won't regret it!
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:57 pm

Yeah, my list is still kind of expanding. happy

Got Dark Souls DLC recently, still awaiting last episode of The Walking Dead, Halo 4 next month. And of course i'm gonna order Guild Wars 2 perhaps this weekend. I knew i had a couple of other games on the way... :suspect:

Oh yeah, got Resident Evil 6 not too long ago. Still gotta finish campaign on pro...

Yep. Lots'a good games comin' out this month and the next. big grin
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:11 am

Tolvo wrote:Pssshh, Borderlands 2. More like, Just Cause 2!

It's free for PS+ members.
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:37 am

I find all these seemingly great games coming out all at once counter productive because I feel swamped, so what do I do? I don't buy any that's what. I've got a backlog of games that I'd like to buy, 'Journey' on PS3, Darksiders 2, Dishonoured, X-Com Enemy Unknown and there is Halo 4 on the horizon. Also I hope to buy a second hand Wii cheap when the Wii U comes out and play Xenoblade Chronicles which I've heard is a great game and of course the DLC for Dark Souls is just waiting for me to download it.

Right, back to Dark Souls & Skyrim for me, I like the view when my head's in the sand.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:15 pm

My brain has exploded recently because of all the games that have came out.
    I want to buy Dishonored.
    I need to buy Dark Souls DLC.
    I want to buy Far Cry 3, when it comes out.
    I want to buy X-COM.
    I want to buy Skyrim DLC, if it ever comes out.

And since gas prices won't stop murdering my wallet, I'm planning on buying a bike so I can get around without my car.

Everything is so stressing during October. sad
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:11 pm

Actually the Souls games crushed my every desire to play other Games .
    And i think it is a good thing, i used to play 7 Hours a Day and thats far too much for me .
    ( Proper Bow to From for curing my addiction)

For example:
    I bought Skyrim but i cant stop thinking about Souls because the Gameplay is so much more inferior, and now it rots away in my shelf (or rather Steam account) with my 2 Hours old save lol! .

The only other Game i play is Warriors Orochi 3 .
    The Story is Banana but the Gameplay is so refreshingly straightforward and Fun happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:17 pm