Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
AnCapaillMor
Zephryl
Werdax
Rynn
twigsterxd
Flankydizzle
RANT
Odinbear
Onion Knight
BLA1NE
reim0027
ChaosMoogle
Doelker
StockpileThomas
Back Lot Basher
Walter_White
PaladinManFace
skarekrow13
bart95
23 posters

Should the next game let you reverse levels?

Poll

Should the next game let you reverse levels?

[ 12 ]
    Should the next game let you reverse levels? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap23%Should the next game let you reverse levels? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [23%] 
    [ 33 ]
    Should the next game let you reverse levels? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap63%Should the next game let you reverse levels? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [63%] 
    [ 7 ]
    Should the next game let you reverse levels? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%Should the next game let you reverse levels? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [13%] 

Total Votes: 52
    Walter_White
    Walter_White
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Should the next game let you reverse levels? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should the next game let you reverse levels?

Post by Walter_White Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:27 am

fully agree with odin - make the soul suck a weapon - perhaps your foe can't wield his weapon any longer when u steal him stats....

and get over complaining about hte low level invader with endgame gear. It is in DeS, it is in DkS - it's part of the game.
    If u are new, summon help, or make it hollow/offline. If u know what u do, make it hollow, or go other ways until u can deal with those invader - isn't so hard.

p.s.: most guys who do this low level griefing aren't able to win a normal PvP duel, so they go there to beat up some kindergarden children. give them their own medicine and host there with endgame gear....good way to farm soft humantiy very fast. don't complain about it, have fun with it!
    Nybbles
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Should the next game let you reverse levels? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should the next game let you reverse levels?

Post by Nybbles Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:42 am

for me, having a way to de-level retro fit from demon's would be a good thing. i don't think that a player should just be able to change their stats whenever they wanted, but if the de-leveling was something that the player could not easily control themselves like a boss attack, soul suck or dark hand level drain.
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:23 pm

If there were soul level restrictions on certain armor and weapon upgrades I'd be fine with it.

I'd still make a mage, a caster, a paladin, etc.

It would also give the pvp optimizers something to cheer about without talking about how vital the bb glitch is/was.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:02 pm

It's a good idea to me. But, as long as it's balanced, such as having you lose everything if you are resetting, or keeping the amount of levels you can revert per playthrough to 5 or something, it would be fine by me.
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Post by Odinbear Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:32 pm

RenegadeCop wrote:It's a good idea to me. But, as long as it's balanced, such as having you lose everything if you are resetting, or keeping the amount of levels you can revert per playthrough to 5 or something, it would be fine by me.

Or a counter spell, that REVERSED the attack, sothat when you try to steal a level, you will actually lose a level.
    twigsterxd
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by twigsterxd Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:11 pm

What would be nice if it had a pop up menu asking if you want to advance these points. Before you say "YES" you look and double check you didn't screw up. I've done it too, rushing my stats and making a dex build a res build LOL. oops kill toon make new one lol. The pyro i'm working on now, i decided to go slow boosting it so i don't mess up.
    morte
    morte
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by morte Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:14 pm

I think that it should be allowed, under one condition: you have to use a boss drop to do it. Kind of like meltstone from Demon's souls, but you have to use something you get from a boss to go down one level. That way, there is a limited supply, but it is still something you can do for fine tweaking only. Naturally, you wouldn't get back the souls you spent on that level, though.
    twigsterxd
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by twigsterxd Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:18 pm

should also add from  AnCapaillMor comment. The other problem with demon was people had mules for duping. Also u could dupe stones and make a +5 weapon with 1 hour or less. you could be sl with a powerhouse because your bro hooked you up. I know this because i had a mule lol. But i never invaded. I hate PvP

Just thought of this while having a smoke.
    Put an item like a special orb on a dead body. Make it a challenge to get too. Once you have it, find a certain npc that charges 50k for you to de level 10 levels.
    The reason i said make it a challenge is because i saw a vid posted in here that showed how to get cross bow in undead berg near the knives. In that same area is a dead guy hanging out a window i can't seem to get too.
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:47 pm

morte wrote:I think that it should be allowed, under one condition: you have to use a boss drop to do it. Kind of like meltstone from Demon's souls, but you have to use something you get from a boss to go down one level. That way, there is a limited supply, but it is still something you can do for fine tweaking only. Naturally, you wouldn't get back the souls you spent on that level, though.

Thats a good idea, I forgot all about the meltstone...ah the memories...

..."Beware of white sticky stuff".

Seriously though, the poll reflects a very biased opinion towards the matter. I don't really understand why. :suspect:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:49 pm