Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Some gear advice desired

joemann
    Casual
    Casual

Some gear advice desired Empty Some gear advice desired

Post by joemann Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:10 pm

Since I began playing this game when it came out for PC, I've pretty much screwed around on 2 different characters just trying out stuff and experimenting. I'm still doing some experimentation, and testing and stuff.

However, my most recent creation I went with a bandit and am going pure strength. My weapons of choice are the golem axe and the BKGA, both of which he currently has.

I''ve decided on how I'm going to do my stats, so I don't have issues there. My problem is deciding on gear.

I really want this guy to look more like a barbarian (think Arnold Schwarnegger from the Conan movies). The starting chest piece for the bandit shows off the shoulders and some of the upper chest. Yet, I'm not sure what other pieces would work to get the barbarian look. I realize that I'll porbably have to go glove-less (unless there are "gloves" that do not cover most of the hands) and maybe even helm-less. Not even sure about the waist, though the hollo waist cloth may work (I'll have to check that out).

Any suggestions? Also, with this guy I primarily 2-hand my axe (though my current strength is 40 in case I need a shield).

Thanks

p.s. I am going to join the darkwraiths with this guy, but I'll only use the DW armor if I'm totally getting my butt handed to me.
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Some gear advice desired Empty Re: Some gear advice desired

Post by Noob-of-Artorias Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:03 pm

I'd recommend a Greatshield of Artorias, it would go well with the rest of your gear.
    Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Shindori Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:17 pm

Smough top, definitely. Idk bout the rest. For weapon? Dragon King's Greataxe?
    Everynevers
    Everynevers
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Everynevers Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:28 pm

There are several hand options that don't cover the hands. Like the Iron set from Solaire and The Great Lord Set from Gwyn.

And nothing quite says Barbarian to me than the Vamos' Royal Helm.

Good luck and sounds really fun. I love the old Conan movies... probably made me really into stage combat and swordsmanship.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:50 pm