Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Transferring Xbox saves to use on PC version

basstaverns

Transferring Xbox saves to use on PC version Empty Transferring Xbox saves to use on PC version

Post by basstaverns Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:54 am

Hi there,

Does anyone know if it's possible to transfer my Xbox character over to the PC so that I can play NG+ on the PC version of the game?

Sorry if this is already covered elsewhere in the forum, but I couldn't seem to find anything about it.

Cheers!
    Boogerwood
    Boogerwood
    Casual
    Casual

Transferring Xbox saves to use on PC version Empty Re: Transferring Xbox saves to use on PC version

Post by Boogerwood Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:06 am

I doubt it. I know for Mass Effect 3 there was a way to move between PC and Xbox, but it was a pain in the arse and required a bit of risk on your part. Good luck! I want to follow this thread in case folks have a great solution.
    basstaverns

Transferring Xbox saves to use on PC version Empty Re: Transferring Xbox saves to use on PC version

Post by basstaverns Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:12 am

Still can't find any info anywhere unfortunately. Can't decide whether to start a new character on the PC or play NG+ for the DLC on my Xbox. Tricky decision...
    Boogerwood
    Boogerwood
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Boogerwood Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:06 am

basstaverns wrote:Still can't find any info anywhere unfortunately. Can't decide whether to start a new character on the PC or play NG+ for the DLC on my Xbox. Tricky decision...

Wow, that's no decision... you do both!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:46 am