Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

After Sanctuary Elevator is at the bottom? How I get it

Prideless

After Sanctuary Elevator is at the bottom? How I get it Empty After Sanctuary Elevator is at the bottom? How I get it

Post by Prideless Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:48 am

Trying to go to the PvP arena I went down this elevator and fought Artorias I died when I go back the elevator is at the bottom how do I bring it back up?

Thanks
    Revoltage
    Revoltage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

After Sanctuary Elevator is at the bottom? How I get it Empty Re: After Sanctuary Elevator is at the bottom? How I get it

Post by Revoltage Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:50 am

Step on the square thing on the ground in front of the shaft? It should light up when you stand on it. Unless it's a shortcut that you haven't activated yet.
    Prideless

After Sanctuary Elevator is at the bottom? How I get it Empty Re: After Sanctuary Elevator is at the bottom? How I get it

Post by Prideless Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:55 am

Revoltage wrote:Step on the square thing on the ground in front of the shaft? It should light up when you stand on it. Unless it's a shortcut that you haven't activated yet.

I step on it nothing happens the elevator is still down there?
    Revoltage
    Revoltage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Revoltage Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:56 am

Are you sure it's the same elevator shaft? One of them is a shortcut that you have to activate from the direction coming from Artorias.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:21 pm