Pathetic people are Pathetic.

    Share
    avatar
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1271
    Reputation : 27
    Join date : 2012-08-06
    Age : 27
    Location : Inside your Head?

    Pathetic people are Pathetic.

    Post by Jester's Tears on Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:46 pm

    So. Im killing Guilty people with my ''Nightmare Stalker'' build and i Invaded a world where there was A Red Phantom.
    The Host and RP were probably friends since they were Flipping around and Gesturing eachother.

    I Invaded and the first thing they did was Running towards me and TRIED to slash me down (Katana and a (?) Longsword type weapon (?) ) but they did around 0,5 % Damage on my Max Health bar so i used a WoG to knock them back. Slashed at the host two times (Low poise), backstabed him (Dead)
    and nearly killed the RP. The Host sent me a Message saying that i was a ''***''...

    *Long Sigh*
    (http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=4050116547983767
    For those who want's to see my ''Nightmare Stalker'' setup)


    _________________
    PSN: BerzekerS
    I can be a sarcastic Bastard. I can be an Ironic Bastard. I can also be a Bastard
     Well What is it Cheers! Well What is it 

    Live Life Smiling. Dying is No Excuse for stopping   :mask-averice:
    avatar
    kazumoshi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 302
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2012-05-11
    Location : British Colombia

    Re: Pathetic people are Pathetic.

    Post by kazumoshi on Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:43 pm

    Perhaps they were having a duel and didn't want interruptions? I don't see how they were pathetic.


    _________________
    Wave
    avatar
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1271
    Reputation : 27
    Join date : 2012-08-06
    Age : 27
    Location : Inside your Head?

    Re: Pathetic people are Pathetic.

    Post by Jester's Tears on Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:58 pm

    1: They were not dueling. They had Full Hp and was just Flipping around and Doing gestures. (They were also Blocking non-stop to each other)
    2: Attacking someone when they Invade (A.K.A Ganking) and failing makes them pathetic. Well What is it


    _________________
    PSN: BerzekerS
    I can be a sarcastic Bastard. I can be an Ironic Bastard. I can also be a Bastard
     Well What is it Cheers! Well What is it 

    Live Life Smiling. Dying is No Excuse for stopping   :mask-averice:
    avatar
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2770
    Reputation : 106
    Join date : 2012-03-12
    Age : 29
    Location : East Coast , USA

    Re: Pathetic people are Pathetic.

    Post by FruitPunchNinja on Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:10 pm

    Jester, smile, enjoy yourself tongue
    avatar
    Peaceful Wollyhop
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 263
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2012-09-09
    Age : 23
    Location : England

    Re: Pathetic people are Pathetic.

    Post by Peaceful Wollyhop on Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:34 pm

    People complain about everything these days....


    _________________


    XBLG - DesertFoX 797
    avatar
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1271
    Reputation : 27
    Join date : 2012-08-06
    Age : 27
    Location : Inside your Head?

    Re: Pathetic people are Pathetic.

    Post by Jester's Tears on Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:36 pm

    Im enjoying myself.I got CAKE! Want some? *Mouth full of Cake* It's chocolate! Wave


    _________________
    PSN: BerzekerS
    I can be a sarcastic Bastard. I can be an Ironic Bastard. I can also be a Bastard
     Well What is it Cheers! Well What is it 

    Live Life Smiling. Dying is No Excuse for stopping   :mask-averice:
    avatar
    CaptanSpudsy
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 218
    Reputation : 11
    Join date : 2012-05-20
    Location : If I knew, I'd tell you

    Re: Pathetic people are Pathetic.

    Post by CaptanSpudsy on Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:48 pm

    Of course Jester, you forgot I poisoned the cake...


    _________________
    XBL: Captan Spudsy
    Some Moonbros might find this Offensive:

    Random Quotes Collection:
    cloudyeki wrote:Seath:I can live entirely on a diet of crayons and lighter fluid!

    eminusx wrote:The Sons of IRS
    'weve come to tax your souuuuuuuuuuuul!!!'

    ViralEnsign wrote:I will have rolls in DKS II ! I WILL NOT BE DENIED!
    lalliman wrote:
    Ashran wrote:I wonder if anyone had a wet dream with Gwynevere...
    ^ I wonder if anyone hasn't.
    Uhhm, i mean, uhm, i mean had. I, i didn't .___.
    avatar
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1081
    Reputation : 35
    Join date : 2012-02-06
    Age : 28
    Location : New Londo

    Re: Pathetic people are Pathetic.

    Post by Shindori on Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:54 pm

    .5%
    ,5%
    They were just being playful.
    Also, the cake is a lie,.


    _________________
    ShindoriH on GFWL, shindori on Steam.
    avatar
    edgie_za
    Regular
    Regular

    Posts : 96
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2012-10-03
    Location : Cape Town, South Africa

    Re: Pathetic people are Pathetic.

    Post by edgie_za on Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:50 am

    Jester, what's up with the negative rep. -29? wow, that is high... errr low..

    And yeah, not sure how they can be classed as pathetic, and perhaps they didn't want to be invaded at that particular point. Defs times when I am playing when an invasion is not really welcome, though to be honest since you are dealing with indicted players, sitting on the fence here twisted


    _________________
    cheers Praise the Sun cheers
    avatar
    Zechk
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 461
    Reputation : 54
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Location : London, UK

    Re: Pathetic people are Pathetic.

    Post by Zechk on Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:17 am

    Pathetic seems a bit strong.


    _________________
    Lover. Fighter. Legend.
    avatar
    OrnsteinFanBoy
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 162
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2012-09-25
    Age : 26
    Location : Odnol Rona - UK

    Re: Pathetic people are Pathetic.

    Post by OrnsteinFanBoy on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:23 am

    So you humped some guys low level toon and whinge about hate mail? To be expected really. High level DMs are so annoying
    avatar
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1271
    Reputation : 27
    Join date : 2012-08-06
    Age : 27
    Location : Inside your Head?

    Re: Pathetic people are Pathetic.

    Post by Jester's Tears on Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:44 am

    Zechk wrote:Pathetic seems a bit strong.

    If i REALLY don't like something i become ''*****''. (And you also should add to the fact that i LIKE the Word ''Pathetic'' and i can be Ignorant...Alot of times... >.< )


    _________________
    PSN: BerzekerS
    I can be a sarcastic Bastard. I can be an Ironic Bastard. I can also be a Bastard
     Well What is it Cheers! Well What is it 

    Live Life Smiling. Dying is No Excuse for stopping   :mask-averice:
    avatar
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1271
    Reputation : 27
    Join date : 2012-08-06
    Age : 27
    Location : Inside your Head?

    Re: Pathetic people are Pathetic.

    Post by Jester's Tears on Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:45 am

    OrnsteinFanBoy wrote:So you humped some guys low level toon and whinge about hate mail? To be expected really. High level DMs are so annoying

    That's me in a Nut-shell...I should probably get more Friends ;_; 😕


    _________________
    PSN: BerzekerS
    I can be a sarcastic Bastard. I can be an Ironic Bastard. I can also be a Bastard
     Well What is it Cheers! Well What is it 

    Live Life Smiling. Dying is No Excuse for stopping   :mask-averice:
    avatar
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1798
    Reputation : 61
    Join date : 2012-07-10

    Re: Pathetic people are Pathetic.

    Post by WandererReece on Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:05 am

    edgie_za wrote:...since you are dealing with indicted players...

    Actually, you don't have to be indicted to have them invade you. All you need to do is kill an NPC or kill Gwyndolin. One of my characters got invaded by a darkmoon, but none of my characters got indicted. After the invasion I checked the book, and my name was not on the list.


    _________________
    avatar
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1271
    Reputation : 27
    Join date : 2012-08-06
    Age : 27
    Location : Inside your Head?

    Re: Pathetic people are Pathetic.

    Post by Jester's Tears on Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:09 am

    edgie_za wrote:Jester, what's up with the negative rep. -29? wow, that is high... errr low..

    And yeah, not sure how they can be classed as pathetic, and perhaps they didn't want to be invaded at that particular point. Defs times when I am playing when an invasion is not really welcome, though to be honest since you are dealing with indicted players, sitting on the fence here twisted

    About 29-...I actually got 6+ in (?) 2 days (?) so im pretty happy...
    (Let's just say that Me and The Forum weren't BFF's for a while >>.<< )


    _________________
    PSN: BerzekerS
    I can be a sarcastic Bastard. I can be an Ironic Bastard. I can also be a Bastard
     Well What is it Cheers! Well What is it 

    Live Life Smiling. Dying is No Excuse for stopping   :mask-averice:
    avatar
    OrnsteinFanBoy
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 162
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2012-09-25
    Age : 26
    Location : Odnol Rona - UK

    Re: Pathetic people are Pathetic.

    Post by OrnsteinFanBoy on Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:14 am

    WandererReece wrote:
    edgie_za wrote:...since you are dealing with indicted players...

    Actually, you don't have to be indicted to have them invade you. All you need to do is kill an NPC or kill Gwyndolin. One of my characters got invaded by a darkmoon, but none of my characters got indicted. After the invasion I checked the book, and my name was not on the list.

    You can also get invaded for breaking any covenant :/ but starting a new game+ or absolving with Oswald makes you safe again. Indictments hang around forever on that toon though
    avatar
    OrnsteinFanBoy
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 162
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2012-09-25
    Age : 26
    Location : Odnol Rona - UK

    Re: Pathetic people are Pathetic.

    Post by OrnsteinFanBoy on Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:21 am

    Jester's Tears wrote:
    OrnsteinFanBoy wrote:So you humped some guys low level toon and whinge about hate mail? To be expected really. High level DMs are so annoying

    That's me in a Nut-shell...I should probably get more Friends ;_; 😕

    Plus I don't understand what you're all butthurt about.
    "I invaded two guys half my sl and owned them in 3 hits. Those guys are pathetic" Makes sense...
    avatar
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1798
    Reputation : 61
    Join date : 2012-07-10

    Re: Pathetic people are Pathetic.

    Post by WandererReece on Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:38 am

    OrnsteinFanBoy wrote:You can also get invaded for breaking any covenant :/ but starting a new game+ or absolving with Oswald makes you safe again. Indictments hang around forever on that toon though

    This could have been a glitch, but I started a NG+ with one of my characters, so he's supposed to be safe because all sin is gone. Then I get to the Burg, and I'm invaded by a darkmoon. None of my characters were indicted when this happened.


    _________________
    avatar
    OrnsteinFanBoy
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 162
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2012-09-25
    Age : 26
    Location : Odnol Rona - UK

    Re: Pathetic people are Pathetic.

    Post by OrnsteinFanBoy on Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:44 am

    WandererReece wrote:
    OrnsteinFanBoy wrote:You can also get invaded for breaking any covenant :/ but starting a new game+ or absolving with Oswald makes you safe again. Indictments hang around forever on that toon though

    This could have been a glitch, but I started a NG+ with one of my characters, so he's supposed to be safe because all sin is gone. Then I get to the Burg, and I'm invaded by a darkmoon. None of my characters were indicted when this happened.

    That's weird dude. None of your characters? So even if you BB glitched it wouldn't make any difference. I definitely started with no sin in NG+ because I asked Oswald to absolve my sin just to check and sure enough it said I had none.

    Does anyone know why this would happen? Is it a reported glitch?
    avatar
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1271
    Reputation : 27
    Join date : 2012-08-06
    Age : 27
    Location : Inside your Head?

    Re: Pathetic people are Pathetic.

    Post by Jester's Tears on Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:45 am

    OrnsteinFanBoy wrote:
    Jester's Tears wrote:
    OrnsteinFanBoy wrote:So you humped some guys low level toon and whinge about hate mail? To be expected really. High level DMs are so annoying

    That's me in a Nut-shell...I should probably get more Friends ;_; 😕

    Plus I don't understand what you're all butthurt about.
    "I invaded two guys half my sl and owned them in 3 hits. Those guys are pathetic" Makes sense...

    Ganking > Failing > Sending hate messages > ... > Pathetic.
    Still. Good point.


    _________________
    PSN: BerzekerS
    I can be a sarcastic Bastard. I can be an Ironic Bastard. I can also be a Bastard
     Well What is it Cheers! Well What is it 

    Live Life Smiling. Dying is No Excuse for stopping   :mask-averice:
    avatar
    OrnsteinFanBoy
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 162
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2012-09-25
    Age : 26
    Location : Odnol Rona - UK

    Re: Pathetic people are Pathetic.

    Post by OrnsteinFanBoy on Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:53 am

    Jester's Tears wrote:
    OrnsteinFanBoy wrote:
    Jester's Tears wrote:
    OrnsteinFanBoy wrote:So you humped some guys low level toon and whinge about hate mail? To be expected really. High level DMs are so annoying

    That's me in a Nut-shell...I should probably get more Friends ;_; 😕

    Plus I don't understand what you're all butthurt about.
    "I invaded two guys half my sl and owned them in 3 hits. Those guys are pathetic" Makes sense...

    Ganking > Failing > Sending hate messages > ... > Pathetic.
    Still. Good point.

    oh right I didn't really think about it that way. I guess if you follow that logic it does make sense so fair enough dude.
    High level DMs are still annoying though lol!

    avatar
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1798
    Reputation : 61
    Join date : 2012-07-10

    Re: Pathetic people are Pathetic.

    Post by WandererReece on Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:57 am

    OrnsteinFanBoy wrote:That's weird dude. None of your characters? So even if you BB glitched it wouldn't make any difference.Does anyone know why this would happen? Is it a reported glitch?

    Once I invaded as a darkmoon with another character, and I appeared as a red phantom. Maybe this was the same glitch?

    Also, I saw a video that showed a person invade as a darkwraith, and he appeared as a white phantom! Perhaps the whole invasion thing is has a small chance of being color blind.


    _________________
    avatar
    OrnsteinFanBoy
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 162
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2012-09-25
    Age : 26
    Location : Odnol Rona - UK

    Re: Pathetic people are Pathetic.

    Post by OrnsteinFanBoy on Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:05 pm

    WandererReece wrote:
    OrnsteinFanBoy wrote:That's weird dude. None of your characters? So even if you BB glitched it wouldn't make any difference.Does anyone know why this would happen? Is it a reported glitch?

    Once I invaded as a darkmoon with another character, and I appeared as a red phantom. Maybe this was the same glitch?

    Also, I saw a video that showed a person invade as a darkwraith, and he appeared as a white phantom! Perhaps the whole invasion thing is has a small chance of being color blind.

    Wow I've never seen that happen :shock: Which platform do you play on dude?
    avatar
    befowler
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 2032
    Reputation : 188
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Location : Sunlight Altar

    Re: Pathetic people are Pathetic.

    Post by befowler on Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:15 pm

    It's a known bug (rather than a feature) that there is a slight chance of the wires getting crossed and you appearing as some other form of phantom rather than what you intended. So an invading DW can appear as a white, a coop white or sunbro can appear as a DW when summoned, etc. Only one I've never personally seen is a red -> blue swap, but I wouldn't be surprised. Typical response is to just take the hint from the DkS gods and play as whatever you show up as.

    Also - this can circumvent character limits. I've seen three coop summons this way, when a DW showed up as a white in a world with two summons already.


    _________________
    "They can be a great people, Solaire, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son."
    avatar
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

    Posts : 13287
    Reputation : 542
    Join date : 2012-02-01
    Age : 25
    Location : The Forest, Illinois

    Re: Pathetic people are Pathetic.

    Post by Tolvo on Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:17 pm

    Blue/Red can indeed switch with one another, it sometimes happens to me when forest hunting.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Pathetic people are Pathetic.

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:54 pm