Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Carphil
Artorias
PastaOfDoom
7 posters

Idea Concerning Potential Secrets And/Or Artoris

PastaOfDoom
    Regular
    Regular

Idea Concerning Potential Secrets And/Or Artoris Empty Idea Concerning Potential Secrets And/Or Artoris

Post by PastaOfDoom Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:05 pm

So this is my first post ever on this forum, and I had an idea. Would it be possible to kill Sif and then the Four Kings before anything else except the Asylum Demon? I'm pretty sure I have to kill the Taurus Demon, though. It was just a thought I had. I'll be going into NG+++ after I kill Nito and Gwyn, so probably some time today, and I was planning to try that out. BTW, I have the Master Key, if anyone knows how that could help me get to Sif before Taurus Demon.
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Idea Concerning Potential Secrets And/Or Artoris Empty Re: Idea Concerning Potential Secrets And/Or Artoris

Post by Artorias Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:10 pm

Maybe but would'nt you get stuck in the abyss if rest at the bonfire there. You can go through valley of drakes to darkroot basin. And since bosses scale with your level it shouldnt be hard if its a first playthrough but if its NG++ the maybe, but you will be equipped with ggood gear so you should be ok
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Idea Concerning Potential Secrets And/Or Artoris Empty Re: Idea Concerning Potential Secrets And/Or Artoris

Post by Carphil Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:25 pm

Master Artorias? Is that you??
    Griever
    Griever
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Griever Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:55 pm

Can't you open the door before the Taurus Demon and go down to where Havel is in Darkroot Basin?
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Artorias Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:03 pm

Possibly i dont know if the master key can be used for that door. And for Carphil i am your master now bow before me.lol
    PastaOfDoom
    Regular
    Regular

Post by PastaOfDoom Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:12 pm

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about the lack of warp ability. Darn...is there anything preventing you from entering the boss fight? I don't remember there ever being a yellow fog there...

*Edit* Wow, I should've made a weapon slightly easier to use than a Zweihander my divine, the normal skeletons are taking forever to die. This battle is difficult, for some reason. Am I doing it wrong? I'm in NG+++ btw, and soul level 117.
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Artorias Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:25 pm

What do you mean by difficult, if your zwei takes too long to swning, try reposting them, i normally just run past all off them and use the shortcut to pinwheel. If you dont like running past them upgrade a claymore or bastard sword to divine or use true GOA
    PastaOfDoom
    Regular
    Regular

Post by PastaOfDoom Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:30 pm

No, I mean the skeletons in the Nito boss fight area. I just can't kill them all before Nito gets here, and then he makes himself explode repeatedly. I dunno, I'm going to backstab/riposte them, if I can ever stop sucking at riposting, that is. So anyone know what happens if you try to go into the abyss before you can warp?
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Artorias Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:43 pm

as soon as you jump down dont move wait for nito to come to you, because there are giant skeletons at the back also nito is weak against fire so using pyros will help. And as for the abyss im pretty sure no bonfire will spawn if you go there before obtaining the lorvessel. i know this because i did the bb glitch (please dont hate me, it speeds up making builds) and had the orange charred ring so there was no need beat ceaseless discharge, so i approached the area with the huge worm thing near the demonfire sage and there was no bonfire there.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:44 pm

If you reach the Abyss before you have the lordvessle, the Abyss bonfire will pretend you have it anyway.
    PastaOfDoom
    Regular
    Regular

Post by PastaOfDoom Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:46 pm

I just beat Nito, I was being stupid and forgot to kindle the bonfire, lol. Also I never fight the giant skeletons in the back. w/e, I killed him. I honestly just couldn't win due to bad luck and me rushing/being stupid. So, on to...murdering everyone, gwyn, and then my NG+++ experiment.
    PastaOfDoom
    Regular
    Regular

Post by PastaOfDoom Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:46 pm

Oh, ok, thanks. That helps. brohoof?
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Artorias Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:48 pm

Kujii even if people rest there how will they leave the abyss
    Kyubi-Nick
    Kyubi-Nick
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Kyubi-Nick Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:48 pm

For the record, you can just go through Valley of the Drakes via master key instead to avoid the Taurus Demon.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:49 pm

PastaOfDoom wrote:Oh, ok, thanks. That helps. brohoof?
    Can I stab you in the back during the middle of the hoofing of bro's? = D
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Artorias Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:51 pm

Kyubi-Nick wrote:For the record, you can just go through Valley of the Drakes via master key instead to avoid the Taurus Demon.
    That was already mentioned at the top
    Kyubi-Nick
    Kyubi-Nick
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Kyubi-Nick Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:07 pm

Artorias wrote:
    Kyubi-Nick wrote:For the record, you can just go through Valley of the Drakes via master key instead to avoid the Taurus Demon.
    That was already mentioned at the top

Bah, missed that. Hadn't seen anyone else mention it, seemed strange.
    PastaOfDoom
    Regular
    Regular

Post by PastaOfDoom Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:28 pm

Ok, so: I can get to sif before anything else...I can get out of the abyss...and maybe something might happen if I do this. I don't know. Does anyone know if this has been done before?

Maybe I should kill the four kings and sif while using artorias' sword and shield, i have the souls.

*edit* nvm, i just murdered the giant blacksmith, i forgot. whoops.
    JohnnyHarpoon
    JohnnyHarpoon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JohnnyHarpoon Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:29 pm

Somebody on the old Forums tried this and nothing special happened. But yes, you can go Burg --> Basin with the Master Key and easily fight Sif first.

You could also go New Londo --> Valley of Drakes --> Basin as well.
    PastaOfDoom
    Regular
    Regular

Post by PastaOfDoom Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:33 pm

Well that sucks. I'm going to do it any way. It was just a thought I had, I didn't really expect anything to come of it.

*Edit* I just beat Gwyn, and 1-hit the asylum demon with the drop attack for teh lolz. On to Sif!

Last edited by PastaOfDoom on Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    PastaOfDoom
    Regular
    Regular

Post by PastaOfDoom Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:34 pm

Has anyone tried killing Sif with the Greatsword of Artorias and the Four Kings with the cursed greatsword?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:04 pm