Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
FruitPunchNinja
XuitusTheGreat
TehInfamousAmos
Ghadis_God
Wilkinson3424
blackphantom08
wulf
Gazman0169
Hylian
Uparkaam
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
GrinTwist
Tomhet
oregonav8r
Fatneckwood
Everynevers
Juutas
Rudmed
IV_Mark_VI
Anonymous Proxy
Knight Alundil
ThatPerson
Mr. Tart
vatar5
Seignar
DoughGuy
edgie_za
31 posters

How many humainity and souls have you lost permanently????

Hylian
    Hylian
    Addicted
    Addicted

How many humainity and souls have you lost permanently???? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many humainity and souls have you lost permanently????

Post by Hylian Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:33 pm

couple days ago I lost 99 humanities and over 6 million souls... i was chocked, didnt say a word
    Gazman0169
    Gazman0169
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

How many humainity and souls have you lost permanently???? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many humainity and souls have you lost permanently????

Post by Gazman0169 Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:13 am

Over time, Souls- easily in the Tens of Millions, Humanities- easily in the Tens of Thousands. With my worse lose to date being just of 4.5 mill in Souls and 99 active Humanity. 🇳🇴

I have a tendancy to horde what I have, and invariably lose big when I die. :roll:

Take just last night for instance, unsure what to do with the wealth of Souls that I had just collected PvPing in the Garden, I then decide to do a speed run through the Duke's, completely forget about the Crystal Hollow who hides around the corner near the 1st upper staircase, and end up being caught between it and a nearby Archer. Luckily I had by that time managed to reach the 2nd bonfire, and so no worries I thought, a simple jog back to get my souls was now in order. Little did I know that the upper Channeller had other ideas. Somehow it managed to hit me through a couple of pillars from up above, stunlocking me just long enough for the 2nd Channeller below and another nearby Archer to be able to wipe me out in an instant. Long story short, 600k's worth of Souls, and 25 active Humanity royally flushed down the crapper! I was not a happy bunny, but what can you do, that's the game we live in! I simply brushed it off, completed my run through the Archives, and now my character is waiting by the 2nd bonfire for me to return back from work so I can then begin my little trot off to see ol' Seath. twisted

Two Boss-soul based weapons away from getting my Platinum Trophy, and so the end is finally in sight! big grin
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:26 am

Gazman0169 wrote:Two Boss-soul based weapons away from getting my Platinum Trophy, and so the end is finally in sight! big grin

And just in time for the DLC too. silly
    Gazman0169
    Gazman0169
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Gazman0169 Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:32 am

Not sure if I'm going to get it yet, as I've heard it dumbs the game down even further than what it already is, which is already too much for my liking. Bring back the good ol days when the Crystal Ring Shield was worth having, and you couldn't lock-on to a foe wearing the RoF! twisted
    wulf

Post by wulf Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:53 am

2.4 million souls, and somewhen else around 30 humanity. but since pvp gives you the opportunity to earn huge amounts of souls (like 100.000 and more for a single phantom) i don´t find that too bad. loosing humanity sucks more imho.
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:44 am

Gazman0169 wrote:Not sure if I'm going to get it yet, as I've heard it dumbs the game down even further than what it already is, which is already too much for my liking. Bring back the good ol days when the Crystal Ring Shield was worth having, and you couldn't lock-on to a foe wearing the RoF! twisted

Damn straight!
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:00 pm

Well, today i lost 14.5mil souls and 99 humanity all because of bed of chaos. sad
    blackphantom08
    blackphantom08
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by blackphantom08 Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:28 pm

About 50 million souls and about 200 humanities. Messing around with the 4 kings
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:37 pm

1.2 billion souls, 99 humanity. lvl 201 sunbro from jolly co-op. I died from underestimating the forest NPCs.
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:55 pm

99 humanity and over 1,000,000 souls, that was a moment of silent rage. Then I remembered I had a certain... method to get souls and humanity really quickly, so I went and did that and everything was O.K. again.
    edgie_za
    edgie_za
    Regular
    Regular

Post by edgie_za Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:06 am

Wilkinson3424 wrote:1.2 billion souls, 99 humanity. lvl 201 sunbro from jolly co-op. I died from underestimating the forest NPCs.

That is what I LOVE about this game. SL200, all those souls and humanity, and you under-estimate an enemy you probibily defeated hundreds of times before with no issues, until you forget about them... twisted
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:49 am

565,351,139 souls & 99 humanity.
    XuitusTheGreat
    XuitusTheGreat
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by XuitusTheGreat Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:55 am

71 humanity and 43mil souls in the Dukes Archives going for Avelin :I
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:32 pm

Back before i used bb glitch ext, i lost 99 humanity and close to a billion souls. I died, kiln pvp, and didn't go to get my bloodstain right away. I was standing idle at the kiln bonfire and put my controller down to go to the bathroom, R2 right off the edge to my death.....
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:02 pm

If I told you a group called vagrant patrol will be made.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:16 pm

The key to not lose souls/humanity it's to always have more than 2 Ring of Sacrifice.

Don't have to have it equipped, just when you die, equip it in the way to recover your things. If you die, then die again with a RoS, because no new bloodstain appears, the original doesn't disappear (along with your stuff).
    LoreFF
    Casual
    Casual

Post by LoreFF Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:07 am

ChizFreak wrote:The key to not lose souls/humanity it's to always have more than 2 Ring of Sacrifice.

Don't have to have it equipped, just when you die, equip it in the way to recover your things. If you die, then die again with a RoS, because no new bloodstain appears, the original doesn't disappear (along with your stuff).

Good tip. I must get some rings like this, not easy being a newbie to this game big grin

i think i have lost around 35 humanity and around 30.000 souls. might not sound as much but as my maximum charecter is level 39 it hurt quite a bit .
    Artorias The Abyss Walker
    Artorias The Abyss Walker
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Artorias The Abyss Walker Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:04 pm

12 million souls and 99 humanity NG++++ Gets killed by bed of chaos respawns at bonfire ''lets do this'' *forgets to put orange charred ring on* Game: YOU DIED me: FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:05 am