Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
RandelOolacile
IceIfrit666
ICEFANG
Buggy Virus
ninjashifty
9 posters

what's the most souls and humanity have you lost at one time

ninjashifty
    ninjashifty
    Addicted
    Addicted

what's the most souls and humanity have you lost at one time Empty what's the most souls and humanity have you lost at one time

Post by ninjashifty Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:59 pm

Today was the most ever for me... 400k souls and 10 humanity. I got invaded in the ToG (one of my least favorite areas), lost and on my way back I died. Bummer...
    Buggy Virus
    Buggy Virus
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

what's the most souls and humanity have you lost at one time Empty Re: what's the most souls and humanity have you lost at one time

Post by Buggy Virus Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:03 pm

Umm, 6mil souls, 72 humanity.

Attacked an undead warrior as he was coming up the stairs between the dueling and the bonfire in the burg. . . and went flying over the edge.
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

what's the most souls and humanity have you lost at one time Empty Re: what's the most souls and humanity have you lost at one time

Post by ICEFANG Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:29 pm

My current dragon has ~10 million and 99 humanity, my first dragon had ~7 million and 99 humanity, my favorite level 80 dragon has 4 I think (and 99), and my egg head would have 3, but the egg took half and I took half.

Also I did not duplicate them

Oh you know what, I didn't noticed the word "lost", I have never lost these souls. The most souls I lost was in Blighttown with my first character, 22,000 and since it was 1.03, zero humanity. I don't lose souls anymore, I always wear a Ring of Sacrifice to protect myself from loss, if I die, I put it on to go get my bloodstain back.

Last edited by ICEFANG on Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
    IceIfrit666
    IceIfrit666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by IceIfrit666 Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:33 pm

5 million 99 humanity on my brothers file, then in the same night he got another 6 million and 99 humanity from pvping.
    RandelOolacile
    RandelOolacile
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RandelOolacile Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:32 pm

A little over 9 million and 46 humanity. That was a gut punch! sad
    swordiris
    swordiris
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by swordiris Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:27 am

2 million and 20 humanity today ouch. Invader came in and I was so focused on grabbing the bloodstain that he one hit kill BSed me with a huge club right on top of bloodstain. The fact I died right on top of bloodstain was insult to injury. As mad as I was he still deserved the indictment I gave him.
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:25 am

2 million and 90 humanity. I tried to kill NG+++++ Gwyn solo with broken straight sword, cracked round shield and hollow warrior armour. It didn't end well.
    Shabbalaba
    Shabbalaba
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Shabbalaba Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:32 am

Lost 560K souls and 34 humanity last night in the forest - all of which was obtained legit.

bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bloodpixel Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:32 am

3 million souls and 99 humanity. Not that it really mattered though. I didn't have much of a use for the souls. The humanity was annoying cause it lowered my defense for pvp but nothing too bad.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:29 am