Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
White Knight Wulf
The Letter X
Knight Alundil
tinypantha
hageshisa
Lord of Ash
reim0027
Ahhotep1
Sunlight_Warrior
WyrmHero
Pesth
TehInfamousAmos
DoughGuy
Darksomething56
The_Flail
twilightwarwolf
billy_bayonet
Rudmed
FellipeMariano
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
ViralEnsign_
SunlightCrusader
Jansports
ROOSTER330
28 posters

Small Cov's Unite for Tournament/War!!!!

twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Small Cov's Unite for Tournament/War!!!! - Page 11 Empty Re: Small Cov's Unite for Tournament/War!!!!

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:16 pm

be prepared to be out done by class and crumpets!!! EN GARDE!!!!
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Small Cov's Unite for Tournament/War!!!! - Page 11 Empty Re: Small Cov's Unite for Tournament/War!!!!

Post by ROOSTER330 Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:26 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Im pretty sure im not it the right section....

.....well where are you supposed to be? Whats the final decision on whom you are representing?
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Lord of Ash Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:35 pm

whens the tournament aint nobody got time for this sweet brown
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:21 am

ALL PARTICIPANTS! GO TO THE WAR THREAD FOR BRACKETS AND FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS!

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t14270-small-covenant-war-thread#283471
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:21 am

For the Gentlemen. Gunslinger Clarke and Proff Pennyroyal are ready to go.
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:30 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:For the Gentlemen. Gunslinger Clarke and Proff Pennyroyal are ready to go.

Crap. Lol, check out the war thread,

ALL PARTICIPANTS! GO TO THE WAR THREAD FOR BRACKETS AND FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS!

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t14270-small-covenant-war-thread#283471
    Acarnatia
    Acarnatia
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Acarnatia Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:31 am

Ack! I've been offline for days, and now I've missed the war entry! D: Well, I don't currently have a character finished for any online covenant, anyways...
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:42 am

Acarnatia wrote:Ack! I've been offline for days, and now I've missed the war entry! D: Well, I don't currently have a character finished for any online covenant, anyways...

Well all the Covenants involved are always looking for members! (Especially the Followers of Izalith big grin).... I'm sure any Covenant here could help you get your build ready too, most dont have huge restrictions or anything.
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Lord of Ash Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:51 am

we could use you the far east trainers
    Acarnatia
    Acarnatia
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Acarnatia Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:04 am

I was actually considering making a covenant; I'm hesitant to do this for several reasons. 1) there are already apparently a plethora of very small covenants 2) from what II have managed to piece together, this is apparently a very 'down' time for the online covenant section altogether 3) I'm fairly new to playing online. I've only had my ps3 online for a few weeks, and so I am still fairly new to pvp myself (I'm fairly good, though I don't understand the backstab mechanics) 4) my 'best' character isn't even fully geared-everything other than a single sword is fully upgraded-1 (slabs). For all of those reasons, I am hesitant to add another covenant, and I am not strongly fond of any of the already existing covenants.
    Anyways, thank you for being so receptive and understanding.

Edit: Lord Ash, I did actually look at the FET. I actually have a fetish for straight/great swords and my playstyle seems to be fairly different from what the FET uses. And I actually have a preference for Lore over combat (though that is important, too), which as far as I gather they lack. (correct me if I'm wrong) Thank you for the invitation, though~ I do appreciate it.

ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:23 am

Acarnatia wrote:I was actually considering making a covenant; I'm hesitant to do this for several reasons. 1) there are already apparently a plethora of very small covenants 2) from what II have managed to piece together, this is apparently a very 'down' time for the online covenant section altogether 3) I'm fairly new to playing online. I've only had my ps3 online for a few weeks, and so I am still fairly new to pvp myself (I'm fairly good, though I don't understand the backstab mechanics) 4) my 'best' character isn't even fully geared-everything other than a single sword is fully upgraded-1 (slabs). For all of those reasons, I am hesitant to add another covenant, and I am not strongly fond of any of the already existing covenants.
    Anyways, thank you for being so receptive and understanding.

Edit: Lord Ash, I did actually look at the FET. I actually have a fetish for straight/great swords and my playstyle seems to be fairly different from what the FET uses. And I actually have a preference for Lore over combat (though that is important, too), which as far as I gather they lack. (correct me if I'm wrong) Thank you for the invitation, though~ I do appreciate it.

Well I've also considered creating a covenant... I did not because of what you listed above. There are already too many established covenants to keep creating more. Some can be created and flourish, but honestly most die off after the initial rush of members and excitement. Not saying dont start your own, do what you want of course, but maybe try joining one you feel comfortable with (or one you want to help get on its feet as I do with the Followers) first. Either way good luck and if you need help hit me up, or anyone else on here, most are very helpful.
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Lord of Ash Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:25 am

All the more reason to join and teach us your wys
    Acarnatia
    Acarnatia
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Acarnatia Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:36 am

Lord of Ash wrote:All the more reason to join and teach us your wys
    Wel... that's not the response I was expecting. I thought you only taught the listed weapons? Or is that a list of the only weapons you have anyone to teach? Please go on.
    And at ROOSTER-just helping a covenant get on it's feet actually does sound fun, and may temporarily solve this.

ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:47 am

Off subject, just noticed, I'm a State below you....will be at the Panthers game Sunday. Lol.

And for me anyways, picking one and trying to make it succeed is a good replacement for making one of my own. Ours is getting alot of re-vamps too, so should be interesting. That and depending on what you pick, theres little to no weapon restrictions (I like to switch it up so this was a big drawl for the Followers).
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Lord of Ash Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:52 am

Talk to tiny hell let you teach your own style Im the head trader and leader of the seekers and smiths we are a covenant of trainers helpers and me the trader but im not limited to the covenant anyway yea the weapons are not the only things we have to use just become a trainer and you use ur own style
    Acarnatia
    Acarnatia
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Acarnatia Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:06 am

I messaged Tiny asking about a few things. Anyways, this is getting off topic now. Stay on target!
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:45 am

Yeah, Rooster has definitely contributed to the followers in a great way. Glad to have him on board.
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:01 am

Chaos Spectre wrote:Yeah, Rooster has definitely contributed to the followers in a great way. Glad to have him on board.

Thank you sir! big grin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:20 am