Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Wilkinson3424
roanispe
Knight Alundil
StockpileThomas
FruitPunchNinja
Reaperfan
DoughGuy
Bcc17
WyrmHero
Artoriasflagg
Marino.
ViralEnsign_
cloudyeki
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
vatar5
Wade_Wilson
befowler
ssss_2_is_pwnage
22 posters

Ponies Suck

Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Ponies Suck - Page 3 Empty Re: Ponies Suck

Post by Marino. Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:22 pm

Bcc17 wrote:
    Marino. wrote:
    ssss_2_is_pwnage wrote:The biggest thing that made this thread dissapoint me is that I knew every single reference to MLP made in this thread. Ponies Suck - Page 3 Arsonnosexy

This went a lot farther than I expected it to XD, and to all of you I can only say 2 things...

1. Ponies Suck - Page 3 Swiftrage PONIES SUCK.

2. Ponies Suck - Page 3 Cougarhunt

Then could you for a change explain to me why Ponies suck ? Seems to me that you just want to annoy people Shrug .

And here's a little story .
    I watched an Episode (Applebuck Season) with my 6 Year Old girl cousin and my other 10 Year old male cousin .
    Both of them were biased towards the show (it being for little girls) .
    Both of them ended up liking it, and the Boy even confessed to me that he liked the Show before i showed it to him(his favorite pony is Pinkie Pie) but he never told anyone since the show is supposedly for little girls Look Skyward

Just shows the high quality of this Show ^^

It's because you Bronies are like the Borg, you take things (such as DkS) and morph them to your kind. When people hate on your guys (rightfully) for being weirdos you throw bull**** back asking, "Oh, why is this ***?" and "We need more reasons as to why we suck." That is why people hate Bronies, you force your ideals upon others and act like you are superior, when in actuality, liking a show that is designed for little girls is a sign of homosexuality. It is my opinion that you people are the scum of the internet.

EDIT: Yes I know this sounds hateful, that's on purpose.

> Implying that watching a cartoon makes you homosexual
    > Implying that hetero sexuals are superior
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:24 pm

Marino. wrote:
    Bcc17 wrote:
    Marino. wrote:
    ssss_2_is_pwnage wrote:The biggest thing that made this thread dissapoint me is that I knew every single reference to MLP made in this thread. Ponies Suck - Page 3 Arsonnosexy

This went a lot farther than I expected it to XD, and to all of you I can only say 2 things...

Then could you for a change explain to me why Ponies suck ? Seems to me that you just want to annoy people Shrug .

I watched an Episode (Applebuck Season) with my 6 Year Old girl cousin and my other 10 Year old male cousin .
    Both of them ended up liking it, and the Boy even confessed to me that he liked the Show before i showed it to him(his favorite pony is Pinkie Pie) but he never told anyone since the show is supposedly for little girls Look Skyward

It's because you Bronies are like the Borg, you take things (such as DkS) and morph them to your kind. When people hate on your guys (rightfully) for being weirdos you throw bull**** back asking, "Oh, why is this ***?" and "We need more reasons as to why we suck." That is why people hate Bronies, you force your ideals upon others and act like you are superior, when in actuality, liking a show that is designed for little girls is a sign of homosexuality. It is my opinion that you people are the scum of the internet.

>Responding to sh*tty trolls
    >2012
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:26 pm

Wade_Wilson wrote:
    Marino. wrote:
    Bcc17 wrote:
    Marino. wrote:

>Responding to sh*tty trolls
    >2012

> deleting your own reply to a "**** troll"
    >calling others out for it

We should stop Wade , this isnt 4chan lol!
    StockpileThomas
    StockpileThomas
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StockpileThomas Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:28 pm

I can't stop reading this hate-train wreck... Look Skyward
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:29 pm

StockpileThomas wrote:I can't stop reading this hate-train wreck... Look Skyward

Wait...People took this serious ?
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:32 pm

Marino. wrote:
    StockpileThomas wrote:I can't stop reading this hate-train wreck... Look Skyward

I had made a serious reply, I forgot the first rule of internet arguments.
    Spoiler:
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:33 pm

The internet requires a sarcasm button.
    vatar5
    vatar5
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by vatar5 Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:37 pm

StockpileThomas wrote:
    FruitPunchNinja wrote:I like a lot of bizarre anime, so i really can't talk. Still those are aimed at adults. Not trying to be negative, you guys are allowed to like what you want. It just feels like it is more of a "i'm a grown guy and i like my little pony, isn't that odd" rather then the show actually being good and people liking it for that reason. Not saying it is a badly made show, it is a well done kids show. I just don't get how grown men are so obsessed with it. No offense guys, i know a lot of you enjoy it, and like i said i like weird animated shows myself. I just REALLY don't think the show deserves the cult following it has. Seems kind of like a fad or a trend or something.

What he said. Now, kill this thread. Thanks.

Look Skyward

Well this kind of thread harbors opposition and as ViralEnsign_ said with a philosophical quote in another thread about "Being dishonorable sux" or something close,both sides will just flame war each other as they don't want to listen to the opposite side anyway.(Last part from me big grin)

You like MLP:FIM?Okay sure.
    You don't like it?Okay sure.

I think that maybe some bronies feel "unique" because they like MLP:FIM and thus groups only with people with the same "unique" taste and look down on those who dot belong to their community. I guess this is kinda true for all communities.
    Someone asking if Borderlands 2 is better than Dishonored in a Dishonored fan forum will most likely receive trolls or flame and maybe only one person will actually put aside his taste and answer him without regarding his like for Dishonored so he can answer unbiased,or trying to.

The problem is just that there are more "I look down on you mongrel" people in the brony community,or more active one,than most other community.

I honestly almost never had problems with brony although I do get discriminated online because I'm not a brony.

Last edited by vatar5 on Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:38 pm

Wade_Wilson wrote:
    Marino. wrote:

I had made a serious reply, I forgot the first rule of internet arguments.
    Spoiler:

Youre wrong .
    Taking them serious means they win . I didnt took Bcc17 serious at all , in fact i cracked up a bit at it since he threw every single argument against bronies in it lol!

Bcc17 is a genius
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:41 pm

vatar5 wrote:
    StockpileThomas wrote:
    FruitPunchNinja wrote:I like a lot of bizarre anime, so i really can't talk. Still those are aimed at adults. Not trying to be negative, you guys are allowed to like what you want. It just feels like it is more of a "i'm a grown guy and i like my little pony, isn't that odd" rather then the show actually being good and people liking it for that reason. Not saying it is a badly made show, it is a well done kids show. I just don't get how grown men are so obsessed with it. No offense guys, i know a lot of you enjoy it, and like i said i like weird animated shows myself. I just REALLY don't think the show deserves the cult following it has. Seems kind of like a fad or a trend or something.

What he said. Now, kill this thread. Thanks.

Look Skyward

Well this kind of thread harbors opposition and as ViralEnsign_ said with a philosophical quote in another thread about "Being dishonorable sux" or something close,both sides will just flame war each other as they don't want to listen to the opposite side anyway.(Last part from me big grin)

You like MLP:FIM?Okay sure.
    You don't like it?Okay sure.

I think that maybe some bronies feel "unique" because they like MLP:FIM and thus groups only with people with the same "unique" taste and look down on those who dot belong to their community. I guess this is kinda true for all communities.
    Someone asking if Borderlands 2 is better than Dishonored in a Dishonored fan forum will most likely receive trolls or flame and maybe only one person will actually put aside his taste and answer him without regarding his like for Dishonored so he can answer unbiased,or trying to.

I agree .
    I apologize to those that i offended .

Internet Hug ? Well What is it
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:15 pm

I find it really hard to picture a fully grown man coming home from a day of work and sitting down to some beer (Or whatever your tastes are) and some my little pony.

At the very least, it's designed to develops childrens minds not adults so you're wasting your precious time.
    roanispe
    roanispe
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by roanispe Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:21 pm

Marino. wrote:> Implying that watching a cartoon makes you homosexual
    >trying to greentext
    >2012
    >ishiggydonatello.jpg
    vatar5
    vatar5
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by vatar5 Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:22 pm

Wouldn't it be the same for young adults to still watch anime like Death Note?(Although it's an master-piece)
    Wouldn't it be the same for everyone who watch sports in their T.V?

The "it wastes your time" can go pretty far :/

Besides,in a philosophical way,don't we waste our time studying,working for money and die?
    Heck,are we not wasting time living since we'll die anyway?Isnt it all a waste?
    But does it matter in the end?I'll waste time gladly because it doesn't matter.

Just trying to nullify an argument I don't like.
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:23 pm

Hence why I dont watch television at all happy
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:24 pm

Also, it depends on how you choose to spend your life. If you choose to watch my little pony with your time, so be it. I just believe that nurturing your mind to become more intelligent or some other mental workout is far more worth anyones time.
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:27 pm

Ponies Suck - Page 3 3ot6yk
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:28 pm

This thread is pretty pointless. Really, all the arguments will come down to is
    "Stop liking what I don't like."
    "No"
    "You're ***."
    "No I'm not."
    "Stop shoving ponies in my face."
    "Stop looking for ponies in the first place."

I don't care what others think, and I wouldn't want them to care. What I do is my own business, and what others do is theirs. Insulting people for the sake of insulting them is a waste of everyones time. I'd be like coming to this forum just to bash Dark Souls - does anyone really get anything out of that?
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:30 pm

It's in the off topic section. I just seen a thread an posted an opinion. There is no need to get upset big grin
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:31 pm

Eh i think that is taking it a bit far, people are allowed to watch whatever they want. It is not like they constantly talk about it when it is off topic, they just have their avatars. The way i see it, it's not much different from an adult watching pokemon or something. I watch anime, but not anime obviously made for kids. I just can't enjoy it, it is too dumbed down. Even if they do throw an adult oriented reference in for the parents every now and then.

If it were not for their avatars i would not know which people in the forums watched it. So obviously they aren't going around spamming MLP you tube videos, or constantly referencing it or anything. Or at least i don't notice when they do lol. Who cares, people can enjoy whatever they please.
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:34 pm

Knight Alundil wrote:It's in the off topic section. I just seen a thread an posted an opinion. There is no need to get upset big grin

Smoe people may take your Posts serious like your last one and be offended

Also, it depends on how you choose to spend your life. If you choose to watch my little pony with your time, so be it. I just believe that nurturing your mind to become more intelligent or some other mental workout is far more worth anyones time.

Someone could say "You say that watching My little Pony stupid you dumbfug" . Just try to word your posts more carefully . There are enough People that still have dignity to be offended by the Internet lol!
    roanispe
    roanispe
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by roanispe Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:36 pm

Ssss_2_is_pwnage, this is why you don't use Twitch faces outside of Twitch; people aren't aware that it acts like a sarcasm font. Remember, people will assume you are serious unless they have reason to think otherwise when you are on the...
    Ponies Suck - Page 3 NABQH
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:38 pm

FruitPunchNinja wrote:Eh i think that is taking it a bit far, people are allowed to watch whatever they want. It is not like they constantly talk about it when it is off topic, they just have their avatars. The way i see it, it's not much different from an adult watching pokemon or something. I watch anime, but not anime obviously made for kids. I just can't enjoy it, it is too dumbed down. Even if they do throw an adult oriented reference in for the parents every now and then.

If it were not for their avatars i would not know which people in the forums watched it. So obviously they aren't going around spamming MLP you tube videos, or constantly referencing it or anything. Or at least i don't notice when they do lol. Who cares, people can enjoy whatever they please.

I questioned ssss_2_is_pwnage fairly early in this thread why he made it . Since i haven't seen anything Pony related outsiode of the Brony thread. I am dissapointed he didnt answered my question .

Other than that i agree .
    (PS: Some Bronies do watch somehting else besides MLP)
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:38 pm

FruitPunchNinja wrote:Eh i think that is taking it a bit far, people are allowed to watch whatever they want. It is not like they constantly talk about it when it is off topic, they just have their avatars. The way i see it, it's not much different from an adult watching pokemon or something. I watch anime, but not anime obviously made for kids. I just can't enjoy it, it is too dumbed down. Even if they do throw an adult oriented reference in for the parents every now and then.

Yeah, there's obnoxious members of the fandom but I don't think any of us are one of them. We don't go around screaming, "20% cooler brohoof luv and towerance =3", we keep to ourselves. And I concede that MLP is childish, I almost couldn't get into it at the start. But at the ends of the day, it's a lighthearted cartoon that sometimes helps me relax.
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:41 pm

Marino. wrote:
    Knight Alundil wrote:It's in the off topic section. I just seen a thread an posted an opinion. There is no need to get upset big grin

Smoe people may take your Posts serious like your last one and be offended

Someone could say "You say that watching My little Pony stupid you dumbfug" . Just try to word your posts more carefully . There are enough People that still have dignity to be offended by the Internet lol!

All I can say to the first part is no. Sorry, but people take offense at anything and i'm not going to censor my speech on a forum. It's silly and gets us nowhere.

And I did, in a way, say my little pony was stupid. For the intended audience it's perfectly acceptable but not for adults. That's why I wouldn't watch it.
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:44 pm

Thats fine Knight Alundil if you have no problem offending stupid people.
    Thats a good personal trait

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:35 pm