Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
goober0331
Knight Alundil
Glutebrah
Rifter7
DamageCK
IV_Mark_VI
DoughGuy
Forum Pirate
mugenis4real
WyrmHero
DxV04
Bamjam
Kirk-Barb
17 posters

Gravelord Greatsword Dance ?

goober0331
    Addicted
    Addicted

Gravelord Greatsword Dance ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Gravelord Greatsword Dance ?

Post by goober0331 Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:52 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:If someone follows you around a blind corner, they deserve the ambush. Situational awareness is important, its better to let someone run and risk them healing than it is to run face first into a trap.

This. And if its any insight on the healing factor, I'd rather have a phantom run away and heal multiple times, and having myself know that I'm dominating the fight, then get unlucky with a trap and get killed.
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Glutebrah Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:56 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:If someone follows you around a blind corner, they deserve the ambush. Situational awareness is important, its better to let someone run and risk them healing than it is to run face first into a trap.

yea its a risk to follow them, but your suggestion is if they run behind a corner you just stop and say "oh well?" and hope they come back?
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:00 pm

no, its to rebuff/ eat grass or moss /heal and then approach carefully and, if possible, from a distance and with your guard up.Though you can wait, they're not likely going anywhere.
    DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DamageCK Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:20 am

Attuned the GLGS Dance for the first time in a looong time, basically just because of this thread, and discovered something interesting. If you cast cancel the GLGS Dance, the warm up animation as well as the swelling sound aren't interrupted. Hand keeps glowing and everything. Looks and sounds exactly the same, except you don't cast...

Baits, anyone?
    MasterBellward

Post by MasterBellward Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:58 pm

Personally, I find it more effective when you use it on a location such as the bridge in the beginning of The Painted World. I've managed to almost kill three people at once in a single cast since all the swords gather on the bridge in front of you. Nearly sword that comes out in front hits the person if you do it right.
    Red Rosie
    Red Rosie
    Chat Moderator

Post by Red Rosie Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:21 am

Thanks for the tips guys, ive also been looking for advice with this spell. Does anyone know anything about the damage of it?

Like is it worth lvling faith right up for it? And also what are the increases for the different ranks in gravelord?

Thanks happy
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:24 am

Red Rosie Sugar wrote:Thanks for the tips guys, ive also been looking for advice with this spell. Does anyone know anything about the damage of it?

Like is it worth lvling faith right up for it? And also what are the increases for the different ranks in gravelord?

Thanks happy

The faith requirement is only for the talisman you want to use. The spell itself has no requirements. The damage is second to chaos firestorm and it does increase in strength as you rank up in the covenant.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:44 pm

Can't you leave the covenant once you get the spell?
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:56 pm

You can but remaining in the covenant increases the spell's damage.
    Red Rosie
    Red Rosie
    Chat Moderator

Post by Red Rosie Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:07 pm

Hey guys just thought id let you know, I made a build today, gravelord cov +3 with just 18 faith, and the greatlord sword dance does very little damage, so i would say that it is more dependant on your faith lvl than cov rank
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Glutebrah Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:11 pm

Red Rosie Sugar wrote:Hey guys just thought id let you know, I made a build today, gravelord cov +3 with just 18 faith, and the greatlord sword dance does very little damage, so i would say that it is more dependant on your faith lvl than cov rank

It is dependant on your tailsman's magic adjust. Which is dependent on faith.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:19 pm