Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
Griever
Dark75Messiah
Teh_hapy_octopus
russiannightmare
Godless Servant
Maneater_Mildred
Dragpn_Slayer_Ornstein
Capt. Zweihander
peskychipmonk
ChizFreak
Yarxov
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Zakkia
Dustofsaturn
Deadmeat95
menianoon
Ser Winston
Serious_Much
Soulkrazy
Scudman_Slayer
Whknight
Carphil
Unforseen
DeCeleRator93
28 posters

Funny fail moments

Griever
    Griever
    Regular
    Regular

Funny fail moments - Page 2 Empty Re: Funny fail moments

Post by Griever Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:33 pm

Did a pretty epic fail earlier. Was running through new londo to get to four kings, got through the fog gate. Ran straight off the top to fall into the Abyss but hit a ledge on way down, instant death lol. And another which I don't like to admit to, again four kings related. Had the ring of artorias equipped to enter the Abyss but I stupidly thought the ring was only to allow you to fall down the entrance. Although I did think the animation was quite cool when i un-equipped the ring lol.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:41 pm

Okay so I was Gravelording in the parish when this guy counter invades me. I had fought him a few times before and due to that we became PSN buddies, anywho this time he gestures for a naked fist fight which I accept thinking I'll wait for more counter invades this way. So we duel, get interrupted a dew times by spirits of vengeance and dark spirits. I end up killing them all while he goes and heals/ finds summat distracting to do.

Then this one guy who invaded a few times and wasn't too happy about my rapier tactics, aka that funny stab from behind the shield followed by the jump back out of the way, and went nuts with the Drake sword.

Then the guy I was dueling suddenly runs up behind me in the middle of our fight and punches me in the pack sending me sprawling to the ground at the feet of this guy. He spams r1 and only hits me a few times getting my hp down to about 125 or so. i BS the guy and he dies and am chased by my dueling friend who runs me into the pack of sword armed hollows who stunlock me to death.
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:53 pm

Cooping in the Archives at the second bonfire. I always run out and kill that archer because he sometimes starts shooting arrows out onto the balcony where I stand waiting to get summoned. I'm offing him and the two other soldiers there and get summoned in the middle of it. I spend like 25 minutes helping somebody first deal with darkwraiths, then get all the way to Seath, completely forgetting where I was to begin with. As I'm returning to my world, during the load screen I go to send a PM to somebody and while I'm writing it I reappear in my world -- next to the two soldiers rather than back at the bonfire. I frantically start trying to backpedal out of the message, while listening to the soldiers hacking away at my body. My PS3 takes this exact moment to grind to a halt as I try to get back to the game screen, which I finally do just in time to see the fatal blow.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:43 pm

I was invaded in Anor Londo while I happened to be making my way across the high beam structure. Normally I would have simply ran back to the beginning and waited for the invader on solid ground, but the particular build I was using is my dex build, which I've set up to be fairly poison based, so I figured a good strategy might be to wait for them to come up and meet me and then throw poison knives from far, dung piles from mediumish range, then a toxin cloud followed by running in for melee at close range. So the invader came up, everything was going to plan, I even managed to toxin the guy, and he was clearly starting to panic a little. So seeing that he was a great shield/spear wielder, I pulled out my trusty shotel, walked up, and threw myself off the ledge with the forward stepping motion of the first swing. It was all part of my master plan really. Striking me down now will only make me more powerful than ever darth.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:10 pm

Griever, I did that too. Cool animation.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:43 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Okay so I was Gravelording in the parish when this guy counter invades me. I had fought him a few times before and due to that we became PSN buddies, anywho this time he gestures for a naked fist fight which I accept thinking I'll wait for more counter invades this way. So we duel, get interrupted a dew times by spirits of vengeance and dark spirits. I end up killing them all while he goes and heals/ finds summat distracting to do.

Then this one guy who invaded a few times and wasn't too happy about my rapier tactics, aka that funny stab from behind the shield followed by the jump back out of the way, and went nuts with the Drake sword.

Then the guy I was dueling suddenly runs up behind me in the middle of our fight and punches me in the pack sending me sprawling to the ground at the feet of this guy. He spams r1 and only hits me a few times getting my hp down to about 125 or so. i BS the guy and he dies and am chased by my dueling friend who runs me into the pack of sword armed hollows who stunlock me to death.

I did that as a summon once. Beatrice actually fell pretty much on top of me and knocked me onto a ledge

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:40 am